• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

LV_Navi

Smash Rookie
Hello Vegas player still looking to join a group/clan to play with on wifi on a regular basis. Only thing I ask is that it's mostly on discord (I don't use skype often enough).

Feel Free to contact me on here or on discord PWRUP Navi #6889

Somethings about me:
Vegas TO
PR Runner
Rob Main
Former Vegas PR Player
Have Capture Card

Victorious_ViC

Smash Rookie
Victorious Tryouts
Time:

THIS WEEK ONLY! [24 - 29]

Tuesday: 2:45pm EST - 9:30pm EST
Wednesday: 2:40pm EST - 8:30pm EST
Thursday: 2:20pm EST - 8:45pm EST
Friday: 3:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST
Saturday: 11:00am EST - 7:45pm EST
Sunday: 1:00pm EST - 7:30pm EST

Discord: https://discord.gg/0xLg6N96oaCGWsW0

We are looking for all characters

1. Be respectful
  2. Get tested by at least 3 members [1 member because it's small atm]
  3. Get 3 yes's and get a minimum of 2 no's [try your best!]
  4. Have fun!
Will you be Victorious?

Victorious_ViC

Smash Rookie
Victorious Player List:

11/22

Leader: AeonEsperKyo :4palutena::4samus:
Co-Leader: ShelbyPlayz :rosalina::4kirby:

Members: Xegawolf :4ganondorf::4cloud:
Navi :4rob:
Roman Dogg :4cloud:
Darkly :4lucina:
Monk :4diddy::4dk:
JCTech :4fox::4miibrawl:
Edgar :4corrinf::4peach:
Bombkid :4mewtwo::4lucas:
Vizion :4falco::4falcon:

We are a new crew!

Rules to join:
  1. Be respectful
  2. Get tested by at least 3 members [1 member because it's small atm]
  3. Get 3 yes's and get a minimum of 2 no's
  4. Have fun!
Chatroom to try out: https://discord.gg/0xLg6N96oaCGWsW0

Last edited:

LettuceLad

Smash Rookie
NNID
Saicotic
Hi; Philadelphia player and :4villager:main here. I'm relatively new to this site, though I've been on others relative to the Smash 4 community. Anywho, I'm looking join any crew, really. My hope is to meet some new players and improve. I've won a couple of small locals. Perhaps I'm slightly above average?
My e-mail is saiirfc@gmail.com. You could e-mail me or just PM me.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190

~Nex Crew~
Nex is a new and upcoming crew where you can improve and help others improve! We will do many crew battles and many special events! Anybody is welcome to try out! The crew is hosted on Skype

Members:

• [Nex/AX] | Drevis2 :4diddy:
  • Nex | Helix :4robinf:
  • Nex | Yungkid2 :4ryu:
Rules:

• No discrimination against any race, religion, gender, sexuality, ect.
  • Be active
  • Have good connection
  • Put Nex before your tag when you register for tournaments. EX: Nex | YourTagHere
  • Multi crewers are allowed, but 3 crews is overdoing it, so please only be in 2 crews maximum.
  • Don't be a Squidward.
How to Join:

To join, add 'Drevistwo' or 'bballluke13' on skype, you will be added to a tryout room, one of the members will try you out, usually in a Bo5 or something similar. You don't have to win, but you must show that you have good knowledge of the game and it must be decently close. We won't be too strict, but as we get more members we will be more strict on who can get in.

If anybody wants to crew battle us when we get enough members, you can contact us on these skype accounts as well.

OhBonezz

Smash Rookie
Hello my name is Bonez, I am just here looking for anybody that wants to play with me or does any clan type playing. My favorite character is link or sonic.

Skype- OhBonezz
Friend Code: 2964-8810-7639

Victorious_ViC

Smash Rookie
Victorious Smash Crew
Wii U Only Crew
2-1 Win Lose Ratio
Invite Only [19/25]

Roster:
Leader:
AeonEsperKyo :4samus::4palutena:
Co-Leader:
ShelbyPlayz :4kirby::4bayonetta2:
Xegawolf :4mewtwo::4cloud2:
Members:
Snowblack :4luigi:
Couragena :4corrinf::4peach:
Monk :4diddy::4dk:
LucatsoKing :4kirby:
Navi :4rob:
Vizion :4falco::4falcon:
Wisdom :4duckhunt::4metaknight:
Darkly :4lucina:
Bombkid :4lucas:
Gato :4darkpit::4sonic:
Nibble :4mario:
Espectro :4diddy::4sheik::4metaknight:
Glove :4diddy::4mario::4dedede:
Blackhaze :4sonic::4zelda:
Savi :4mario:
Kidd :4sonic:

Last edited:

Fister Sister

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! Id love to join a crew, even though I'm not too sure exactly what they do :p I decided to join this website after placing 1st out of 61 players in a YouTubers (OBE1plays) online tournament and being a life long Smash bros player, dating back to the first game. I'm 22 and live in NH and can't wait to see if I can get a tryout!!!

Fister Sister

Smash Rookie

Dark Blitz recruitment is now open! :)
I'm Mega and I own the crew Dark Blitz aka DB. We are a Wii U and 3ds Crew looking for friendly and skillful players that will be active and train very hard.
Wii U record (3-0)
3ds record (1-1)
Wii U (14/18 members) 3ds (14/16 members)
Leaders:
DB | Mega :4villager:(3ds & Wii U)
DB | Pipo:4gaw::4ryu:(3ds)
Co-Leaders:
DB | Jon :4littlemac::4gaw:(3ds & Wii U)
DB | Gaster :4diddy:(3ds & Wii U)
Members:
DB | Cookies :4peach::rosalina:(Wii U)
DB | Tanark :4fox:(3ds & Wii U)
DB | Ion :4pacman::4metaknight:(Wii U)
DB | DJsoundwaves :substitute:(Wii U)
DB | Bancorn :4corrin::4feroy:(3ds & Wii U)
DB | Red :4ness::4marth:(Wii U)
DB | D3:4dedede:(Wii U)
DB | Kitsune :4zss:(Wii U)
DB | Jeje:rosalina::4zss::4lucario:(Wii U)
DB | Mayyro :4mario:(3ds & Wii U)
DB | Carlos :4link:(3ds)
DB | Erupt :4yoshi: (3ds)
DB | Fluffy :4robinm:(3ds)
If interested, Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/0yk3qMAYxOOhtGDd
And ask for a tryout ;). Tryouts will be based on skill, not wins alone. See you there!
I'd love to try out!! I'm new to the scene but I'm a lifetime Smash player and just got 1st in a 61 player tournament! Let me know if I can at least try out!

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Hello my name is Bonez, I am just here looking for anybody that wants to play with me or does any clan type playing. My favorite character is link or sonic.

Skype- OhBonezz
Friend Code: 2964-8810-7639
I have a clan called Nex you could join, however it seems you put your friend code for 3DS down, do you have a wii U? Since Nex is a Wii U crew.

Chandlier1229

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chandlier1229
3DS FC
3523-3221-5229
The Diamond is utilized of Smash 4 players of all kinds (casual but no items, and competitive). This clan is majorly for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (sorry, 3DS users, but I'm personally considering of letting you guys get involved), but will have other games (like Killer Instinct, and Ultra Street Fighter IV) that will be minor (BUT, based on the popularity of the game in the group, it may go minor to major).

Benefits of being in the clan:
- An exclusive Discord text and voice channel for the clan.
- Optional participation in tournament based weeklies (practice)! (Did I say it will be streamed and hosted on each member's Twitch channel?)
- Clan members can submit their clips to me to be in future montages for SSB for Wii U (Zero to death combos, funny moments, disrespects, even full matches)!
- Some members will do dailies by stream, but clan members can skip the line if the clan member streamer allows it!

Information:
- This clan was created to express our love to the fighting game genre, and we hope to expand it with the community of Smashboards. We took the time to prep these kinds of things for you guys. We really appreciate if you join and spread the news. It will help out a ton. Who knows? We might just do something big soon.
- If you would like to join the Diamond, the information required is requested via survey and one set of SSB for Wii U with me, which the rules will be in the survey link.

Click here to go to my Twitter profile. It'll be nice if you gave a follow.
Click here to go to my Twitch channel. It'll be awesome if you would drop a follow. It'll help a ton!
Click here to go to my YouTube channel. It'll support me a lot if you hit that Subscribe button while you are there!

Last edited:

Hyruled

Banned via Warnings
NNID
NSGHoenn90
Ok so this might get taken down depending on what the mods think, but I couldn't see any better place to put it otherwise, so screw it I'm just gonna say it. I've decided to create a new crew. My goal for this crew is twofold. One, I want it to be inclusive. Too many crews have their best players test newcomers, and members must win in order to enter. If the point of joining a crew is to get better, than this makes no sense. As long you know the absolute basics about competitive smash, there is a place for you at TLG. Secondly, many crews are toxic environments for one reason or another. I intend to be more level headed in moderating this crew, and will attempt to weed out those who make the crew worse off. Comment or dm me if you'd like to join, and I'll send you the discord link right away. And yes, you need discord. I hope people are interested! Join TLG today.

Drevis2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drevistwo
3DS FC
4613-8582-9190
Does anybody wanna join a team? Do you want to find a place where you can play with people often? Want to improve and help others improve? Or be in many special events such as crew battles, tournaments, and maybe have your own combo video? Then your best bet is to join the online crew, Nex! (We have changed since I last advertised this, more members and we are now on Discord instead of Skype!)

If you wish to tryout, click here! https://discord.gg/012i8F2z0zqUtkvjd

Members:
-Nex | Drevis2
Main: Diddy Kong
Secondary: Pikachu

-Nex | Helix
Main: Robin
Secondaries: Corrin, Mewtwo

-Nex | Yungkid
Main: Ryu
Secondaries: Mario, Luigi.

-Nex | Mizo
Main: Mewtwo
Secondaries: A handful of characters.

-Nex | Malifestix
Main: Fox
Secondary: Little Mac

-Nex | Jake
Main: Rosalina

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97

Hey guys. I'm one of the co-founders of this crew and we just made this a few days ago and would love new members to join! Shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. We are looking for players that love to improve on their skill, have a great personality, and people that just love to have fun in the competitive scene (and have a Wii U duh). We'll be doing lots of labbing and trying our best to improve, so we want you to be serious in that aspect. Come on by for try outs! Don't worry it isn't stressful!

MEMBERS

LEADER
AxisSmash: :4duckhunt:/:4feroy:/:4sonic:

CO-FOUNDERS

Dembloo: :4megaman:/:4robinm:

~Axis~: :4sonic:/:4mario:

Luci: :4marth:/:4lucina:

GATEKEEPER

Richter: :4sonic:/:4duckhunt:

MEMBERS

Cam: :4luigi:

Struggle: :4luigi:/:4shulk:

gREAD: :4mario:/:4rob:

Jadonpn84: :4falco:

I hope to see a lot of you soon! Here is the discord link:
https://discord.gg/013UALE3oePqEP9Km

Last edited:

debbilypoo

Smash Rookie
NNID
debbydollyy
3DS FC
2938-8860-9914
Hi, I'm Debby, one of the founders of Team Lunar. Team Lunar is a serious Smash 4 and Smash Brothers Melee eSports team focused on online and offline tournament play. We are looking for talented, active, and respectful Smash 4 and Melee players who are genuinely invested in improving. As a member of Team Lunar, you would have the opportunity to improve your skills with other talented smash players through frequent practice and labbing. If you think this is a great fit for you, please visit us on our website or directly join our server on Discord.

Pseud0

Smash Cadet
NNID
AshiChry

Team Desync - Growing Sm4sh Crew Now Recruiting!

Team Desync was started back in January and has grown exponentially since. With tons of great members, and a great community overall, we are looking forward to recruiting new members.

As a member, you will:

• Be a part of Crew Battles and Crew Activities
  • Be featured in montages and Smash videos on the Team Desync YouTube Channel
  • Improve your and others' skill by playing constantly and being an active member of the crew
We are constantly, playing, getting results, and plan on a lot of things in the future, such as montages, crew battles, tournaments, etc.

Leaders:

Pseudo:4zss:
Mystic:4luigi:

Members:

BombKid:4lucas::4mewtwo:
Sheep God:4falco:
ARS3:4sonic:
Nae:4ryu:
Toras:4ness::4sonic:
Crunch:4falcon:
Atlas:4pikachu::4lucas:
Auror:4tlink:
BlueLeo:4falco:
Juniper:4lucina:
Korin:4cloud::4sheik:
Mic:4littlemac::4cloud:
Otterz:4zss::4olimar:

Tryouts:
In order to try out, you have to play a Bo3 set with one of our members, and you'll be simply questioned from there. Our crew gathers on discord, so if you are interested in trying out, please contact @TD_Pseudo on Twitter.

-Pseudo

samtheham

Smash Rookie
NNID
samthehamm
3DS FC
2853-1182-0351
Looking for a crew, I play on 3DS and I main Luigi and Sheik, and I pocket Mario.

Tio212

Smash Rookie
i'm Tio from austin tx. i have won some locals, looking to find a crew to play online.I main Ike. i only play on the wiiu feel free to test me out for a crew. i won't dissapoint you. email me at: cabreratio@yahoo.com

Ghousts

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gustavo
3DS FC
1220-8715-0938
Well...i just want to improve.
i play on 3ds and i "main" Ness

AlphaRG

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1220-6847-6774
Any teams or crews want a 3DS player? I've been off Smash for a while, but I'm back now. I have a twitter. Its @Range_ssb

I still main Shulk, but I also main Mario now. I kinda main Wario too.

For experience, I used to be a local tourney goer. Now, I'm trying to get back into competitive Smash. Some of you may know me from the LowTierSquad, Onett Crew and a few other crews lol.

Buuuut yeah. That's me. Looking for a team to join with regular 3ds players to train with. I don't use Skype too often, but it's _Swordoftruth

Last edited:

12lego2

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0147-1388-3221
I'm new to this whole thing, but not so new to smash. I have many characters I try to main, but my all time best to me are Villager, Pac-Man, Ike, and Pikachu. I have many other characters I try or do main, but these are my best. I use 3DS.

Sonkei

Smash Rookie
Hello! I'm new to the competitive OTL scene, and I was wondering if I could join a crew? I am a Cloud and Mario main and I'd really appreciate someone letting me join. I'm a fairly good smash player despite the fact I have half a year of experience. I'd like to think of myself as a prodigy, but I'm still not good enough. That's why I'd like to join a crew :D

Last edited:

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97
Hello! I'm new to the competitive OTL scene, and I was wondering if I could join a crew? I am a Cloud and Mario main and I'd really appreciate someone letting me join. I'm a fairly good smash player despite the fact I have half a year of experience. I'd like to think of myself as a prodigy, but I'm still not good enough. That's why I'd like to join a crew :D
I like your attitude. We highly encourage people to go to local tourneys as well as talk, improve and stay active. We also do crew battles frequently. DM me if you are interested in joining Team Lynx Gaming! At the current moment we have 20+ members and fight each other frequently, as well as having some Power Ranked players among us.

Last edited:

Mega_Slowbro_80

Smash Cadet
Ace of Spades recruitment is now open! :)
I'm Mega and I own the crew Ace of Spades aka AoS. We are a Wii U Crew looking for friendly and skillful players that will be active and train very hard.
Wii U record (4-4)
Wii U (14/20 members)
Leader:
AoS | Mega :4villager:
Co-Leader:
AoS | Jon :4littlemac::4gaw:

Members:
AoS | Tanark :4fox:
AoS | Snokey :4tlink::4greninja::4myfriends:
AoS | Mayyro:4mario:
AoS | Sawtooth :4miibrawl:
AoS | Dr. Delicious:4mario:
AoS | Cakenstein:4jigglypuff::4roy::4corrinf:
AoS | Darkal :4bayonetta2::4palutena:
AoS | Cloudy:4drmario::4link::4zelda:
AoS | Pipo:4ryu:
AoS | Silver :4sonic::4tlink::4lucas:
AoS | TheDHDoge :4duckhunt::4bowser:

If interested, Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/y9UQgyR
And ask for a tryout ;). Tryouts will be based on skill, not wins alone. See you there!

Last edited:

TPhotographer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Marc
3DS FC
0276-1841-3914
Howdy! I'm new to competitive gaming, and I decided I wanted to join a crew! I main Wii Fit Trainer and Villager, and I'd love to join a crew. I'm not necessarily the best smasher, but I'd say I'm getting somewhere. I've been playing since Melee, and I started playing with tournament rules once I got my hands on Smash 4 for 3DS. Thanks for reading this!
[I'm only just starting to sign up for things like Challonge, Smashboards, Discord, Skype, etc., though I've been aware of them for a while]

D

Deleted member

Hello there, everyone. This is Feelicks, and I am currently the leader of the newly formed crew that you can clearly see above. I'll get some things out of the way, they'll give you an idea of what this crew is about, how you can join it, and what our future plans are.

What is Shaker Edge?

A competitive Smash 4 crew that's meant to create a welcoming and enriching environment for those who decide to join it, and for everyone to come together and help in a conscious effort to improve each other's play and fundamentals. We are mainly a Wii U crew, but we are open to accepting members that only have access to a 3DS.

Is there any age restrictions for joining?

No. That's dumb.

What are the tryout rules?

Beat me in a Best of 3 set, although if I can see you're a a player who shows evident potential in their play regardless of how many games you lose or win, you might even be let in by my own discretion. Contact me on Discord (凶/feel.#8003) or PM me here on Smashboards when you want to play the set.

Where does most of the crew socialize?

On Discord. You'll be given in invite to the server if you pass tryouts.

What do we do as a crew?

We'll have biweekly tournaments along with the conventional crew battle once the oppurtunity arises. Besides that, the point of the crew is to just learn and have fun while doing it. We'll watch Smash tournaments together as a group (The Big House, MLG, EVO, CEO, etc), and we'll mess around in voice chat sometimes.

With all that said, I hope this convinced you to give a chance at joining the crew. See you around!

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97
TLG is now recruiting. We are looking for members that are passionate about smash and have strong fundamentals. We aim to drastically increase our skill level by battling in crew battles, 1v1s, and then giving criticism on the matches. We highly encourage all our members to go to tournaments and be the best they can be. If you're interested in joining, send me a DM. Feel free to ask questions.

Top Bottom