• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

Cwag

Smash Rookie
Hmu on youtube: Falcone Paunch.

Im a pretty good falcon/villager main

Last edited:

ZarilDraco47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZarilDraco47
3DS FC
1134-9549-3299
Divine Heroes [DVH] vs [NNL] Nintendo Network League
Wii U 5v5 Crew Battle
DVH OJOE :4pikachu: [3] vs [1] :4cloud: NNL CrimsinWolf
DVH OJOE :4pikachu: [1] vs [2]
:4myfriends: NNL Liam
DVH Chaotic :4mario: [2] vs [1] :4myfriends: NNL Liam

DVH Chaotic :4mario: [2] vs [2] :4mewtwo: NNL Luke
DVH Z.A.R.I.L. :4villager: [1] vs [1] :4mewtwo: NNL Luke
DVH Z.A.R.I.L. :4villager: [2] vs [2] :4falcon: NNL N
DVH SALLY :4cloud: [1] vs [0] :4falcon: NNL N
DVH SALLY :4cloud: [2] vs [3] :4falco: NNL KirbyKid
DVH Voldash :4falco: [1] vs [0] :4falco: NNL KirbyKid

Victory goes to Divine Heroes, ending with 3 stocks
DVH MVPs: :4pikachu:DVH OJOE and :4mario: DVH Chaotic for taking 4 stocks
NNL MVPs: :4myfriends: NNL Liam, :4mewtwo: NNL Luke, and :4falco: NNL KirbyKid for taking 3 stocks
DVH W/L 1-1
BP: 3
Rank E

Last edited:

Halfy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamatt1110
3DS FC
3110-6577-3691
MASTER REALM
Still recruiting members in east coast US, contact @Yanatos or Halfy Halfy on smashboards for inquiries

LEADERS
MR | Scuttlebug :4metaknight:
MR | Halfy :4tlink:

MEMBERS
MR | LucatsoKing:4kirby::4falcon::4pit::4shulk:
MR | EZ :4megaman:
MR | Shade_P5 :4mario::4bayonetta:
MR | Arcatle :4metaknight:
MR | Bender :4wario:
MR | CorrinOnTheCob:4corrinf:
MR | Overlord X :4bayonetta2::rosalina:
MR | Saturns :4ness:
MR | Drone :4corrinf::4ryu:
MR | Mioku :4falcon::4sheik:
MR | Niteclaw :4bayonetta::4greninja:

Last edited:

truballers

Smash Cadet
Hello all,
I'm looking for an active crew with friendly members and are all willing to help eachother improve and to participate in Crew Battles and other events.
I'm willing to meet any requirement to join . Hope to hear from leaders soon !

Puzz3l3z

Smash Rookie
Hey buddy white noise is a small but strong crew we're relatively new but we've all got experience in the smash scene, our requirements are simple play myself and my teammate and we'll decide if we want you or not my Skype is Puzz3l3z message me if you're interested :)

truballers

Smash Cadet
Hey buddy white noise is a small but strong crew we're relatively new but we've all got experience in the smash scene, our requirements are simple play myself and my teammate and we'll decide if we want you or not my Skype is Puzz3l3z message me if you're interested :)
Sure I'll tryout , my skype doesn't give me notifications though , how about discord or anything else ?

KiteKaito

Smash Rookie
NNID
KazukoSoseki
Hey guys! I am a dedicated Corrin main looking for a crew to join! I don't have many real credentials as going to locals has been tough for me, but i can say that I've played and held my own against many pros online. If it helps the first time i went against Hyuga online I actually beat him (this in no way says I am better than him as he proceeded to beat me, but it does have some merit)
NNID: KazukoSoseki
Tag: Kite
Name on Discord: Kite
System: Wii U only

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500

DistaNt
Wii U Crew (Still recruiting)
Rank E: 6 points
W: 2 L: 1
Leader: DistaNt|Toras:4ness::4sonic::4lucas:
Co-Leaders: DistaNt| LighT:4zss::4greninja:
DistaNt|Dove:4kirby:
:4lucina:

Members:
DistaNt| Haze:4mario::4sonic::4zelda:
DistaNt| Truballerz:4falco:
DistaNt| Lightsoul:4pikachu::4bayonetta2:
DistaNt| Vizion:4falco::4ryu:
DistaNt| Mells:4dedede:
DistaNt| Sandvich:rosalina:
DistaNt| Snowblack:4darkpit:
DistaNt| Chaos:4greninja::4marth:
DistaNt| Tacobomb:4yoshi::4ryu:

If you want to join our crew, contact DistaNt|Toras on Skype.

Last edited:

ElitistTX

Smash Rookie
NNID
StarElite
The names Elitist.

Currently looking for a crew to join! If you'd want to accept me feel free to send a PM

Main:Ike/cloud

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Hey everyone. I think I'm a good enough player. And I am looking to join a crew that takes the game competitively

My credentials are I win a fair amount of large wifi tournaments (large = over 32 entrants), I am currently ranked number one on the 3ds ladder and I've taken at least 5 stocks in every crew battle I've participated in.

I really don't mind joining any crew the only thing I ask is that the members be serious about labbing things in the game. Too many crews aren't trying to improve and that bothers me. Anywho please let me know if you're interested. I don't mind doing a trial or anything for membership.

ZarilDraco47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZarilDraco47
3DS FC
1134-9549-3299
Divine Heroes
(DVH)

W/L: 1-1

We are currently recruiting members, as we are the successor to Reborn X, if you were interested in joining that, feel free to join this. We are a Wii U only crew,

Just cause you beat us doesn't mean you get to join, we'll let you in if you're good~

Members

Project-L.I.R.A.Z. (Leader / Founder):4villager::4cloud::4zss:
Hikigaya (Co-Leader / Hikikomori) :4cloud: :4lucas: :4marth:
Persona-Kun (Admin / Mom) :4zss: :4samus:
Red (Admin) :4littlemac: :4feroy:
OJOE64 (Admin / MVP) :4pikachu: :4mario:
ChaoticBull (Admin) :4mario: :4zss:
DylAn (Moderator) :4mario: :4littlemac: :4cloud:
AIRMAN (Moderator) :4cloud: :4corrin:
FancyCake (Moderator) :4kirby: :4villager:

DraconicPsycho (Moderator) :4greninja: :4falco:
KingHerbo (Member / Editor) :4cloud: :4feroy:
PikaMaxi (Member) :4bayonetta: :4bowserjr:
SonicFireball (Member) :4sonic: :4falcon:
Astro.Projection (Member) :4metaknight: :4zss:

If you want to contact me, whether it be for crew battles of recruitment, contact my Skype: ZeroDraco47.
Or, it you want to join, @me on discord in this chat

Last edited:

Mega_Slowbro_80

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. I think I'm a good enough player. And I am looking to join a crew that takes the game competitively

My credentials are I win a fair amount of large wifi tournaments (large = over 32 entrants), I am currently ranked number one on the 3ds ladder and I've taken at least 5 stocks in every crew battle I've participated in.

I really don't mind joining any crew the only thing I ask is that the members be serious about labbing things in the game. Too many crews aren't trying to improve and that bothers me. Anywho please let me know if you're interested. I don't mind doing a trial or anything for membership.
Add me on skype: DB | Mega

ZarilDraco47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZarilDraco47
3DS FC
1134-9549-3299
Divine Heroes [DVH] vs [MR] Master Realm
Wii U 5v5 Crew Battle

DVH L.I.R.A.Z.:4villager: [1] vs [3] :4megaman: MR EZ
DVH SonicFireball :4sonic: [1] vs [3] :4megaman: MR EZ
DVH Pikamaxi :4bayonetta: [1] vs [0] :4megaman: MR EZ
DVH Pikamaxi :4bayonetta: [3] vs [2] :4bayonetta2: MR Overlord X
DVH Pikamaxi :4bayonetta: [0] vs [1] :4samus: MR RedBlooded
DVH Chaotic :4mario: [2] vs [3] :4samus: MR RedBlooded
DVH Darkbird the god :4bayonetta: [3] vs [0] :4samus: MR RedBlooded
DVH Darkbird the god :4bayonetta: [3] vs [1] :4kirby: MR Lucatso
DVH Darkbird the god :4bayonetta: [2] vs [2] :4tlink: MR Scuttlebug

Victory goes to Master Realm with 1 stock left
DVH MVP: DVH Darkbird the god :4bayonetta: for taking 6 stocks
MR MVP: MR EZ :4megaman: for taking 6 stocks

GGs to
Master Realm

Buddercraft85

Smash Rookie
Do you think i could join? between smash wii u and 3ds i have over 1000 hours of play time ( i have proof fite me) and i want to work myself up to a veteran!

Flamegamer8

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm flamegamer8, but call me what you will. I'm a 3ds player who mains :4larry:. I also pocket (if that means what I think it means) :4pacman: and:4rob:. I'm a brand new player in smash as ssb4 3ds is my first smash game ever. I would like to get better at the game and joining a crew seems to me like the best way. I don't have skype (or a good computer) so I will do what I can to talk to you. Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member

Hey. Been looking at joining a crew for a while now. I'd love to be in an environment to hang around with other people and hopefully improve my Smash play. I main :4mewtwo:and :4cloud:. My secondary is :4diddy:. I'm up for joining anybody really, just send me a PM or contact me on Discord (my friend code is #8003). Hope to be the best member possible~!

AceOnett1

Smash Rookie
:4diddy::4falco:main looking for an experienced crew to improve with. I have experience in offline tourneys in sothern florida and play some online hosted tourneys when i can. PM me here if anything.

Last edited:

Ax^2

SANIC SPED
NNID
BlueBlur97
So this is a thing eh....? Just shows how much more i need to know about the competetive scene.

Anyways, I want to join a crew that will push me to my limits to become great, that is also friendly and honest. I main Sonic and second Mario, but im actually looking to pick up Shiek. I dont have any impressive players I have defeated, however I am a member of a facebook group of players of whom go to local tourneys in Dallas (where I live) on a regular basis called "DFW Smash Wifi PUB". I am on par with several players that usually get top 16... but i have my ups and downs. I also have an online training buddy that I fight on a regular basis ever since several months ago and we have been constantly improving ever since. We battle almost 5 days a week lol.

I would be glad for you guys to test my skill with all 3 of the characters I use. Im the guy that will never give up and just keep coming back. ;)

Oh yeah Im on the Wii U. I also want people who like to lab things to get and maintain optimal results and push everything to the limit.

Last edited:

Aerokuma

Smash Rookie
Vivid Recruitment now open!

Smash 4 Crew Looking for talented and active players that look to improve and compete in crew battles weekly

Requirements:
  1. Must have Skype or Discord
  2. Be Fairly Active
  3. Have a good time playing and chatting with other members
We Base our tryouts off of Skill | Combo Game | Talent not wins, so don't be discouraged if you lose a set during tryouts! :)
PM me on here if you're interested or join our discord group and we'll schedule a tryout!
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/0ukBkIYqlFpErXtj

Last edited:

Chaos19

Smash Rookie
NNID
OmarChaos
:4diddy::4sonic:main looking for an experienced crew to improve with. I have experience in offline tourneys in sothern florida and play some online hosted tourneys when i can. PM me here if anything.
This is Chaos of ViViD crew, we are recruiting. My Skype is Chaosof, if you have a discord, I can send you a linkto our group as well. Message me on skype if you are interested to tryout.

Last edited:

Chaos19

Smash Rookie
NNID
OmarChaos
So this is a thing eh....? Just shows how much more i need to know about the competetive scene.

Anyways, I want to join a crew that will push me to my limits to become great, that is also friendly and honest. I main Sonic and second Mario, but im actually looking to pick up Shiek. I dont have any impressive players I have defeated, however I am a member of a facebook group of players of whom go to local tourneys in Dallas (where I live) on a regular basis called "DFW Smash Wifi PUB". I am on par with several players that usually get top 16... but i have my ups and downs. I also have an online training buddy that I fight on a regular basis ever since several months ago and we have been constantly improving ever since. We battle almost 5 days a week lol.

I would be glad for you guys to test my skill with all 3 of the characters I use. Im the guy that will never give up and just keep coming back. ;)

Oh yeah Im on the Wii U. I also want people who like to lab things to get and maintain optimal results and push everything to the limit.
ViViD is open for recriument, Skype is Chaosof. Please message me on there if you would like to tryout.

Last edited:

Chaos19

Smash Rookie
NNID
OmarChaos
Hey. Been looking at joining a crew for a while now. I'd love to be in an environment to hang around with other people and hopefully improve my Smash play. I main :4mewtwo:and :4cloud:. My secondary is :4diddy:. I'm up for joining anybody really, just send me a PM or contact me on Discord (my friend code is #8003). Hope to be the best member possible~!
Sent discord invite! I am from ViViD crew, we are recruiting right now.

Toras2499

Smash Cadet
NNID
Toras2500

DistaNt
Wii U Crew (Still recruiting)
Rank E: 6 points
W: 2 L: 1
Leader: DistaNt|Toras:4ness::4sonic::4lucas:
Co-Leaders: DistaNt|Dove:4kirby::4lucina:
DistaNt| Lightsoul:4pikachu::4bayonetta2:

Members:
DistaNt| Kai:4tlink:
DistaNt| Truballerz:4falco:
DistaNt| Vizion:4falco::4ryu:
DistaNt| Mells:4dedede:
DistaNt| Sandvich:rosalina:

DistaNt| Trick :4fox::4cloud2::4corrinf:

DistaNt Recruitment Are Open!!!!!
  • Hey, hey, hey this is DistaNt|Toras.
  • We are currently recruiting members so don't be afraid!
  • Join if you want to get more competitive and still have a place to hang out.
  • All characters are welcomed (but if we have two of the same mains in the crew, we would have to decline more.)
  • If you are interested in trying out our crew, the leaders Skype will be down below to talk to.
  • THIS IS A WII U CREW ONLY
Skype Info:
  • Contact DistaNt|Toras, DistaNt|Drak or DistaNt|Lightsoul if you want to try out.
  • We don't have an age requirement, but the chat isn't PG (just a warning for players under 16)
Requirements:
  • Must have Skype or Discord and a mic to communicate with other members
  • Must be active (in Smash, Skype, and/or Discord calls)
  • Good internet connection
  • Just have a good time communicating with other members
  • Beat two of our members in a 2/3 set. (if you beat one of the leaders in a 2/3 set, you're automatically in!)

Last edited:

Mioku^3

Smash Cadet
Vivid Recruitment now open!

Smash 4 Crew Looking for talented and active players that look to improve and compete in crew battles weekly

Requirements:
  1. Must have Skype or Discord
  2. Be Fairly Active
  3. Have a good time playing and chatting with other members
We Base our tryouts off of Skill | Combo Game | Talent not wins, so don't be discouraged if you lose a set during tryouts! :)
PM me on here if you're interested or join our discord group and we'll schedule a tryout!
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/0ukBkIYqlFpuvoj7
Your link is expired btw.c:

ZarilDraco47

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZarilDraco47
3DS FC
1134-9549-3299
Divine Heroes
(DVH)

W/L: 1-2

We are currently recruiting members, as we are the successor to Reborn X, if you were interested in joining that, feel free to join this. We are a Wii U only crew,

Just cause you beat us doesn't mean you get to join, we'll let you in if you're good~

Members (15/25)

Project-L.I.R.A.Z. (Leader / Founder):4villager::4cloud::4zss:
Hikigaya (Co-Leader / Hikikomori) :4cloud: :4lucas: :4marth:
Persona-Kun (Admin / Mom) :4zss: :4samus:
Red (Admin) :4littlemac: :4feroy:
OJOE64 (Admin / MVP) :4pikachu: :4mario:
ChaoticBull (Admin) :4mario: :4lucas:
DylAn (Moderator) :4mario: :4littlemac: :4cloud:
AIRMAN (Moderator) :4cloud: :4duckhunt:

PikaMaxi (Moderator) :4bayonetta: :4bowserjr:
DraconicPsycho (Moderator) :4greninja:
:4falco:

KingHerbo (Member / Editor) :4cloud: :4feroy:
SonicFireball (Member) :4sonic: :4falcon:
Astro.Projection (Member) :4metaknight: :4zss:
SwiftChick (Member) :4zss: :4sonic: :4pikachu:
ThymeBalloon (Member) :4ganondorf:

If you want to contact me, whether it be for crew battles of recruitment, contact my Skype: ZeroDraco47.
Or, it you want to join, @me on discord in this chat

Top Bottom