• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

omg Scarlett Johansson...

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I guess if you like the most mentally unhealthy race in the world, yeah. Enjoy dating your serial killers.
I'm gonna kill every single one of you guys for this newly developed crush I have on Scarlett Johansson now.

Thanks guys.
:chuckle:

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Marty, I'm glad to see we're on the same page here. :)
oh, of course, man. thicker is ALWAYS better. i will NEVER understand how people can like skinny chicks. that's my main problem with Scarlett Johansson. she looks pretty good facially, but her body is just plain and meh. a little more curves to her, and she could get it.

That *** is only impressive because its on a white chick. Black or hispanic, that's the bare minimum.
i think it's impressive simply because it is impressive looking. thick is thick is thick for me, son. i've never had a hair or skin color preference in girls. i don't see how people do, to be honest.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

My Opinion: I Like ScarJo the way she is already. True, that would be pleasant to see her with more curves but I don't even think she's skinny to begin with so it's fine. My "thing" for redheads is more than just the hair. It also has to do with the pale skin and eyes. Yeah, my reason for liking them goes way back to junior high school with one of my first GFs that was a redhead and she was awesome lol. yeah it's silly and I can't help it but even redheads have to be attractive to me in other areas. I've seen really ugly ones too haha. Other than that, I have no other preference. If a girl is attractive, she's attractive, weather it's looks, personality or both lol

There. mother****ers. I said my peace. can we please get back on the ****ing topic?

I hate you guys sometimes lol

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Shut the **** up silly lesbian blonde
That's only what I tell you to stop you from PRIVATE MESSAGING ME ALL THE ****IN TIME!!!!!

also, MLEsis presents one convenient location for all the latest posted pics of Scarlett Johansson:

Scarlett Johansson welcomes you.

lawl I knew you were gonna say something along those lines xD

Any post from Grand Duke Michael of Asturias III to defend my previous statement is, sadly, a coverup to maintain his ego.

My sig?
...yeah, he wants me, too bad he can't have me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol

not really.

you mad

and you're forgetting one important detail

*looks at his name*

Also dont make stuff up. trying to get a lesbian is a waste of time. lolololol

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
well, how can i be mad at you?

you did send me that PM apologizing like a *****...

so, since I guess I like *****, I guess I like you again.

also, I already told you, Mike...I have a man, so stop adding those little messages at the end of you PMs.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Indeed it does. Haven't you seen my sig.

Also scarlett is quite the looker. ;)
seriously, she's pretty silly to step up to me like that. and I infracted her for it too. LOL

But that's why she's awesome :)

Plus she's cute and not a lesbian lulz

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahahaha, you did it!!!!

I <3 this mod so freakin much...but still,

NO

edit:
i <3 Mike G...best mod ever.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I saw an episode of Craig Ferguson that aired not too long ago.

Scarlett Johansson and Seth McFarlane were scheduled to be guests on his show.

Scarlett took up Seth's segment because she was just too **** beautiful. BTW I smiled the entire time she was on screen

Trott

Smash Rookie
Scarlett Johansson is so hot that I just read through 10 pages praising her :laugh:

When my girlfriend made me take her to the movies to watch "He's just not that into you" I thought I was going to kill myself, but then ScarJo appeared on the screen in all her beauty and made the pain of that awful movie bearable.

She even goes skinny dipping in the movie:

Here's a clip of that skinny dipping scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqtBESBdpX4&feature=related

And here is the best scene in the entire movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qsQdlV2h5Y

You're welcome ;)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I know someone who also looks like Scarlett Johansson with smaller breasts and she's 16 (I think)

Sigh...age limits.

Rayku

Smash Lord
She has an oblong face. I disagree with your accusation.

I do think that my person resembles her, though:

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
wait a minute, that's not Scarjo?
Best Scarlett Johansson look alike ever Rayku; but I swear Im skeptical bc that looks sooo much like her. Put up a pic of both of them next to each other please?

Top Bottom