• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omnicron's Awfully Written SWF Story

Link to original post: [drupal=3859]Omnicron's Awfully Written SWF Story[/drupal]

Oh Lord! It's Omnicron! What malevolent horrors await us?
__________________________________________________ __________

Well, not like any of you know me, but to the few that do, I'm back.
Ish.

I hope a lot of my friends/people who knew me read this.

For those that don't know/remember me, basically, I was known as one of the most hated trolls of the Disco Room, the room for Premium Members and an otherwise strange person.

I'd enjoy writing a blog about my time on SWF and how it provided hours of entertainment for me back in 09-10... But it'll be tl;dr'd by a lot.

I joined on the 13th of July, 2009, I can't remember much, but I stayed very low key until I met someone who, although I jest harshly towards, continues to be a friend: Dragonblooded. I believe I met him somewhere in the Forum Games, like probably a lot of new people do. This was back when I typed in full sentences and had some unnatural obsession with Zero Two from Kirby 64. I was a bizarre teenager, and I still am. So, I spoke with DB about topics like life and whatever you surmise us noobs did. He was posting
s every other bloody sentence and that irked me to no end.
I met Roacherman not long after DB, known to many now as Fuelbi. He was younger than me, so I acted older and more intelligent, even though I wasn't really. Whatever, noone cares. We made quick friends through shared passions for Pokemon. Through Roach, I met Sammy P, who I liked as a friend even if his consistent joyful behaviour drove me up the wall. I'm over all of their quirks now, and realise my own quirk was probably being annoyed by the quirks of others.
Let's see... This is where my memory gets a bit fuzzy...
Oh yes, I tried to become a Debater through inspiration given by an unlikely person: BowserKing. Yes, he was never a friend, and I've seldom ever spoke to him, but for reasons still foggy to me he inspired me to become a Smash Debater. I tried and I tried in the Proving Grounds, moving through topic after topic with one flawed argument after another.
Then there was the rabid tribal warlord of the Debaters: RDK. Heh, he angered me so with his constant insults and "YOUR ARGUMENT SUCKS"/"YOU'VE COMMITTED A LOGICAL FALLACY YOU IDIOT" style posts in red. I guess his demise involved raging over a position on an internet forum. lol.
I met TheGreatKazoo in the Proving Grounds, as he was trying to help me out, and I appreciate that now.
Anyway, my memory fogs up again after this point until I bought Premium Membership.
HOOOOOOOOOOO this is where the fun begins.

So, as I got Premium membership, it was towards the end of my first semester in high school as a freshman.
I got a few of my lulz from trolling some histrionic kid in my first semester, but then I got bored...
Where to go? What to do? Who to troll?
The Disco Room was a place without rules, or at least general rules. Global rules still applied. I began there still posting in full sentences, but not long after I stopped doing so. I began to fit in with Disco Room culture, however, it wasn't satisfactory, I wasn't known very well in the DR, so what to do?
Maybe make a cool picture or video for the DR, or do something constructive, or just troll (whether it's bad or good trolling, I don't care) and get a negative reputation.

Do you honestly think I’d BOTHER to do something constructive for a room on an internet forum? Haha! No.
Thus, my trolling spree began. I started to post in threads with one-liners, spam, or just sentences that flamed the original post. Only a few were irked by it, so I stepped it up. Flames, flames everywhere in so many threads. I also trolled the wimpy Arachnophobe populace of the DR by making threads with excessive amounts of spider pictures. People began to whine, but nothing was done.
So! Let’s get to a possibly better part, depending on your preference of course… The part about some of the people I met in the DR:
(IF YOU’RE NOT ON THIS LIST IT MEANS I CAN’T REMEMBER/DON’T KNOW YOU, BUGGER OFF)
(Actually, if you’re someone I know but you’re not on the list, tell me and I’ll edit it)

Sasukebowser: Bro, I still like you. I know you don’t like me, but man you were fun. Man, why’d you get so angry at the end though? ?

:034: I’m not too interested in :yuki: any more, but I’m still proud of that little meme. By the way, thanks for introducing me to Minecraft. I had loads of fun with it for about a year. It’s boring now, but hey, you’re still great.

Teran: Crap, you’re pretty amazing. Granted, I’m sure you never laughed at any of my trolling, primarily because of the way you are.

Lythium: You’re great, you didn’t press your face up to the screen and rage about me like some of the others did. You just sat back and enjoyed any chaos I’d cause.

Aidan’s Judgement/Megatron/Metalhead: You’re okay. I never really enjoyed your consistent grammar mistakes, nor your taste for that bloody terrible music, but I do thank you for helping me on the grandparent subject once, and for the ****s and giggles you gave me through your rage.

Asdioh: I pronounce your name Asidoh, oh well. You were fun to talk with about WoW and such. I can’t believe you got the Cataclysm beta before me, I was jelly.

Roacherman: Yeah, you were in the DR. Cool that you laugh at my trolling instead of raging at it like a typical 14-15 year old. I also hope you had fun with those Pokemon glitches I introduced you to.

Dragonblooded: Good Lord we used to have long conversations through PMs. Very interesting even though they died after a while. Fun being with you.

Ndayday: I never really got to know you, and I was never sure of your stance on my constant trolling, but nonetheless I loved your James avatars and whatnot.

:mad:/Straked: I remember you pissed me off when I was a young Smasher. I just like MK’s FS, man, don’t hate! Otherwise you’re cool and yeah.

Arch Knight: You’re in the DR, but I’m not sure where I met you. You are a filthy furry, but you’re fun to talk to.

Roxy: HAHAHA. OH YOU. If it wasn’t for you and your whining, the DR might not have had Mods or rules. Whatever. Okay I guess.

Vrael/S.O.L.I.D.: Man, you’re amazing to talk with, even if our conversations are generally short and nonsensical. <3

.Marik/MarikYoshi: You’re a great man. I even remember your quarrels with KevinM. You Canadian Nihilist, you.

Vox Twiz/Twiztidniceguy: You’re by far the weirdest father I’ve ever met, bro, but don’t take that offensively. This shoutout is mostly all in jest. Remember all of our negligible arguments?

Today: Positive, positive, positive. It used to drive me nuts because you were virtually un-trollable. But then again, I don’t think I would have ever attempted to troll you anyway, you’re too nice.

Victra: I don’t know you that well. I remember before I was on SWF I saw an article about you on SmashWiki, and I was like “omg, famous smasher!” Then I met you and I was shocked at your behaviour. Seriously, what sexuality are you?

Dekuu: You’re so offensive. You’re so not a man. You’re so not a woman.

Wiscus: You’re bizarre! Miss Amputee fetish or something like that. You enjoy my trolling, don’t you? Yeah, you’re great like Lythium.

TheGreatKazoo: Man, I talked to you quite a bit on G-chat. I remember all the funny things you used to say… “G-chat, fool!” and such. Funny you and your Tanzanian witch doctor stuff. No, Kazoo, I'm not French; I was just taking French courses at my school back then. I still am; it sucks.
Queen Killjoy/Her Majesty Azua(?): You’re cool because you like Warcraft. I don’t want to say anything for fear of getting :mad:bombs stuffed down my throat. No, it’s not bad stuff I’d say.

Crimson King: Woah, you scare me with your overwhelming intellect.

Spire: <3s! You’re so amazing. I watched Labyrinth the other week and I thought of you. You’ll always remind me of the babe.

DZLE: Man, what and who are you?

Mike G: I barely remember you, but from what I remember you were cool. I still have to hit you with that baguette.

Heartz: You always confused me, I have not much else to say. Oh yeah, I first thought you were some flamboyantly homosexual boy when I first met you.

Shadow Moth/Mothim: I like you, looking past your sickening, filthy little fetish for lolis.

Frown: Yeah, I still don’t really like you. You remind me of… Wait, I’ll get infracted again. Don’t worry, I don’t hate you, I just don’t like you. </3

Gkirbz: is a loser.

Guus/Gustave/Gf2tw or whatever: My not-really partner in crime? I don't know. You're just as bad a troll as I am, and that's pretty bad.

I’m forgetting an arseload of people.
Remind me pl0x!

Okay, back to the DR and me trolling.

I’m going to skip ahead to the part where I began to troll profusely. This time it was nothing but derailing threads and one-liners. Occasionally I’d type up some flaming garbage just to see what would happen. :034: would recall me ‘raging’ on his thread about DR music. OMG SO FUNNAY!

Then Roxy comes in and suddenly turned from some neutral guy to a raging internet policeman. After numerous rage threads and QQ, I logged on to SWF one day to see I had 7 notifications… Rare! Going onto my profile, I learned from Teran, Lyth, and a few others that I had brought down the DR.
I’ve probably never cackled as hard as I did when I read this.

No, I don’t really have any pride whatsoever in being like this, being a troll, taking down a room on the internet; it’s pathetic, really. BUT, I have nil better to do. Some may even be humiliated at the fact I’m even admitting I’m a troll.

The new DR just did not fit my interests. Too many rules and positive comments everywhere. It was grating. I just had to learn to flame in a more subtle way, but I never did, and I never bothered. I just continued to do things, get 5 infractions, wait for them to expire, rinse and repeat. Eventually, I received a one week (?) ban from the DR, which I didn’t mind either, as it was getting boring. When I came back, I just got banned again for two weeks per request by another anonymous raging baby. By then, I noticed by the time the ban would be up, my Premium would expire. I just buggered off from SWF because people wouldn’t respond with the scrumptious tears that I require, just gray blocks of mushy not-tears that I couldn’t enjoy.
So, I guess I got banned during the summer or something, I forgot. I accumulated most likely over 8000 posts in the DR, but when the storm of rules and mods came crashing in, my post count, along with others, dropped by roughly two thousand. If it hadn’t been for that, I would be around 12,000 posts by now, but noone cares.

I really don’t do anything of any worth these days. Just play WoW, surf the web. I’m back here because I’m bored and I’ve already accumulated 4 or 5 points in the past 2 days, figures.
Knowing those pansies who can’t take my humour, I’ll probably be infracted for this very cool story of myself. Modsies, can you not ban me so I can at least see replies to my blog, s'il vous plait?

I find it strange that people are so entertained, but at the same time angered, by the general heartlessness of everything I say, type, or do. Even IRL friends (omg, omni has them?) think it’s hilarious but they complain about it every once in a while.

Wow, you read this blog that is basically verbal vomit, why?

I'm going to go play Cataclysm now.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Arch Knight: You’re in the DR, but I’m not sure where I met you. You are a filthy furry, but you’re fun to talk to.
You didnt meet me anywhere I just posted a Bone Storm on your VM and we went from there.. After that you just started saying "burn in hell fur ***!" on my profile >.>
Then it when down hill to the point were you accepted me as your friend even though I am what you hate most. And since youre so accepting that makes you a furry too. What to join our group now? :D

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You're not a good troll.

Move on.
YOU WERENTE THERERYOU DDINT SEE THE HELL BE BROUGHT TO THAT ROOM

But.
<3 Omnicron, when you weren't going over the line you were pretty cool. (over the line being when a whole room wants you room banned) All in the past and what not though so it's good to see you again.

...I think you were involved in the Aqua stuff. Good times.

Frown

poekmon
look @ you

thinkin' you all funny
Both you and Frown are stupid.

Stop QQ moar pewpew.

@ life
Moth, you make the worst threads.

And this bumping game has been going on numerous times in the DR.
So.

So.

So.

Stupid.
It's funny how pathetic Aqua is by the fact Aqua continues to restate that Aqua has a "life".

Water.
But I don't use the power of hate.

I use the power of irritation and annoyance.
You wouldn't believe how it easy it was to find quotes like these in your post history.

I must ask, since you didn't really give a solid reason, why did you act like this? Do you just find pleasure in seeing other people getting annoyed?

gf2tw2

Smash Rookie
Son, you forgot about Gustave.
Also, stop playing WoW, it sucks pretty bad.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you never really bugged me. Also I don't have any friends on smashboards : ( to me everyone is like a stranger I don't judge people other than at that movement in which we're talking.

yeah back then I was funny but i've let all my hummor go somewhere esle and i'm trying to only post serious stuff. Don't know maybe I should go mess with the ness boards or something. I don't know maybe i'll try to be funny again. Sorry just in love.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You wouldn't believe how it easy it was to find quotes like these in your post history.

I must ask, since you didn't really give a solid reason, why did you act like this? Do you just find pleasure in seeing other people getting annoyed?
That is the dumbest question I have ever seen.

Oh hi Omnicron thanks for the shoutout. I refrain from commenting on you saying I never laughed because of course, I CAN'T PUBLICLY CONDONE TROLLING HURR.

Yeah,

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

You've been around the internet, why are you asking this question?

Frown

poekmon
No no no, the difference is, Omnicron admits that he is annoying people. This is my first time to ever have a chance to ask a self proclaimed troll what his intentions really are.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
He's said like a million times, he likes to feed off butthurt and rage.

Upsetting people is a form of self amusement for trolls, now if you'll excuse me I'll go back to marathoning Hercules instead of fuelling redundancy.

This is my first time to ever have a chance to ask a self proclaimed troll what his intentions really are.
First time ever? Nope.

You make the instance of me trolling like it's some sort of crime scene, just like Roxy did. You always get really intrusive when it comes to me.

Pfff people getting trolled it's impossible to troll me : P. hey Omnicron you can't troll me, it's like undoable.
No I know it's horribly frustrating.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Because he enjoys it.

Some people like playing video games, some like sports, some like to help people, and some delight in causing others suffering etc.

He's just one of those guys who enjoys pissing people off. "Why?" is an annoying question that always leads to the final answer of "just because". Really, I mean at the basest level, you could say that the rage of others causes Omnicron's brain to release endorphins, and since we all love endorphins, I think it's safe to assume the pleasure is all he's after.

Mmmmmm yesyes.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
why do we hate? because we don't totally undetrstand. I try to keep my head in as level as a state as possible so even if i'm happy/sad i'll try to bring myself back to a netrual postion of calmer more level thinking.

also hate is ******** it only hurts the one who is hateing it's only self inflicted pain in many ways. why no one can f*** with me really.

I liked how you quoted me it's like you really love me : D
But I do!

Okay well I don't but you're okay.

Frown you really need to get over the fact I love pissing people off.

why do we hate? because we don't totally undetrstand. I try to keep my head in as level as a state as possible so even if i'm happy/sad i'll try to bring myself back to a netrual postion of calmer more level thinking.

also hate is ******** it only hurts the one who is hateing it's only self inflicted pain in many ways. why no one can f*** with me really.
I don't hate though. Anyone. It's great to not hate.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Corn! :3
Yes, I enjoy your antics immensely......partially because you always admit that you are annoying people for your own amusement. I like that quality of truthfulness, and I'm sad I was too late in getting into the dr to have watched you there.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I love the truth there's seriously only one thing I wouldn't tell anyone but it's not something i've done, or nasty or anything even bad

mzink*

Smash Ace
I remember you. I never really knew what you were getting at or what you were talking about but it sort of just just became an every day expectation to see your random posts everywhere when I signed on. Like you were just a normal part of SWF, built in to the website or something.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I met Roacherman not long after DB, known to many now as Fuelbi.
I was mentioned :awesome:

He was younger than me, so I acted older and more intelligent, even though I wasn't really.
Heh, you never came across to me that way :/

Whatever, noone cares. We made quick friends through shared passions for Pokemon.
Very true

Through Roach, I met Sammy P, who I liked as a friend even if his consistent joyful behaviour drove me up the wall.
Ok so I wasn't the only one XD

Oh yes, I tried to become a Debater through inspiration given by an unlikely person: BowserKing. Yes, he was never a friend, and I've seldom ever spoke to him, but for reasons still foggy to me he inspired me to become a Smash Debater. I tried and I tried in the Proving Grounds, moving through topic after topic with one flawed argument after another.
Then there was the rabid tribal warlord of the Debaters: RDK. Heh, he angered me so with his constant insults and "YOUR ARGUMENT SUCKS"/"YOU'VE COMMITTED A LOGICAL FALLACY YOU IDIOT" style posts in red. I guess his demise involved raging over a position on an internet forum. lol.
I met TheGreatKazoo in the Proving Grounds, as he was trying to help me out, and I appreciate that now.
I'm still deeply salty over how you somehow got the title but not me :glare:

Anyway, my memory fogs up again after this point until I bought Premium Membership.
I remember hating you so much because you had Premium >_>

Where to go? What to do? Who to troll?
The Disco Room was a place without rules, or at least general rules. Global rules still applied. I began there still posting in full sentences, but not long after I stopped doing so. I began to fit in with Disco Room culture, however, it wasn't satisfactory, I wasn't known very well in the DR, so what to do?
Maybe make a cool picture or video for the DR, or do something constructive, or just troll (whether it's bad or good trolling, I don't care) and get a negative reputation.
So that's how that started....

Do you honestly think I’d BOTHER to do something constructive for a room on an internet forum?
No not really :/

Haha! No.
Exactly

Roacherman: Yeah, you were in the DR. Cool that you laugh at my trolling instead of raging at it like a typical 14-15 year old. I also hope you had fun with those Pokemon glitches I introduced you to.
And I still get a good laugh everytime you troll someone (even if it's directed to me). And yeah, I still have fun with those little glitches to this day.

Dragonblooded: Good Lord we used to have long conversations through PMs. Very interesting even though they died after a while. Fun being with you.
What happened to him anyways? Haven't talked to him in months

Eventually, I received a one week (?) ban from the DR, which I didn’t mind either, as it was getting boring.
I missed you ;__;

I accumulated most likely over 8000 posts in the DR, but when the storm of rules and mods came crashing in, my post count, along with others, dropped by roughly two thousand. If it hadn’t been for that, I would be around 12,000 posts by now, but noone cares.
Well you might get those back so....

Just play WoW
Game sucks imo

Wow, you read this blog that is basically verbal vomit, why?
I had nothing better to do

I'm going to go play Cataclysm now.
If that's code for WoW, game still sucks

DZLE

Smash Master
You weren't missed but welcome back anyway.

I'm not around here enough to care about anything

Top Bottom