• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omg Scarlett Johansson...

Rayku

Smash Lord
Cool thing about Scarlett is that she can be beautiful without taking off most of her clothes.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
quit life, i'm definitely not trolling lol

I'm not sure if her stuff is safe for smashboards though, so i can't post it here. just google her name, you'll get like an instant hard on guaranteed lmao
see right there is where she loses to scarjo

basically what rayku said lol

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
This Maximus chick shows a lot of skin, but her proportions are TERRIFYING. ScarJo has hips, but they're at least in a reasonable proportion to her waist.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
arent u a girl.... zero's sister in fact.
ahh, judgement falls upon me, i see. Does it matter that i'm a girl? and wtf does zero have to do with it?
Do you have a problem with me throwin compliments at women?

I thought this thread was about Scarlett, not me. I suggest you make a different thread or send a PM. Otherwise keep it to yourself please :laugh:

women complimenting women--i see NO problem with that, especially bc I'm complimenting Scarlett in a Scarlett thread.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON IS THE HOTTEST MOST ATTRACTIVE WOMAN I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND I WANT HER
style.

and Zero, yeah, Mike G does know what's up, that's why he's a mod---please reiterate that this a thread about Scarlett and no other women.

relax, she's telling her something..."Bebi's hatin'."

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm not really into lesbian stuff, but the fact that Natalie Portman is basically my #2 makes that picture MLE posted soooo awesome.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
This Maximus chick shows a lot of skin, but her proportions are TERRIFYING. ScarJo has hips, but they're at least in a reasonable proportion to her waist.
you're crazy. that Jesikah chick's proportions are on POINT. that chick is thick as F*CK!! Scarlett Johansson looks great, but the thickness of Jesikah Maximus kinda destroys her, imo. this chick would look good in actual clothing also, i think.

Master Raven

Smash Master
After seeing Iron Man 2 today (and it was a great flick in itself), I'm a complete, total convert. I wanna raze her ****ing HARD.

Nite

Smash Champion
White people are crazy, you're right. All races have their fair share of crazy people though. Can't be choosy.

Also, do we have a hot girl thread other than this one? I think we should.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
FBI's psychologisy have labeled White being the leading trait of serial killers
Then there's " In addition, Caucasian mentally ill offenders were more likely to commit more violent crimes, such as sex offenses"
http://psychservices.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/52/2/234

The Ohio prison board (best prison board in the nation) showed that out of those leaving state and federal institutions, a largely disproportionate number of whites were reported as having mental instability during their leave or after.

Whites and Asians also rank incredibly high for depression in relation to blacks and Hispanics.

As for why, some say its our society's pressure and other quirks (as seen in The Hours), others think its baggage left over from the harsh climate of the European winter (Hey, Yeah man? Whatcha wanna do? I don't know, cold outside. Let's stab that guy till he bleeds to death. Sounds cool (**** like that actually went down frequently in Northern Europe), some say their a defect line running in our gens, possibly from inbreeding out of the need for survival.

Veggi

Smash Champion
"Nearly 15 percent of persons in correctional custody are mentally ill, whereas mentally ill persons constitute only 5 percent of the general population (1). Black people are also overrepresented in correctional populations (2). They constitute approximately 12 percent of the U.S. population but account for 30 percent of all federal inmates and 50 percent of all persons in correctional custody; blacks are seven times more likely to be incarcerated than Caucasians (3).

Blacks have been reported to have significantly higher rates of schizophrenia and other affective disorders over the life course than Caucasians. However, when the analyses controlled for age, gender, marital status, and socioeconomic status, the difference in rates was no longer significant (4). More recent research has shown no significant differences in the rates of mental illness among blacks and Caucasians and that blacks have significantly lower rates of affective and substance use disorders than Caucasians (6).""

So...I'm really not seeing how the white race is mentally unhealthy. Alright, so mentally ill people are 5% of the population, but they make up 15% of people in correctional custody. Less than half of that are white people. On the off-chance that someone actually goes out with a white person with a mental illness that is worthy of being put into prison, that mentally-ill person is more likely to commit a more violent crime. Now we reduce that to only white females.

I really don't understand why you brought that up unless it was some really, really, deep inside joke. Although, I definitely appreciate that you got some sources for your information.

Top Bottom