• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Lol Pandawoman on page 11 of the new chapter.

I agree with Whiterob, especially since Ace's execution is coming up soon.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Lol Pandawoman on page 11 of the new chapter.

I agree with Whiterob, especially since Ace's execution is coming up soon.
new chapter is up. it was good and i cant wait untill next week for answer's. naruto was pretty decent as well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Can't wait for next week's chapter already. I wonder what Oda's planning in this arc. I haven't been able to predict anything in One Piece for quite some time now.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
I like Whiterob's explanation, especially since the Gorgon sister passed off Devil Fruit powers as part of the "curse". Can't wait to see what happens next.

It used the cover pages as its fillers? i think it would.
As far as this is concerned, I think they use the cover pages that will become relevant in future arcs. Which is why the next cover page to be turned into a filler should be Hachi's story, or they'll just cover it in a small flashback when he's asked what he's doing there.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
One Piece is sooooo amazing.

The anime is alright... I don't think it captures the emotion/humor/action of the manga remotely as well though.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I like Whiterob's explanation, especially since the Gorgon sister passed off Devil Fruit powers as part of the "curse". Can't wait to see what happens next.

As far as this is concerned, I think they use the cover pages that will become relevant in future arcs. Which is why the next cover page to be turned into a filler should be Hachi's story, or they'll just cover it in a small flashback when he's asked what he's doing there.
i noticed that when they fought with bucky the clown the second time. it would just be cool if the fillers was actually relevant to the story.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah, I like this week's chapter. We finally know more about this arc and its characters.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Oda is always great with linking things together and turning them into an unexpected part of the storyline. I would've never expected that
Hachi is actually connected to the Gorgon sisters.
But, I wonder what is happening with the rest of the crew. I really believed that Whiterob's theory was gonna be correct.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Finally, the anime is comming back in two days. :D

I use to see the manga, but I don't like watching stuff in black and white. D:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Well, I guess that makes 1 shichibukai that Luffy is friends with. Didn't really think that would come along at any point, but it adds quite the interesting dynamic. Still wonder what's going to happen with the World Government expecting her to fight against Whitebeard: Vice Admiral Momonga is still out there waiting for her in his ship. Oh the drama!

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Well I was wrong, but I'm not disappointed at all. The connection back to the Arlong arc was just awesome.

Also, I don't know why Luffy said there was no food. There were two melons right in front of him the whole time.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
New Spoiler!

It appears Luffy has decided to help Ace once he realized the "trouble" he was in was being executed. But, Hancock has also fallen in love with Luffy from an incurable bout of "love sickness". I want to see where this goes; I obviously think she can't become a Strawhat for numerous reasons but don't know how it will pan out on the other end. And that's why I love One Piece.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
New Spoiler!

It appears Luffy has decided to help Ace once he realized the "trouble" he was in was being executed. But, Hancock has also fallen in love with Luffy from an incurable bout of "love sickness". I want to see where this goes; I obviously think she can't become a Strawhat for numerous reasons but don't know how it will pan out on the other end. And that's why I love One Piece.
everytime i see this i wanna look but i dont. i like the surprise.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha i won't look at it either.

now that i know it's been released, it's probably going to be on onemanga VERY soon

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i hope so. i have a crush on boa hancock.

if i met her i'd definitely be hard as stone if you know what i mean.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
-_-'

Anyways, chapter should be out and scantalated in an hour or so. I am incredibly fascinated by the current circumstances...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Not to go on a tangent, but during all of this Amazon Lily stuff, I wonder how the rest of the characters are doing.

How do you know the status of the scanlation?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hahah. It's not like I didnt' see it coming... but Oda showed it in a way that is unforgettable.

She's pretty much my favorite character now.

edit: Hm... well, not that I can PREDICT the plot twists... I kinda just dreamed and wished for this to happen. And it did.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Didn't see that one coming.

Although I'm confused by what they meant when they said that love killed her predecessors. Does it simply mean she's just in love, or does in mean when one of them falls in love, they die?

Someone clear this up for me.

Oh, and yeah, this chapter totally made her an awesome character.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
I think it means
that she has fallen irrevocably in love with Luffy and that, if he were to leave her she would slowly waste away and die due to not being with him. As someone mentioned earlier, it's kind of like "Where the red Fern Grows"; if you love some one so much and they die, you just whither away.

It adds such an interesting dynamic now. Sanji will be th emost jealous person ont he face of the One Piece Earth.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Thanks for the clarification. That's how I kind of thought it was.

This is quite an interesting twist,
especially since she's a shichibukai of all things.

I'm also glad that this chapter didn't feel too short.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, Eiichiro Oda packs sooo much dialog and info into the One Piece chapters that it feels like is story is too good for simple comic book pages. But that's why his storyline seems to explode out of the page, especially on climactic parts.

Ugh, guys I'm in love with this manga.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Haha, Eiichiro Oda packs sooo much dialog and info into the One Piece chapters that it feels like is story is too good for simple comic book pages. But that's why his storyline seems to explode out of the page, especially on climactic parts.

Ugh, guys I'm in love with this manga.
:urg: me 2 i'd marry it

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh my ****. Did anyone catch the raw of the One Piece 377? Yeah, that was pretty much the best ep of One Piece ever as well as among my favorite anime episodes period...Right up there with Cowboy Bebop's finale. It was cinematic, very well drawn, colored, and animated...Just done perfectly. Can't wait for the sub.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
New Spoiler out!

It appears Luffy and Hancock are sole travelers to Impel Down and Whitebeard is storming through all the ships the marines are sending at him. Also, Nami ended up on a sky island full of meteorologists, Franky ended up on a winter island where some genius was born (Vegapunk?) and Sanji ended up on an island that is pink and filled with virgins...yet ends up being chased by a bunch of gay guys. Sucks for him!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, I can't believe I read that.

Argh! I have to fight the temptation of highlighting your spoilers. xD It's just so easy and readily available.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I almost highlighted it.

Then I thought, "No, just wait 2-3 days!"

I hope it's a good chapter.

Top Bottom