• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Brawl Community Doubles #7 - August 8th - Registration is day of event

Drakuaza

Smash Apprentice
central, for me est is +2 from my time, right now for me is about to be 3 pm, so it was supposed to be at 5:15 est

Revven

FrankerZ
Falco400 has won the tournament
Wow, I'm really surprised I even won. I thought I was going to lose before I even got to the semifinals. I'm really surprised and I had lots of fun testing my skills and everything. I just wanted to say good game to everyone that I fought, because they were really good matches.

I also got the finals recorded, so, I'll be uploading them tomorrow. If you wanted to link to them darkNES to show the conclusion of the tournament (for everyone to see) you're welcome to because I'll be posting the links to all three matches in here tomorrow. :)

I had a great time.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Gratz Falco.
dNes I'll make sure i'm ready for the next one, and once again I'm sorry I had to drop out

darkNES386

Smash Lord
HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE! Well... I've been here this whole time... mostly hitting up the sonic boards and fighting lots of sweet wifi matches. The OBC is back for more action. Our next event is going to be a DOUBLES TOURNAMENT which will give you and a friend (sitting next to you on the couch or floor) the chance to show your stuff. We try to record some of the final matches of the event so if you do really good we'll have you up on youtube in no time. Our next event doesn't have an official date yet, but it will most likely be in early May. Any questions/comments? Be sure to read the first main post.

§witch

Smash Lord
Me and willdabeast are going to join. My fc is under my avatar. I'll edit with his later.
Here's Will's: 2535-3341-4110
And is team attack goin to be on?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Yeah, I updated the first post. The event will be May 9th/10th depending on how well you do on friday will determine if you play on saturday. Your teammate can be anyone, but at least one of you needs to be a member of our site.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
I think playing everyone would be fun and then having a rematch of teams in the elimination round.........

But thats just me, and I found the site again, it was tricky but then I found it. Its alright, I found the site!

sblkbrn

Smash Cadet
I Dont have a partner, but will partner with anyone. My friend code is 1762-2483-0450. If i need to put more info on will you please private message me so I know what is going on... Thanks

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
Go to the site, its the easist way to find a partner. Plus the tournament is tomorrow so you need to have that handled before tonight.

Top Bottom