• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Tournament Crews - Member Recruitment Thread

DR()BC

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChespinB
3DS FC
0189-9231-1892
:4ryu::rosalina::4pacman::4greninja:Hey! I'm a sm4sh player I main Ryu, Pac, Rosalina and Greninja.

I'm friendly and I want to get better so I feel that joining a group would be the best way to do so.
Please DM if you would like my Skype name, and feel free to add my NNID and FC
Thanks!

Ell

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ellistun
Take Down Gaming Now Recruiting!!!! (Wii U Smashers)

Whats up fellow Smashers , if your looking for a competitive , active , friendly crew then add me on skype or msg me on smashboards and try out. I am looking for 4 more members to top off at 10 players in the crew. Those who main Sheik , Rosalina and Luma , Captain Falcon , Shulk , and/or Yoshi would be great , not a requirement but I am trying to keep character diversity in the crew.

Requirements
-Must have a skype
-Be active on Smash 4
-Good internet connection
-Have a mic/phone to communicate on skype calls
-Win in a 2/3 set against one of our members

If interested add me on Skype: TDG_Espectro or Msg me on SmashBoards
I am interested , sir
My skype is Ellistun and it looks like i have all the requirements to join except one

Last edited:

_Shinta_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shinta_kenshin
3DS FC
4914-4219-5499
Hey Hey,

Im a 3ds Smash 4 player. Main ZSS and Robin and have some other pocket characters as well. Newer to the competitive scene and looking for an active crew to up my game. Friendly, love the game and want a challenge. Open for whatever, though its easier for me to do things over weekends typically. Also Im on the West coast if that matters.

Been in very few tournaments and have done relatively well. Was 5th in a 63 player swiss tournament. http://hypest.challonge.com/May30thHypest3DSSinglesWorld

ccdove

Smash Cadet
NNID
ccdove
3DS FC
1006-0292-9465
So i'm back as a free agent. I was part of a crew for 2-3 weeks. And we disbanded. So I'm back and looking for crews to join

Hi my name is Dove, Or Charlie whatever nickname you may give me, I have skype Youtube and Challone

Youtube: ccdove
challonge : ccdove
and my twitch: ccdove

MVP__95

Smash Rookie
NNID
MVP-95
So, I'm MVP. I'm a competitive Smash 4 (both Wii U and 3DS) player who mains :4mario::4pikachu::4greninja:, with :4megaman::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4link::4rob::4ness::4duckhunt::4yoshi::4kirby::4olimar::4littlemac::4iggy::4fox::4bowser::4darkpit:/:4pit::4sheik::4wario2::4falcon::4sonic::4shulk::4tlink::4villager::4lucario::4lucas::4metaknight::4gaw: as secondaries/pockets, depending how I feel during the day.

I'm fimiliar with almost every match up and how the cast works, but the 30 listed above are the ones I mostly use. I was in an online crew until it was disbanded, so now I'm hoping reaching out to this thread can help place me into a crew.

Of course, I have a rap sheet of things I've done as a smasher;
-Took games off Ninjalink, and having the pleasure of fighting Nairo, Mr R, and other streamers like Omni and CT Nyani as few as 4-5 months ago. All with positive feedback/results.
-Usually get far in any online tourneys I attend, unless johned by lag or cheap tactics.

That's as much as I can think of. We can just skip the replies to this thread by reaching to each other on Skype, which mine is m-v-p-95. Of course, if that isn't the case, I would love some feedback on this post. Here's to future blessings :pikachu:

Last edited:

Addy Who Dat

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! I main :rosalina::4sheik::4mario::4megaman:as my top 4 with Rosa and Sheik being my top two. My secondaries include:4shulk::4pit::4pikachu:. I am very fond of and can play characters like :4falcon::4kirby::4marth::4feroy::4mewtwo::4lucas::4tlink::4villager: if needed. I am a 3ds player. I have no serious competitive accolades, but I have beaten NinjaLink using my friends Wii U. I have seen how tournaments go in person and I understand the dedication needed to play Smash. I love playing casually or competitively so I would love to join and learn from a crew. I could be a valuable asset to a crew, and could teach you a thing or two:awesome::grrr:.

BballLuke13

Smash Cadet
NNID
BballLuke13
3DS FC
5129-1952-0414
Hey, I'm Helix (BballLuke13 is an old username that I want to change, but feel free to call me Luke). I mainly play Wii U, and main :4sonic:, :4robinf:, and :4yoshi:, with secondaries being :4lucas: and :4pit:.
I have little online tournament experience; unfortunately, during weekends, I'm at a place where my internet is bad so I'm unable to play online. Monday-Thursday nights are fine, and if there's a tournament on a weekend I want to participate in, I can probably stay at a friend's place for the night. However, I have been to a few local tournaments in my area and know how they work and what it takes to be a serious competitive player. I didn't place extremely well, but I didn't do that badly either. I have taken the 9th-ranked player in my state down to a stock during friendlies, and was about to beat him in a second game when we got kicked off because the venue had to start shutting down, lol.
I'm very competitive, but I'm always a good sport; if I lose, I know I just need to practice more. Besides, losing is a good opportunity to learn. I'd like to join a crew because I think a crew would help me improve a lot, and I can help others improve as well. I live in Minnesota, so if there are any crews based there, I might be able to show up for some irl tournaments too.
If you want to skip posting on this thread and contact me directly, my Skype is bballluke13.

Last edited:

MrTacoBomb

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1349-6862-5863
Hey guys I am a yoshi / Kirby main and I want to join a crew :p mostly so I can make some friends in the smash community and to help me find tournaments :D

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
By popular demand, I have made a thread for anyone to post when they wish to join a crew from this thread

http://smashboards.com/threads/online-tournament-crews-the-op-is-your-friend-read-it-3.388496/

Crew leaders:

Feel free to check this thread to see if anyone that interests you shows up.

Members:

Feel free to post here when looking for a crew, if you don't wish to PM a specific crew leader or are unsure of which crew you wanna join. I'd recommend putting somethin about yourself here. Maybe who you main, any tournaments you've gone to or important players you've beaten, etc. Helps the leaders gague your skill~

Any suggestions, feel free to leave them here too. This will leave the main thread free of those kind of posts, as well as the section itself will look a bit neater :3
How do you post here?! I want people to join meh clan

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well whatever was supposed to happen with the guys that replied to me didn't happen so hey I'm free

SanicCraftsMC

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a good crew to join. My main character is Toon Link, but I'm also good with any light/medium character. You can contact me using skype which is: gaberedsox. I have had smash since it came out on the N64 and I am looking for a challenge.

Elliott Crawford

Smash Cadet
NNID
Elliance1
3DS FC
3695-0557-2895
Yo, I'm a free agent right now. My Mains starting with the ones withe the one with the most priority are R.O.B., Sonic, Sheik, and Fox. I don't have many recordstudents of my play, but I did get 17th in in an IMGMR weekly http://challonge.com/IMGMR23 and my YouTube channel with videos of my R.O.B. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp7al6vVfpHP0-7SnubdFyg

If you want to get in contact, hit me up at
Email: Elliancec@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elliott.crawford.56?_nodl
Twitter: Elliance1
Smashboards via private message

Last edited:

ElitistTX

Smash Rookie
NNID
StarElite
I'm a Wii U smasher currently maining Fox and Falco. The reason I wanna join a crew is because I want to expand my play in tournaments and fight a diversity of characters.

In the future I will also be able to stream the battles if there isn't already one.

Don't have much on my results

Been playing since Dec. 2015 / I'm pretty good if you ask me

Twitter / @fgcElitist
My skype account is linked to my email, you'll have to PM me for that

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
So, I'm MVP. I'm a competitive Smash 4 (both Wii U and 3DS) player who mains :4mario::4pikachu::4greninja:, with :4megaman::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4link::4rob::4ness::4duckhunt::4yoshi::4kirby::4olimar::4littlemac::4iggy::4fox::4bowser::4darkpit:/:4pit::4sheik::4wario2::4falcon::4sonic::4shulk::4tlink::4villager::4lucario::4lucas::4metaknight::4gaw: as secondaries/pockets, depending how I feel during the day.

I'm fimiliar with almost every match up and how the cast works, but the 30 listed above are the ones I mostly use. I was in an online crew until it was disbanded, so now I'm hoping reaching out to this thread can help place me into a crew.

Of course, I have a rap sheet of things I've done as a smasher;
-Took games off Ninjalink, and having the pleasure of fighting Nairo, Mr R, and other streamers like Omni and CT Nyani as few as 4-5 months ago. All with positive feedback/results.
-Usually get far in any online tourneys I attend, unless johned by lag or cheap tactics.

That's as much as I can think of. We can just skip the replies to this thread by reaching to each other on Skype, which mine is m-v-p-95. Of course, if that isn't the case, I would love some feedback on this post. Here's to future blessings :pikachu:
Hey! I'm looking for people to join my crew clan whatever you want to call it. I have little requirements! Just that when you compete use the name LayZ(insert whatever you want here) and if you have the ability to either record videos or find a video of you playing at the tournament, to send it to my friends Skype (I will tell you what it is later) it is very small, only three people in it so far so... Yeah. We have a group channel but because we don't have a capture card and the update that lets you upload replays to youtube hasn't come out yet, were kinda stuck. So I would appreciate if you joined! Pm me for more info if interested

Viller592

Smash Rookie
NNID
FHOD592
3DS FC
5386-7937-5235
Hey everyone! I main :rosalina::4sheik::4mario::4megaman:as my top 4 with Rosa and Sheik being my top two. My secondaries include:4shulk::4pit::4pikachu:. I am very fond of and can play characters like :4falcon::4kirby::4marth::4feroy::4mewtwo::4lucas::4tlink::4villager: if needed. I am a 3ds player. I have no serious competitive accolades, but I have beaten NinjaLink using my friends Wii U. I have seen how tournaments go in person and I understand the dedication needed to play Smash. I love playing casually or competitively so I would love to join and learn from a crew. I could be a valuable asset to a crew, and could teach you a thing or two:awesome::grrr:.
How did you use the smash faces like Villager

Viller592

Smash Rookie
NNID
FHOD592
3DS FC
5386-7937-5235
Heyllo future crew leader, I'm Viller but you could call me cornpuffs if preferred. I main :4villager:, :4fox:, :006:, and :4lucina: but mostly Villager. I'll occasionally use :4robinf: and :4kirby:. I'm not very good at smash but I have fun playing and I don't get salty if i lose. There's always room for improvement so training is key for me since I don't have many people to play smash with so this is a great opportunity for me. I don't have any tournament experience nor have I beaten any competitive smash players. I don't have a Wii U so I stick to 3ds and if you would like to battle before I get into your Crew, I would be glad to. NNID-Viller My fc is 5386-7937-5235 and if you won't be able to battle me I could send a replay via 3ds.
P.S, :4iggy: I-G-G-Y Who Dat WHO DAT! :4roy: 4 Dlc

Last edited:

chin11chin

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have an open slot in their respective crew? Looking to improve in online tournaments and joining a crew seems like a good thing to get connected. Thanks to anyone who sees this in advance.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Heyo! I play both 3DS and Wii U and I main Zero Suit Samus, Ness and Lucas. I must say though that my Zero Suit Samus is very rusty now and my Lucas is average at best. Ness is my best character and I'm confident I'm at least average but do not take my word for it. I want to find a crew that can help me improve as a player so I can hope to get in on some crew matches. I'm from Europe too so bear that in mind.

Last edited:

Excision7

Smash Rookie
:4falco: Hello, steez here.

So are you willing to join a crew for the 3ds that actually cares for eachother and is willing to train everyday with you? Are you ready for crew battles with the skills you have? Do you want to be tested to join S2(Sm4sh Surgeons)?

Well you are surely welcomed here! We are looking for active strong loyal players. We go by roster so far so for example Falco is taken so no other falco mains may join unless they want to stick with thier secondary in the crew but the other rosters maybe waiting for you!

If you are interested kik me at Excision7 where the crew will be chatting on and if you don't know what kik is its a texting app thats very nice for texting. If you are interested in joining, kik me!

I will tell much more on kik and remember this, S2 is here as crew to support eachother and to get to know eachother so it won't be boring but fun!

Thanks for reading and if any mods need me to change this in any way just say so! (ps i am the leader of S2 and you will be having to follow simple rules that you may ask later on what they are) [my skype is : n3gr0_y0shi] :4falco:

Last edited:

Viller592

Smash Rookie
NNID
FHOD592
3DS FC
5386-7937-5235
:4falco: Hello, steez here.

So are you willing to join a crew for the 3ds that actually cares for eachother and is willing to train everyday with you? Are you ready for crew battles with the skills you have? Do you want to be tested to join S2(Sm4sh Surgeons)?

Well you are surely welcomed here! We are looking for active strong loyal players. We go by roster so far so for example Falco is taken so no other falco mains may join unless they want to stick with thier secondary in the crew but the other rosters maybe waiting for you!

If you are interested kik me at Excision7 where the crew will be chatting on and if you don't know what kik is its a texting app thats very nice for texting. If you are interested in joining, kik me!

I will tell much more on kik and remember this, S2 is here as crew to support eachother and to get to know eachother so it won't be boring but fun!

Thanks for reading and if any mods need me to change this in any way just say so! (ps i am the leader of S2 and you will be having to follow simple rules that you may ask later on what they are) [my skype is : n3gr0_y0shi] :4falco:
Before i go on kik, is villager or lucina taken

DSKA

Smash Rookie
NNID
Farorecast
I'm a competitive smash 4 player who mains Rosalina and Peach. I attended evo, and although I'm not exactly knowledgable on crews, they sound interesting.

blue_flavored

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blueflavored
I'm a competitive Smash 4 (Wii U) player looking for an online based crew. I main Ness, Pikachu, and Fox. Unfortunately there isn't a big Smash 4 scene around hear so I don't have much live tourney experience besides one I drove up to Chicago for (3 hours away lol) but i have played in a lot of onine tournaments. If you wanna find out my skill just ask and I'll play you xD

Last edited:

Xyrohip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Xyrohip
Hey I'm looking to join a crew. I'm a :4sonic:/:4sheik:/:4falcon: Main who pockets :4fox::4tlink::4pit::4miibrawl::4myfriends: :4diddy:(I often play these characters in tournament). I was previously in a crew but it seems that the crew is dying due to lack of recruitment and loss of members. I haven't played in many IRL tournaments. Of the the 3 that I have played in I had to leave two of them early due to complications with getting a ride. I'm the T.O for an online smash community known as ReadyToFight. Iv hosted 42 online tournaments with varying levels of success (Recently the owner of the group has moved which means the server that hosts the sign up page is not currently up. We are also redoing the group currently). Im looking for a good crew that can help me improve. I want to get better and I need to learn certain matchups. But I think I would be useful in a crew battle due to my 3 primary mains covering most match ups.
Edit. (Im Open To Try Outs)

Of the Tournament I have played in these are my results

-MLKJr. Smash Tourney, January 19th 2015, 9th/17
-King Of The Mines Week 3, Febuary 27th 2015, 5th/16
-Ready To Fight Week 1, March 6th 2015, 5th/16
-Ready To Fight Week 2, March 20th 2015, 4th/16
-Ready To Fight Week 3. March 27th 2015, 7th/22
-Ready To Fight Week 4, April 3rd 2015, 13/23
(From Here On Out I Ran All Ready To Fight Tournaments)
-Ready To Fight Low Tier Tournament, April 4th 2015, 7th/26
-Ready To Fight Week 5, April 10th 2015, 9th/23
-Ready To Fight Week 6, April 17th 2015, 9th/13 (Last Place)
-Ready To Fight Pokemon, April 18th 2015, 1st/15
-Ready To Fight Week 7, April 24th 2015 1st/13
-Ready To Fight Week 8, May 1st 2015, 5th/16
-Ready To Fight Smash 64, May 2nd 2015, 2nd/10
-Ready To Fight Week 9, May 8th 2015, 2nd/13
-Ready To Fight Brawl Newcomers, May 9th 2015, 1st/10
-Ready To Fight Week 10, May 15th 2015, 3rd/14
-Ready To Fight Custom Stages, May 16th 2015, 7th/14
-Ready To Fight Week 11, May 22nd 2015, 9th/23
-Ready To Fight Stock Battle, May 23rd 2015, 4th/15
-Ready To Fight Week 12, May 29th 2015, 2nd/17
-Ready To Fight Heavy Characters, May 30th 2015, 1st/9
-Ready To Fight Week 13, June 5th 2015, 3rd/17
-Ready To Fight Week 14, June 12th 2015, 4th/18
-Ready To Fight Customs, June 13th 2015, 5th/13
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 1, June 16th 2015, 4th/12
-Ready To Fight Week 15, June 19th, 2015, 7th / 18
-Ready To Fight DLC Tournament, June 20th 2015, 1st/12
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 2, June 23rd 2015, 2nd/12
-Ready To Fight To Fight Week 16, June 26th 2015, 5th/9
-Ready To Fight Sm4sh Newcomers, June 27th 2015, 2nd/12
-Ready To Fight Week 17, July 3rd 2015, 2nd/13
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 3, July 7th 2015, 1st/14
-Ready To Fight Week 18, July 10th 2015, 5th /16
-Ready To Fight Female Character Tournament (This Was Not My Idea), July 11th 2015, Last Place
-Ready To Fight Clone Tournament, July 18th 2015, 3rd/8
-Ready To Fight Saturday Customs, July 25th 2015, 2nd/8
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 5, July 28th 2015, 2nd/7
-Big-Time Megaton Smash Bomb, July 31st 2015, 9th/30
-Clown The Competition 8, July 31st 2015, 9th/28
-Tournament For Prizes: Showdown Incredible, August 1st 2015, 9th/41
-Ready To Fight Saturday Customs Week 2, August 1st 2015, 2nd/9

Last edited:

Eruption

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4571-0116-2070
need a decently active crew that plays 3ds somewhat active. pm me on skype: eruption221

Last edited:

Sushishark

Smash Rookie
NNID
EdgarJ201
I'm new to the smashboards community and I want to join a crew! Primary main is Fox and secondary main is Mewtwo. I do want to improve with Fox. I feel like I need to relearn him in Smash 4 because he's different from brawl.

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Hey I'm looking to join a crew. I'm a :4sonic:/:4sheik:/:4falcon: Main who pockets :4fox::4tlink::4pit::4miibrawl::4myfriends: :4diddy:(I often play these characters in tournament). I was previously in a crew but it seems that the crew is dying due to lack of recruitment and loss of members. I haven't played in many IRL tournaments. Of the the 3 that I have played in I had to leave two of them early due to complications with getting a ride. I'm the T.O for an online smash community known as ReadyToFight. Iv hosted 42 online tournaments with varying levels of success (Recently the owner of the group has moved which means the server that hosts the sign up page is not currently up. We are also redoing the group currently). Im looking for a good crew that can help me improve. I want to get better and I need to learn certain matchups. But I think I would be useful in a crew battle due to my 3 primary mains covering most match ups.
Edit. (Im Open To Try Outs)

Of the Tournament I have played in these are my results

-MLKJr. Smash Tourney, January 19th 2015, 9th/17
-King Of The Mines Week 3, Febuary 27th 2015, 5th/16
-Ready To Fight Week 1, March 6th 2015, 5th/16
-Ready To Fight Week 2, March 20th 2015, 4th/16
-Ready To Fight Week 3. March 27th 2015, 7th/22
-Ready To Fight Week 4, April 3rd 2015, 13/23
(From Here On Out I Ran All Ready To Fight Tournaments)
-Ready To Fight Low Tier Tournament, April 4th 2015, 7th/26
-Ready To Fight Week 5, April 10th 2015, 9th/23
-Ready To Fight Week 6, April 17th 2015, 9th/13 (Last Place)
-Ready To Fight Pokemon, April 18th 2015, 1st/15
-Ready To Fight Week 7, April 24th 2015 1st/13
-Ready To Fight Week 8, May 1st 2015, 5th/16
-Ready To Fight Smash 64, May 2nd 2015, 2nd/10
-Ready To Fight Week 9, May 8th 2015, 2nd/13
-Ready To Fight Brawl Newcomers, May 9th 2015, 1st/10
-Ready To Fight Week 10, May 15th 2015, 3rd/14
-Ready To Fight Custom Stages, May 16th 2015, 7th/14
-Ready To Fight Week 11, May 22nd 2015, 9th/23
-Ready To Fight Stock Battle, May 23rd 2015, 4th/15
-Ready To Fight Week 12, May 29th 2015, 2nd/17
-Ready To Fight Heavy Characters, May 30th 2015, 1st/9
-Ready To Fight Week 13, June 5th 2015, 3rd/17
-Ready To Fight Week 14, June 12th 2015, 4th/18
-Ready To Fight Customs, June 13th 2015, 5th/13
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 1, June 16th 2015, 4th/12
-Ready To Fight Week 15, June 19th, 2015, 7th / 18
-Ready To Fight DLC Tournament, June 20th 2015, 1st/12
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 2, June 23rd 2015, 2nd/12
-Ready To Fight To Fight Week 16, June 26th 2015, 5th/9
-Ready To Fight Sm4sh Newcomers, June 27th 2015, 2nd/12
-Ready To Fight Week 17, July 3rd 2015, 2nd/13
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 3, July 7th 2015, 1st/14
-Ready To Fight Week 18, July 10th 2015, 5th /16
-Ready To Fight Female Character Tournament (This Was Not My Idea), July 11th 2015, Last Place
-Ready To Fight Clone Tournament, July 18th 2015, 3rd/8
-Ready To Fight Saturday Customs, July 25th 2015, 2nd/8
-Ready To Fight Tournament Tuesday Week 5, July 28th 2015, 2nd/7
-Big-Time Megaton Smash Bomb, July 31st 2015, 9th/30
-Clown The Competition 8, July 31st 2015, 9th/28
-Tournament For Prizes: Showdown Incredible, August 1st 2015, 9th/41
-Ready To Fight Saturday Customs Week 2, August 1st 2015, 2nd/9
Pm me if interested in joining crew!

Fullgore

Smash Rookie
Shulk main here and I find that a underused charcter is a good crew addition. Im from NYC Brooklyn and I can back up the crew with Link as my secondary. I play Wii U only and im up for a tournament if called on. Bronados greatly anticipated.

Last edited:

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Shulk main here and I find that a underused charcter is a good crew addition. Im from NYC Brooklyn and I can back up the crew with Link as my secondary. I play Wii U only and im up for a tournament if called on. Bronados greatly anticipated.
Msg me in interested in joining layzsmashers

DX_97

Smash Cadet
NNID
kwakdohyun97
Hey guys. Im looking for a crew to join. My wii u is being fixed and it will take about a month, but im just looking if anyone wants me. I main :4zss: :4sheik: :4fox: :4pit:. I got into the competitive scene a year ago, but I got addicted to SSB4 so much that i practiced for hours. I have never went to any tournaments, but me and my friends who are also competitive played a lot. I live in south korea so my time zone might be a bit different from urs, but i still have skill :b:

Alvawave

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm Alvaro been playing smash for years , play tournaments weekly at a bar near my city. I play everyday now and it's too much fun just trying to get better and better. My mains are mario, luigi,diddy, captain falcon,ness,robin,link,shiek to name a few. Hope I get to play new people

Last edited:

PinkiePieLaJigglyPuff

Smash Rookie
May I join a crew? I'm not exactly a full on veteran of smash but I've been playing since Brawl and I will admit my skills have grown a lot, I wish to find one that can help improve my skills even further if possible. I currently main:4jigglypuff::4yoshi::4tlink::4villager:.(Btw if I can handle defeating Captain Falcon and Roy players with Jigglypuff; I think I may be worth your time :b:)

Last edited:

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
What's up Guys, I'm Woap and I'm just looking for a crew to help improve my skills. I play in 3ds and I main King Dedede with Mario, Ike, And Lucas as secondaries. I don't have much of a rap sheet but I did place second in an online tournament on twitch hosted by KDaymea/Gemini if I can find the highlight video I'll edit this post to include it.

OnettKyan

Smash Rookie
Hey. I'm Kyan. Usually go by KrayzieK. I've been following the smash community for about 2 months and been playing smash competitively for a while now. I main Ness, ZSS, Falcon, and Pikachu. I'm not that great at the game and I'm looking for a crew to help improve my skills at the game. I also never competed in any online tournaments. If any crew is interested, add my NNID @KaiserDragon187. Thanks

-Champ-

Smash Apprentice
~Soul Realm~
(New Crew)

Leader @ -Champ- -Champ-
Wii U Only Crew
Record: 0-0 Rating "F"
Recruitment Status: Open 9/25

~

Leader: S~R | Winds :4tlink::4miisword:
Co: S~R | Seth :4yoshi: :4miibrawl:
Co: S~R | Dark Yoshi :4sonic: :4kirby: