• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OMFG. Laijin YL videos! (vs. Drephen is up. Watch me get *****!)

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
falco def a yl counter, and yl ***** peaches

i thought yl could usually **** falco seein as falco is easy to edgegaurd against but after playin good falcos like bailey and my friend john i see i was horribly wrong

Ares726

Smash Ace
Man... I thought YL countered Peach. Prac must be some kind of beast Peach to beat such an amazing YL as Laijin. I mean, Laijin is a pro-YL on SmashWiki. Prac is too good.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I like that trait you have that causes you to challenge n00bs to high dollar mms and avoid challenges from people you think you might lose to.
What are you talking about?
Your just mad because I did'nt accept your money match at G4S4.
I did'nt accept any MMs there actually because I was broke. lol.
Just to make you feel better, i'll money match you at Reflex's tournament if I go.

And thanks for pointing that out Ares. How old is that video? Yea. Was'nt quite sure how to go about in fighting Peaches until pretty recently when I got a lot of Peach practice. lol. If you don't know what to do, then Peach counters YL. Otherwise, YL has more of an advantage.

Edit: Oh man. People must think im good o_0 I did'nt know I was on that list. lol.

Prac352

Smash Lord
What are you talking about?
Your just mad because I did'nt accept your money match at G4S4.
I did'nt accept any MMs there actually because I was broke. lol.
Just to make you feel better, i'll money match you at Reflex's tournament if I go.

And thanks for pointing that out Ares. How old is that video? Yea. Was'nt quite sure how to go about in fighting Peaches until pretty recently when I got a lot of Peach practice. lol. If you don't know what to do, then Peach counters YL. Otherwise, YL has more of an advantage.

Edit: Oh man. People must think im good o_0 I did'nt know I was on that list. lol.
I was referring to how you challenged evil e. to a $20 mm. And how you took our mm down from $20 to $10.

I've come to the conclusion that you're a much cooler guy in person. But for some reason, you bug me over teh intrawebz.

EDIT: It's not about the money, it's about being fair.

Laijin

Smash Hero
i heard you were the best young link in new york, 50 times better than laijin.
o_0
I don't believe Jash is that much better than me. Or even better than me.
I can't say i'm better than him either.

And nobody can even prove anything because we have never played each other before.

Jash plays completely different from me.

Jash

Smash Lord
Im ok, don't expect much when fighting me because i definitely not all that. And i have played PB&J and hes a cool guy. If you guys go the Zenith, then we can battle there because im going to that. Till then don't think much of me, im ok.

Chip.

you know what to do
btw. Falco is a complete counter for Young Link. Any arguments going against this is complete bull**** and obviously the person saying this has never played a good Falco with their Young Link before.
I don`t think Falco counters young Link and I`ve played lots`ve good Falcos recently.

:(

*sigh*

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Where are the PCChris matches?

Silvaxe

Smash Cadet
great but u should of used ylink against fox in the smashcaptalysm. Why? Because Ylink :)wns.

Silvaxe

Smash Cadet
lol.
Good foxes are different from good foxes.

YL can't do **** against a good fox(PC, Col Bol, etc etc), but can easily 2 stock a good fox(The best fox in your state).
rofl!
well...that fox wasn't the best fox ive ever seen. ylink can take anyone period

Prac352

Smash Lord
lol.
Good foxes are different from good foxes.

YL can't do **** against a good fox(PC, Col Bol, etc etc), but can easily 2 stock a good fox(The best fox in your state).
Haha, though not the best in yours.

Top Bottom