• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

Dinkle

Smash Rookie
NNID
LoganWBMcCoy
sup,
My name is Logan, online i go by the handle DiNKLE. I want to join a crew because I need an environment to get better besides my friends whom I now surpass.
Mains: :4falco::4olimar:
Secondaries::4marth::4cloud::4jigglypuff:

And outside of that if you ever want to play PM me and we'll smash sometime, 3DS/WiiU.

Dark Racer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Redshadow44
Hi I'm dark racer and I wanna join someone crew who loves the game and is willing to train to get better. I'm from Michigan and go to the SFW sometimes. I main :4mario::4sheik::4marth:. All I wanna do is have fun and have a crew that wants to be the best.

Twitter: Superdarkracer

Last edited:

Mcshmuffin

Smash Rookie
Im Mcshmuffin, and i want to get into competive smash. I was wanting to join a crew to increase my skill level, and have fun. I main mario, bowser, fox, and i am working with samus, but i am willing to try anything and take any constructive criticism withought getting salty.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Hi. I'm a :4olimar::4corrin: main from south Florida. I often play in tourneys at Versus Gaming Center and have played against several pros like NickRiddle, Xaltis, and PurpleGuy. I practice as much as I can and love the thrill of competition.
Wanna join TMT? :3 We don't do a lot of crew battles, but we hang out, play and practice plenty xD Would be cool to have someone that uses 2 characters none of us have in our arsenals.

Pulga

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5155-3985-9814
Hi, im a :4metaknight: main, secondary:4dedede: and :4pacman:, and in pocket:4littlemac:,:4palutena: and :4gaw:. Im from Asturias, Spain. I dont know anyone here, so i dont café going with someone or another xD. I play 3ds and i go local tournaments almost every month. Nice to meet ya!

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Hello. I'm a :4marth:/:4sheik:/:4myfriends: player from Southeast Michigan. I played a fair amount of PM and Brawl but I don't think I really broke low-mid level of play. I'm coming back a bit rusty now, and I'm interested in joining a crew, mostly because FG is cancer and the Smashboards Arena is dead. I'm a music performance student, so while I'm generally busy, my schedule is pretty stable and I shouldn't have issues participating in crew battles. I'm looking forward to playing some challenging opponents.

Last edited:

RealWolf

Smash Rookie
Anybody playing right now...me and my partner been warming up...welcoming any challenger(s)!

Luciuseros7

Smash Rookie
NNID
Luciuseros7
Hello, my name is Jay but my Tag is Lucius, I am a :4yoshi: main in smash 4 located in Long Island. I frequently attend AON weeklies, Smash Attack Monthly and have been to tournaments like Genesis 3, Ktar and a few others. Would love to join a crew to further my Yoshi game, get better overall and make friends with some cool smashers.

Huge RPG, Anime, Cartoon nerd as well as a WWE enthusiast.

DX_97

Smash Cadet
NNID
kwakdohyun97
Hey, I'm a player from South Korea who plays often on Anther's Ladder since I can find a tournament around here. I main :4sheik:, with a :4cloud2: secondary for bad matchups. I do play :4zss: often, but I do not main her. Looking for a crew that is active and practices with each other a lot.

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
Hello free agents! I am the leader of the 3DS crew Cascade! We are a crew based in the United States and we hold frequent crew battles, smash tournaments, and even other miscellaneous events like pokemon battles and Mario kart just for fun! We are looking for new recruits to grow our crew!
The type of recruits that we are looking for are people that can distinguish themselves from the average for glory player (i.e. probably you since you took the effort to visit smashboards), but are looking to improve themselves and get to the next level with friendly and tolerant crewmates. We are not overly competitive, but we do crew battles fairly often. We aim for twice a month, but we have fun events every week. We also play against each other almost daily in friendlies, and if you ask for friendlies someone is likely to answer your call.
We currently are not a huge crew, so even if you aren't a star player you are likely to be able to compete in crew battles. Sure our record isn't the best, as we are currently at 2-6, but that just goes to show that we are a crew that perserveres over losses, learns from mistakes, and is rapidly improving.
If you are interested in joining us, we are glad to give you a tryout! Just PM me for a link to our discord, and you can meet everyone and start playing smash with us!

Man of War

Smash Rookie
Hello free agents! I am the leader of the 3DS crew Cascade! We are a crew based in the United States and we hold frequent crew battles, smash tournaments, and even other miscellaneous events like pokemon battles and Mario kart just for fun! We are looking for new recruits to grow our crew!
The type of recruits that we are looking for are people that can distinguish themselves from the average for glory player (i.e. probably you since you took the effort to visit smashboards), but are looking to improve themselves and get to the next level with friendly and tolerant crewmates. We are not overly competitive, but we do crew battles fairly often. We aim for twice a month, but we have fun events every week. We also play against each other almost daily in friendlies, and if you ask for friendlies someone is likely to answer your call.
We currently are not a huge crew, so even if you aren't a star player you are likely to be able to compete in crew battles. Sure our record isn't the best, as we are currently at 2-6, but that just goes to show that we are a crew that perserveres over losses, learns from mistakes, and is rapidly improving.
If you are interested in joining us, we are glad to give you a tryout! Just PM me for a link to our discord, and you can meet everyone and start playing smash with us!
Hello I am new to the whole smash bros 3ds scene i hope to join your clan for practice and I hope to improve myself one day at a time. Hopefully you can get back to me for a tryout

Sweiko

Smash Rookie
Hey, I want to join a crew, I only play on wii u and im not that good, I main dedede, dorf, and occasionally bayo and mewtwo.

Sweiko

Smash Rookie
iLogic
A Smash 4 Crew

Hey there, iLogic (iLGC) is a fairly new crew that is looking for players with a strong experience with the game already. We're looking for players of a mid to mid high skill level with a firm grasp on the mechanics and fundamentals of the game. However, we could still accept you if we see the potential you have as a player regardless, so don’t be afraid to tryout! Our main goals as a crew are to improve as players but also create a fun and enjoyable experience for our crew members. We are planning to be doing crew battles fairly often and could have other fun crew activities in the future. If you don't plan on trying out for us, you can also just hang out in the server as a guest, which is also encouraged! Hope to see some of you soon!

• Multi-Crewing is Allowed
  • Crew Battles
  • Crew Activities
  • Player Improvement
  • Chill or Hangout
  • Wii U Only

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/T4RG6qf

Hey guys, I would like to join, I dont have a microphone, but I think im not horrible at the game and that we will have fun playing together!

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95

Join Eclipse!
Hey there!

My name is SlickJ. I recently created a clan called *Eclipse, a Smash Bros. Wi U Discord crew. The motivation behind creating a clan is the crews I have joined in the past have disbanded. To ensure the clan is successful and doesn't keep it's users captive the clans goal is to reach 7 members in 7 days, if it does not reach that goal I shall disband the clan and join one that is already created. The other goal is also to find a crew battle by next Sunday (April 30) and keep a crew battle rate of one crew battle per week.

My goal is to create a community of players who who play Smash Bros. and like to voice call, while at the same time having a clan that is skillful enough to take down other clans. Once we're established my approach on choosing who to crew battle will be to choose clans of our skill or lesser to start our crew off with some wins. I am also a streamer so finding people to stream wont be an issue.

So far we have 1 member that has joined and 2 people that are interested in trying out and I haven't even made any recruitment threads anywhere (until now). I am also a graphic designer, it's likely our crew will get the following graphics:

-A crew signature (example: http://i.imgur.com/Iadl33J.jpg)
-Banners for each member.
-Public rankings (PR's, I love making these).

Our Discord:
https://discord.gg/k7N4H8S

Last edited:

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190

Sky Breakers Recruit

Sky Breakers is a crew for people who want high level practice and a chill environment to play and talk in.

Since we want to be high level, we are going to be strict on who gets in, don't let that stop you from trying out! We allow players of all skill levels and all characters at least attempt to tryout. Make sure you tryout while you can since the more members we get, the more strict we are on who can join.

As a crew we plan to:
-Crew battle often
-Play friendlies
-Have in crew events and mock crew battles
-Raid tournaments
-Improve
-Have fun

If you are interested in joining no matter if it's to tryout or just hangout, join this discord: https://discord.gg/WTCm4qY

Good luck! :)

SkulldemonRNG

Smash Cadet
NNID
mangospls
Good news, last week, I found a crew and it's NEO. They are also in seasons but dropped out a week after me being a member lmao. Oh well, time to do well in CBs :D

LoHK

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm looking for a crew to join.

Rob main
secondary soinc (kinda)

best way to contact me is on discord

LoHK #6889

Last edited:

JUNIT

Smash Rookie
NNID
JUNITO42
3DS FC
2981-9021-9040
I need somebody to play with

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500
SoA (Smasher's of Anarachy) is now recruiting. Small up coming crew that is open to all characters at the moment, and players of various skill. We are not looking for players who are solely good but players who are dedicated to wanting to become better. We host constant tournaments, mock and real crew battles and many players in our crew are constantly looking for games. If you are interested in wanting to be part of active crew, full of friendly people with great personalities and want to play to get better then check out SoA. https://discord.gg/SsxWqmw

Gaara

Smash Rookie
Hi I am Gaara and I am a 3ds player. I main Rob and was 2nd in previous group PR. I am looking for a well established discord crew that has weekly tourneys

Andressj4

Smash Rookie
I want to join a crew, i play on wii u mario and little mac main, feel free to pm me

Tigersrule57

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm a smash 3ds player. I main link and bowser with a pocket roy. Im looking for a well established crew that has respectable people, is active and has events like tournaments as well as crew battles. Reply pls or contact me on discord T Tigersrule57

Last edited:

HealthyHoagie

Smash Rookie
By popular demand, I have made a thread for anyone to post when they wish to join a crew from this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/online-tournament-crews-the-op-is-your-friend-read-it-3.388496/

Crew leaders:

Feel free to check this thread to see if anyone that interests you shows up.

Members:

Feel free to post here when looking for a crew, if you don't wish to PM a specific crew leader or are unsure of which crew you wanna join. I'd recommend putting somethin about yourself here. Maybe who you main, any tournaments you've gone to or important players you've beaten, etc. Helps the leaders gague your skill~

Any suggestions, feel free to leave them here too. This will leave the main thread free of those kind of posts, as well as the section itself will look a bit neater :3
By popular demand, I have made a thread for anyone to post when they wish to join a crew from this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/online-tournament-crews-the-op-is-your-friend-read-it-3.388496/

Crew leaders:

Members:

Feel free to post here when looking for a crew, if you don't wish to PM a specific crew leader or are unsure of which crew you wanna join. I'd recommend putting somethin about yourself here. Maybe who you main, any tournaments you've gone to or important players you've beaten, etc. Helps the leaders gague your skill~

Any suggestions, feel free to leave them here too. This will leave the main thread free of those kind of posts, as well as the section itself will look a bit neater :3
I'm a Zelda main looking for a crew to join. I play Smash 4 for WiiU

Last edited:

J Is for Jay

Smash Rookie
Hello, I go by Jay in the community, and I am fairly new to the Smash 4 competitive scene. I'm currently looking for a not too serious group to improve at the game, or a decently serious group that would be considered lower tier.

I main Mario and use Peach on the side. Hmu if interested, thank!

FlamezMagic

Smash Rookie
Hello, I go by Jay in the community, and I am fairly new to the Smash 4 competitive scene. I'm currently looking for a not too serious group to improve at the game, or a decently serious group that would be considered lower tier.

I main Mario and use Peach on the side. Hmu if interested, thank!
Yo I'll join what's your friend code or name

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
About Frame 0:

We strive to imrpove and be good at this game
We have weekly tournaments
We enjoy doubles
We enjoy casual play, whether it be with customs, items, the funny level 9 cpus, or all Ganondorf
We have a friendly, yet constructive environment. If you are an average or ok player, this is the crew to join to improve yourself! We also have a few godly players among our circle, so great players can also feel comfortable.

https://discord.gg/qEjdYXs

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...9/360035230104682496/Frame_0s_Most_Wanted.png

Mabs

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shdwluigi
Yo! Name's Mabs. I don't use Smashboards often, however, I do want to join a crew. I'm a :4ganondorf: and :4myfriends: main and I'm looking to maybe boost my characters. My region is Seattle Washington.
Wii U is Shdwluigi

Spardrode18

Smash Rookie

Crew leaders:

Members:

Feel free to post here when looking
I just sent you a message on Skype. Feel free to respond whenever you aren't busy and we'll set something up.
Hi,
I am a Sonic main who would love to join your crew I'm active on weekends due to school and have been playing for about 2 years but have only just started to try and get in to the game competitively.
Anyone who wants me then Pm me.

Nobody 5000

Smash Rookie
3ds player.
i main kirby mostly but can also play bowser some times.
i have never played in a tournament before and would like to start.

jadster12

Smash Cadet
im a 3ds/wii u player i've played tournaments before and got to the 3rd round my mains are :ultbowserjr::ultdarkpit::ultgnw: and i would like to join this crew to get better at the game

FanGoH

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-0717-4583-9400
I think this thread should return for Smash Ultimate

aben

Smash Rookie

Crew leaders:

Members:

Any suggestions, feel free to leave them here too. This will leave the main thread free of those kind of posts, as well as the section itself will look a bit neater :

Crew leaders:

Members:

Crew leaders:

Members:

Any suggestions, feel free to leave them here too. This will leave the main thread free of those kind of posts, as well as the section itself will look a b]

Crew leaders:

Members:

Hi I’m looking for a crew to train me to my full potential. I am currently 14 and have been playing a lot of PT. If any crew is interested to take me under their wing please PM me.

Top Bottom