• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Brawl Community Doubles #7 - August 8th - Registration is day of event

D

Deleted member

Um, how does this whole elimination thing work?
Who do I send the results to?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
@tibex...

They are there... you need to scroll over... you posted them in the completely wrong order and it would have messed everything up.

http://www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com/events/OBC1results.htm - refresh this page if you have already viewed it. There's been a lot of various issues that have arrised and we hope to figure them out with future events... apparently our beta tournament didn't prepare us as much as we had hoped.

Later on I will look back at all the messages that have been posted on this thread and try to answer as many questions as possoble. I hope you had at least a little fun.

http://www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com/events/bracket.gif there's the bracket. All my help has dissappeared. Post your matches here...

D

Deleted member

Where do i send results??!!
If it's through the OBC website I'm not signed up there!

T0MMY

Smash Master
I 2-0'd everyone in my groupe, but, I can't participate in the brackets because it's really not possible for me to send my results in via Wii because it will change it to Japanese characters. Best of luck to the competitors, be glad I'm not going on to the bracket mwahaha!

Bwett

Smash Ace
So how much time do we give the other person to show up? (Also not a big deal since you have the bracket in the gif and the roster of everyone's fc's but in the bracket part that just lists the participants and their codes, group 10 isn't listed, thought i'd let you know)

Tibex

Smash Cadet
I don't see how I didn't put them in the right order, and there's nothing for me to "scroll over" on (the links are broken). Eh, I'm sure it'll work better next time when it's forum-based. Thanks for providing some good matches, anyways :)

D

Deleted member

yeah Tibex, we had a pretty good match (PEEPS) anyways it's 5:16 Eastern by my clock and this CMON guy hasn't showed up. Do I submit my results or wait?

Revven

FrankerZ
Sorry I haven't been here, I've been doing other things. I hadn't realized the elims started, please don't DQ me! >_<

D

Deleted member

CMON never showed so Peeps wins!
edit:He showed but he's 15 min late. should i play him?

Lovetabu

Smash Rookie
I'd imagine he gets disqualified and you move on Yoshi. I'm supposed to fight the winner of your match next and I'm ready whenever.

Revven

FrankerZ
Is my opponent even online right now?... Because it doesn't look like it.

Edit: Nope, he isn't. At least, not on Brawl, I'm here so if he never shows DQ him.

D

Deleted member

OK, i've given my guy 15 mins and he didn't show!
(i'm PEEPS)

D

Deleted member

lost to rx007
I wish people would unlock more rules.....

p.s. good luck to rx007 he is awesome!!

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
how the heck i lost if i wasnt even there? you said its at 5:15 still a while to go.

Top Bottom