• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Looking for a crew to join. I main :4greninja: and I am learning :4fox:.
Edit: Skype is locke.ej
Can you be more specific on your skype name/username? I tried searching you up, but came with multiple results. Just add me: Boomersfun3

Bass Ninja

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-3007-8035
Any crews looking for new members at this time please PM here or on Skype: Bass Ninja. Right now Im only on the 3DS my mains are Mario, Dr. Mario, DK, and Bowser.

SandvichHoovy

Smash Cadet
NNID
SandvichHoovy
I don't know if it's a little late to request but I'd love to join the crew :) My main is Little Mac and I've been practicing a lot with him so I would like to try out if it is still possible :) also my skype is Obscene Supreme so be sure to reply to this comment or contact me on Skype as soon as you can!
Check your skype, I added you

SandvichHoovy

Smash Cadet
NNID
SandvichHoovy
If anyone would like to test out for wind symphony feel free to add me on skype

Last edited:

DX_97

Smash Cadet
NNID
kwakdohyun97
hi, im a player from south korea (a country that doesn't really have ssb4 players) that mains :4sheik: for the most part, but also has :4zss::4metaknight: for bad matchups. I am looking for a crew, my skype is dohyunbro. i almost always play sheik, because of all her tools that make her a top tier. I can usually play on saturdays and fridays (us date)

Adam Denchfield

Smash Rookie
Hey,
I play Luigi, Mario and Donkey Kong (as of most recent patch). I'm a 3DS user for online stuff (don't have a Wii U), but I placed 4th in my most recent tourney (45 people in downtown Chicago area). Almost won my last match (Playing DK versus the local champion).My skype is adam.robert76.

Saiyan9tails

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrUzumaki
3DS FC
0516-8603-2909
I main donkey kong and yoshi
my id is MrUzumaki
my Skype is saiyan9tails

Last edited:

Wolfspectre

ProSpectator
Hey guys! Wolfspectre here! I am thinking about joining a crew! Smash is better when you have people to practice with and push you! And keep that competitive desire burning! Anyways, I main yoshi, D3, and Cap but might change that. I don't think I've beaten anyone significant but the last few kick rocks tournaments I've participated in with smash studios I've gotten top 5. I usually play late at night. I lead a busy life on the weekdays. If you have any questions or wish to contact me just send me a PM! Thanks guys! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Piloe

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2895-8514-8112
Hey guys, I'm Taiko and I'm currently looking for a crew to join! I main:4tlink: with :4pikachu: and :4fox:. As of now I only own the 3DS version of smash but will buy the Wii-U version in the future. I have also fought in a couple competitions before.

Skype name is Taiko Pika.
3DS FC: 2895-8514-8112.

PM me if you are interested. I'm always down for a game and getting better at Smash!

KennyTheReaper

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaskedAfro
Hey! I run a crew called Cosmic Cloud and we do competitive crew battles

We are looking for new members to join and have fun with make new friends and have great battles together.

Our first match begins when we get a crew of 16

Bo5 Matches

Challenger chooses all stages

Tourney Legal Only

We base off skill not wins alone

To contact us, my skype is kenny.marvin.bruce.iii
Leave your skype in the thread
or go to our website @ http://cosmiccloudcrew.weebly.com

Leaders:
CC| Tr!cky Tr!smo :4falco::4bowserjr::4feroy::4samus:
CC| Dark N :4darkpit::4dk::4duckhunt::4ryu:

Members

CC| Scarfy ::4mario::4villager::4lucas:

CC| Javien ::4bowser::4falcon::4sheik:

CC| Danny: :4drmario:

CC| Stealthy Panda ::4wario2::4diddy:

BlueGrovyle

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! We are a new starting up Smash 3DS team called the Onett Crew (OC) !
Our rules are simple. We only take players who use either Ness or Lucas. Pocket characters are acceptable IF they have high potential standards.
We are currently 3 members strong.

(Me) #OC | Aero {Ness,Mario,Falco, G&W}
#OC | Q {Lucas,Shulk,Pikachu}
#OC | Jigs {Lucas,Falco}

We are in need of another Ness main who has at least a little bit of tournament rules knowledge.
We are a Doubles and Singles team. All Doubles matches we play MUST have friendly fire on.

We dont have much requirements. all you need is:
-To main an Onett character
-To have Skype//Twitter
-To be active in online tournaments etc
- To use the team tag #OC |

We look forward to playing other crews in crew battles :)
Contact me for further details.
Hello, Onett Crew. My crew, Team Tech Zone, would gladly offer your crew a crew battle. You may submit 4 players total, and the games are 2 stock 6 minutes.

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Hello! We are the LayZSmashers, a crew of smash bros players who play Melee, Project M and Smash 4. To join, our requirements are really quiet simple. You will message me if interested and you will create a name. LayZ(whatever). You will use this name at tournaments and online in smash 4 if possible. You will upload to a recruit channel where we will then take the videos from that, and put it on a group channel called LayZSmashers. The reason we don't let you upload directly to our channel is so no one can mess with our original group channel.

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet

We are looking for new members to join and have fun with make new friends and have great battles together.

Bo5 Matches

Tourney Legal Only

Leaders:
CC| Tr!cky Tr!smo::4falco::4bowserjr::4feroy:

CC| Dark N:
:4darkpit::4dk::4duckhunt:

Members

CC| Matthew: :4drmario:

EchoesGuideMe

Smash Rookie
NNID
EchoesGuideMe
Hey guys! Echoes/EGM here looking for a crew to join. I'm a :4marth::4ness::4shulk:and :4lucario: main, trying to find a crew that fits me. [: Feel free to PM me via Skype: echoesguideme or through Twitter EchoesGuideMe EchoesGuideMe !

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie

Bo5 Matches

Tourney Legal Only

Leaders:

CC| Dark N:

Members

Woah that pic is sick!!! The stained glass looks amazing! How did you do it?!

Wumpy007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wumpy007
3DS FC
2423-5589-3743
Hey,
I play Luigi, Mario and Donkey Kong (as of most recent patch). I'm a 3DS user for online stuff (don't have a Wii U), but I placed 4th in my most recent tourney (45 people in downtown Chicago area). Almost won my last match (Playing DK versus the local champion).My skype is adam.robert76.
Interested in LayZSmashers? Read the terms above and pm if interested
3ds? Or Wii u

Wumpy007

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wumpy007
3DS FC
2423-5589-3743
I'm a Ryu main for 3ds, w a pocket mega man. Play a few others for fun hmu if u wanna try me out OR r interested in starting a crew.

Eruption

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4571-0116-2070
Ameliorate (3ds ONLY crew) recruiting ask to join.

Requirements:
-Skype is required (Don't need to skype call, just to instant message)
-Positive attitude and not rage for losing
-Being at least 7/10 active

my skype to contact me: eruption221

Last edited:

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! Echoes/EGM here looking for a crew to join. I'm a :4marth::4ness::4shulk:and :4lucario: main, trying to find a crew that fits me. [: Feel free to PM me via Skype: echoesguideme or through Twitter EchoesGuideMe EchoesGuideMe !
If you want to join us at cosmic cloud you can. We love low tier heros and we will help you with every thing

My skype is kenny.marvin.bruce.iii

TDG_Espectro

Smash Cadet
For any people looking for a an active crew (we are on every single day) and want to tryout for TDG (Take Down Gaming) msg me on skype , TDG_Espectro. We are currently looking for 3 more members.

ZeroKarma

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4270-3739-6211
I'm not sure if this is still running but I'll post anyway, I've been in one online tourney (sixth place, http://challonge.com/es/TT2SSB3DS), I'm a 3DS player atm, I main :4feroy::4marth::4robinm: and I have as secondary/pocket: :4myfriends::4sonic::4bowser::4fox:, I have Skype, YouTube acc and Challonge acc.

Feel free to add me: Zkarma95 (skype) On contact request put "Crew", I usually don't accept someone I don't know.

Last edited:

Elliott Crawford

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elliance1
3DS FC
3695-0557-2895
Yo, I'm a free agent right now. My Mains starting with the ones withe the one with the most priority are R.O.B., Sonic, Sheik, and Fox. I don't have many recordsof my play, but I dO have resulots from online tournaments http://challonge.com/users/ec2, an EPG weekly I attended and placed 9th http://smashboards.com/threads/epg-weekly-epg-training-house-results-sm4sh-pm-for-2015-09-03.417430/, and my YouTube channel with videos of my R.O.B. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7al6vVfpHP0-7SnubdFyg

If you want to get in contact, hit me up at

Email: Elliancec@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elliott.crawford.56?_nodl

Twitter: Elliance1

Smashboards via private message

Yoomoo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4656-8584-7120
Although I am new to this site, I would judge myself as a decent player. I main Marth, secondary Villager, Kirby, G&W, and Doc.
I've never been to any locals/tournaments, but I am ranked pretty decently in Anther's (Username: Meowssix). Please PM me if you want me in your crew, I'll be looking forward to any offers!

QubriK

Smash Rookie
Hey I hope I'm not too late ,but I'm hoping to find a Crew to join, also been playing smash since 64 was a thing . (3ds only)
You can further contact me on Skype: {N$} Romano / Loxley. I hope to put in my effort in Team play and grow as a competitive player, Last but not least I main Marth , Robin ,and planning to main Roy and Ryu .

Last edited:

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet

Bo5 Matches

Tourney Legal Only

Leaders:

CC| Dark N:

Members

Last edited:

Elliott Crawford

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elliance1
3DS FC
3695-0557-2895
LayZSmashers Now Recruiting!!!!

We are LayZSmashers and we are a crew that supports all Smash Bros. games(Smash 4 predominantly atm)
We are working to get our crew to 12-16 members for online crew battles and it be wonderful to get people to try out for us! If you want to try out, PM me or message my Skype @Elliance1000
My other contacts are listed in a previous post above if you need it
LayZSmashers website: http://layzsmashers.weebly.com/
LayZSmashers YT: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVDFWSTr3IHswhwZSWaQkNQ

The process is simple, one of us will play against you and determine if you're worthy enough to be added

Remember, we are not lazy, just LayZ :)

Current Members

Leaders:
LayZ | Blujay: :4sheik::4link::4shulk:

Members:
LayZ | Shane: :4falcon::4ryu:

LayZ | EC2: :4rob::4sonic::4sheik::4fox:

LayZ | Synovial: :4falco::4link::4fox:

LayZ | PAINT: :4link::4roy::4charizard::rosalina:

LayZ | Typodo: :4gaw::4alph::4zss:

LayZ | Ice Cream: :4mario::4ness::4falco:

LayZ | Lyon: :4marth::4zss:

LayZ | Halo: :4kirby::4metaknight:

LayZ | Lucario: :4gaw::4jigglypuff::4littlemac:

LayZ | Emerald: :4yoshi::4sheik:

Last edited:

Tr!ckyTr!smo

Smash Cadet

Members
CC|Tr!ckyTr!smo ~Leader:4bowserjr::4feroy::4zss::4mewtwo:
CC|DarkN ~Co-Leader :4darkpit::4dk::4sonic::4littlemac:
CC|Gren:4tlink::4lucas:
CC|StealthyPanda:4diddy:
CC|Scarfy:4mario::4lucas::4ness:
CC|Platinum:4sheik::4pikachu:
CC|Echoes:4marth::4shulk::4lucario::4ness:
CC|Javien:4bowser::4falcon:
CC|Prometheus:4sheik::4marth::4falcon:
CC|DiDis:rosalina::4yoshi::4marth::4olimar:

We here at Cosmic Cloud are looking for new recruits and meet newer faces in the smash community!
We do crew battles, practice a ton, but we only have 6 slots left for anyone to join. Project and Melee are also played for those trying to get into the scarce scenes of both.
We plan on getting better in the smash community, going to bigger tours, online and locals and trying to get better known.
Come play us here at the Cosmic Cloud !
People trying out have a bo5 with 5 stocks and 8 minutes on the clock. The Member of CC will determine if you have small issues and skills to fix and play in big crew battles. Losing all 3 in a row makes it less likely to join but you will be considered based on the stocks taken in advance.

Contact us from the website or my skype

Last edited:

LV_Navi

Smash Rookie
Looking to join a crew to play with on wifi for Sm4sh U. I am a Solo Rob main, but play with other characters (don't consider any of them a secondary). Looking for a crew that is actively playing with one another on wifi. I have streaming and recording equipment so I can record or stream matches of players, was also PR'd #10 on Vegas PR at one time.

The easiest way to get in contat with me is skype: navisay07

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie

Members
CC|Tr!ckyTr!smo ~Leader:4bowserjr::4feroy::4zss::4mewtwo:
CC|DarkN ~Co-Leader :4darkpit::4dk::4sonic::4littlemac:
CC|Gren:4tlink::4lucas:
CC|StealthyPanda:4diddy:
CC|Scarfy:4mario::4lucas::4ness:
CC|Platinum:4sheik::4pikachu:
CC|Echoes:4marth::4shulk::4lucario::4ness:
CC|Javien:4bowser::4falcon:
CC|Prometheus:4sheik::4marth::4falcon:
CC|DiDis:rosalina::4yoshi::4marth::4olimar:

We here at Cosmic Cloud are looking for new recruits and meet newer faces in the smash community!
We do crew battles, practice a ton, but we only have 6 slots left for anyone to join. Project and Melee are also played for those trying to get into the scarce scenes of both.
We plan on getting better in the smash community, going to bigger tours, online and locals and trying to get better known.
Come play us here at the Cosmic Cloud !
People trying out have a bo5 with 5 stocks and 8 minutes on the clock. The Member of CC will determine if you have small issues and skills to fix and play in big crew battles. Losing all 3 in a row makes it less likely to join but you will be considered based on the stocks taken in advance.

Contact us from the website or my skype

I have to say, your crew looks quite impressive.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Team Kamikaze is recruiting!
A bit about our crew:
We're a tight knit group with ages ranging from 15-19, and we've been around for a year.
We used to have over 20 members but inactivity plagued us, so now we're down to 15.
Skill isn't a huge factor, we just look for people that are relatively chill and levelheaded.
We're a team with a competitive Splatoon crew as well, and we have loose ties to the eSports team, Team Detonate.
Although we're an online crew, we use our tags at locals and are eventually going to transition into an offline/online crew due to most of our members living in similar regions.
Like I said skill isn't a huge factor but we're willing to help people improve and get better and make friends.
We have weekly crew battles n all, and we do take up the occasional battle against a smasher's stream subs (we played Nakat's subs on stream to an audience of 500+, etc)
Also looking for a dedicated streamer, not a requirement, but it would be great
You can contact me on skype @wolfie9090 or on our Twitter page which is being revamped atm so nvm

Last edited:

LukeSnywalker

Smash Rookie
NNID
MastaLukeDJHero
3DS FC
4425-2013-4425
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm a Villager main, although I'm trying to pick up Ness and Mario. I'm still learning how to play competitively, but I'd say I have the basic skills down. If it means anything, I placed 7th out of 15 people in a tournament I hosted at my school :p

I want to join a crew because I want to become better at the game, and to compete and have fun with like-minded people.

My Twitter: @LSnywalker
My Skype: mastalukedjhero

akuneko

Smash Cadet
NNID
gostex
3DS FC
3368-2264-8198

Escape of Fate

Members :

EoF | aKunekO :4link::4peach: - Leader
EoF | Pitfly :4yoshi::4kirby: - CoLeader
EoF | Isokution :4fox::4bowser:
EoF | LordSky :4samus::4myfriends:

We are 4 European players and we are looking for new members to join us.
We need players of all skill levels between 13-19 years old. Our team is quite new so come introduce yourself and your ideas for future projects. We have a YouTube channel and we upload some mixclips and montages of the members, we also record some matches between us. We are doing character guides and you can help us to find techniques to cover on a characters.
We are an online crew who likes to practice, we just need more members to have bigger projects like crew battles or tournaments.

Contact me on skype : ivilleur33

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Still looking for a squad. I would like to join escape of fate, but I am in the pacific region.

Top Bottom