• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secks.

Smash Ace
im poopn n sloopn btw a certain girl you may know hit skins with a random last night it was pretty ****ed up. good **** playin with tony though me and mike havent slept yet.

Uli

Smash Champion
i had recess for breakfest
FU.CK YEAH!

Smarshfest twas fun, we need more!!!

i think its time for another glenwod tourny :D

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna come out and tell it like it is now... that **** was sloopy. Taped matches, weird random sex, the mangina, the throkk, ****tin on *****es with bowser, Secks' tres-stock, that poopy knee phantom, and Echo tellin us about how he got slooped by Dark and loved it. Give me more... please!

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
LOL awesome use of the new lingo man lol... Yeah we need to hit up some more smashes though :D... School starts tomorrow, OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!!

edit: There was weird random sex?? Why was I not informed and whom??

Echo

Smash Champion
yeh... it was kreepn...

yo and let me throw out a shoutout to my man Secks, this dude is gettin too ****in good, people need to watch out for this kid, fo real. oh and to Tony, too, always good to meet a new player (or atleast new around our area), especially one that can actually put up with people gettin crazy as hell until 9 in the morning lol. Uli, Slik, Fro, Tyser, Blade, good seein all you guys again, too... definetely gotta do it again soon.

Thanks for hosting the smash thing, Tony, and for the chips/soda... though those chips were just tooooo **** hawt, the max pepsi was top tier lol

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
LOL! I think he's referring to me gettin kind of upset at how awful I was playing. Sorry about that. Later that night I started ****ting on people more and then I didn't feel so frustrated.

Secks man... Smash tomorrow night? Bring Blade and Megan and we'll have good times.

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
Undecided still. I still can't find any way to get the data off of this piece and onto my comp or another DVD and watching through them it looks like that the disk we used was pretty jacked up (scratched to hell AND the wrong kind for his burner). Soooo... your highest (the tres) and lowest (the bowser) moments in Smash may have to go undocumented through time, sir. I've got one more idea but it would basically require a second dvd burner hooked up to my tv, and with the amount of jumping some spots in the disk I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble. But we'll see.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
OMFG I BEAT DAWKREIGNS MARF IN TOURNAMENT PLAY.

On a less ******** note, I say sup. Also Echo, you comin down next Saturday? If so, I can house you guys if you wanna come down Friday, or you guys can stay on Saturday if nukkas get tired.

LEON WTF MANGZ WHERE YOU BEEN. GIMME SUMMA DAT BOOTY YOU GETTIN!

phatgamer out~

Echo

Smash Champion
phat, i actually have plans for the whole weekend this upcoming one... however I've got nothing goin on the weekend after, so as long as its goin down, I'll be there. I'd more than likely come up saturday and want a place to crash, and leave on sunday, and bring that purple drank, son :p

and while we're in the nebraska thread... would anyone be interested in coming with me? lol

edit - yo nvm you could of just read my post in the KC thread, phat >.>'

Secks.

Smash Ace
Dude Echo, lets go hit some skins up in Kansas city ma doude. We can go back to the spot where Dan Smith beat the sandbagger and hit up that purple drank.

And Tyser no. -_-

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
Yo let me hit mad skins with my 2 fav ladies "Lil Tijuana" and "The Village Bike" (get it? Everyone gets a ride!!!) I'm all about a trip to K-city, nukkas. I'd be happy to **** on mad *****es NE style.

Echo

Smash Champion
i'd have to say... i'm pretty bouchkn at the moment... ****in metroid prime 3 comes out today :p lol but apparently everyone just wants to hit some god **** skins.

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
Yo bout to get out of my study today, but not like any of you fukers care none of you fools called me even once ***s. But its cool though. Big up to Mo for gettin some ***** at least someone is ****:mad:

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
haha
tyser.
there still alive i believe.

megan bought some dvr today.
along with hbo and cinamax.
its not high def though
i have to wait a week until they have a high def box
but it will be here soon.
anyone wanna creep?

Status