• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Smash Champion
aight, give me a call tomorrow or something, i'll see if i'm doin anything on sat.

Uli

Smash Champion
wtf me tyser and slik nasty are going to this tourny(i thinks) but no one else is

i think the world is going to blow up now

i thoughts u nevar work saterdays mikeeee T_T

Secks.

Smash Ace
Uli and gang come to Lincoln for a smash fest sat night. You'll play me, Blade aka Zaon from the last tourny, Echo, the new guy Tony, Megan, I saw the Fro too, Tyser should come to this. Smeesh if he knows whats good for him. We'll make this **** real. I'll call Yosh and tell him to come by foot. It'll be good.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Uli and gang come to Lincoln for a smash fest sat night. You'll play me, Blade aka Zaon from the last tourny, Echo, the new guy Tony, Megan, I saw the Fro too, Tyser should come to this. Smeesh if he knows whats good for him. We'll make this **** real. I'll call Yosh and tell him to come by foot. It'll be good.
You want me to skip out on the Des Moines tourny for a smashfest?? **** that!! j/k, Ill think about it, me and Uli and Jon wanted to go to Des Moines and get pooped but I dunno. Tomorrow is the deciding judgement. If my dad says no to Des Moines Ill creep Lincoln, if he lets me go to the tourny then I might just go to the tourny... Hangin with the fellas sounds fun though... Enough of me rambling and repeating myself to make my post look long, Imma go and do stuff :D spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam!!

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well I mean Des Moinse is pretty far too. And Tink will just **** on everyone if he goes to Des Moinse. T.t Its up to you guys though. Think of it this way, 2:30 hours to get to Des Moinse to get slooped on. Or about 45 to an hour to get to Lincoln to get slooped on. xD

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Well I mean Des Moinse is pretty far too. And Tink will just **** on everyone if he goes to Des Moinse. T.t Its up to you guys though. Think of it this way, 2:30 hours to get to Des Moinse to get slooped on. Or about 45 to an hour to get to Lincoln to get slooped on. xD
I no what you mean lol... Actually it only takes me 20 minutes to get to Lincoln, I timed myself once it was epic (TOO EPIC)!! Ill talk to the fellas and see how they wanna do this, I actually would rather go to Lincoln because of how crusty I am and shiz but w/e. Its all up to them :D.

Uli

Smash Champion
TOUGHHHH DECISION!!!!!

id prefer lincoln i guess, hang out wit everyone :D

ill ask slik tomorrows

and what time if this happends in lincoln!

Echo

Smash Champion
well, i dont normally work saturday, but i volunteered to do it a month ago... and at that time there was no tourney planned >.>

but yeah this weekend will probably work best for me to smash for a while... I'll be working all next week again, and I already have plans for the whole next weekend, then work again, heh. That and I'll hopefully be moving into a new place in Omaha around the beginning of September. >.>

Is this gonna be an overnight thing? just curious.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
lincoln!!
do it.

but uli
ur controler is still at my house cuz my mom made me leave half my stuff cuz i wouldnt have any space..
even though my room is like empty still.

go to lincoln.
itll be fun

and college has condoms in the candy machine.
i have now seen almost everything.

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
Well if the plan is still to come set up at my place, then I'd prefer if it not be an overnight kinda thing, just because I literally just met all my room-mates and I don't really want to go having a van of dudes crashing out in my living room a week after I move in. Other than that, any time this weekend is perfect for me, but sat is pref.

P.S.- Watched a bunch of vids of Echo/Secks/acoupleothers. You guys are better than I expected. This **** should be fun.

Echo

Smash Champion
well, hate to say what everyone says, but pretty much all those vids of anyone from NE, show us playing pretty poorly lol... i think i played pretty good against darkrain though, that match as too fun... oh well videos dont prove anything anyway, ya just gotta play us.

So the plan is to go to your place then? I thought we were using the UNL rec room like Legion always did... but if no one can get hold of him, it makes sense if we werent...

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
I wanna ***.... to Lincoln!!!
Okay, so this shi.z isnt gonna be the in room we always go to then? If it isnt then Ill need to get a phone number so I can call whoever when I get down there. Anyone read the new naruto manga btw? because it was cool and Im gonna spoil it... Dont hate me... Fourth is Naruto's dad, yeah I went there!!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
when is everyone going to lincoln? I wanna go, and would prefer to carpool with someone, maybe uli and you guys, or if devons going with him. but someone let me know what time your going, and if I can ride with someone. Otherwise, I can drive a group. but yeah, lemme know, i wanna smash.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
so sounds like a good amount of peopel are coming
sweet.

this is gonna be nice.
i dont have to go on a "road trip" for once to go play video games.

yes
college is good.

and vista ultimate is working pretty well.

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
Hey Secks, where are you staying at here in Lincoln, and where is everyone gonna be playing smash at cause i'd like to join. I gotta go back to Omaha tomorrow, but i'll be back in the evening.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I'm in Cather Hall right now. It looks like Me, Echo, Smeesh, a buddy of mine and Tony will be playing. I think Uli, Tyser, and Slik are coming too. So you can call any of us or give me a call. My number is (308) 370-0266.

Hey Tony, looks like we got a group of people showing up so you wana drop me a line, my number is above. Just give me a call to see about set ups, locations, and that stuff.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
So are we gonna be in that BALLIN room or we gonna be at someones room?? Tell me please!! Also, when are you guys gonna want us to *** all over?? And Ill prob be callin you Secks because I forgot the way to get to Lincoln.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Yeah everyone can rendezvous at my dorm or at my hall. I found a really easy way to get my dorm to Tony's apartment. So everyone can follow or I can carpool doesn't matter. If you guys in Omaha can bring a tv and a setup that would be sweet. We need maybe at least one setup from out of town. Bring anything you guys can cause the more the merrier. Tony said he was going to post something for further details about when we can head to his apartment ect. So as far as I know, its going down tomorrow. You guys can come and hang out with me at my dorm w/e you guys want. Just give me a call.

Uli

Smash Champion
ballin?! more like BOWWWLLNNN

work 4-1am FREAKN BLOWS

and WHAT TIME SHOULD WE BE THURRR

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
and there is always my dorm if it gets too croweded in secks.
because these r kinda small rooms.
but at least they have big closets.

and secks. were going to able tomorrow
and the movie waz a bunch of black people dancing.

and free Tshirts=sweet

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
sweet.
i like john'
but i cant ever remember his name

just call me or secks when u get here and we can all hang out until we know it is ok to go over to this kids apartment.

because both of our dorms are functional amazingly

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
Hey all. It's late and I'm tired so I'll make this short and sweet. I don't have a particular time in mind for people to come over so whenever the hell you want to show up (pref. 2 or later) is fine by me. Just have Secks give me a call as soon as you know when you'll be here so I can make sure I'm ready for you. Also, the living room is large-ish so it candle handle at least 3 tv set-ups. I have 1, and unfortunately no extra tvs that are up for use, so plz bring extra shizznat.

Getting here:
-Take O st west out of downtown and turn RIGHT onto Sun Valley Blvd
-Take a LEFT off of Sun Valley onto Charleston Rd (it's after Line Dr, the road that leads into the stadium)
- follow Charleston until you see a 45 degree bend in the road with a little driveway/road-ish thing going straight where the road bends (you'll understand when you see it). Take the driveway thing.
-Go in the entrance to College Park at the end of that small road and it's the second building (on the left) when you enter the gates. My apartment is on the second floor (#1121).

I'm feeling drowsy so those might be awful directions. I'd give you the actual address but I'm not sure what the name of this access road here is, so this'll have to do. Anyhow, I'll supply refreshments but anything above and beyond you guys feel like bringing is cool by me. See you all tomorrow.

Echo

Smash Champion
somebody needs to stop posting.... and you all know who i'm talking about lol...

aaron, your only chance is gonna be uli and them, cuz devon and mike are in des moines. I'm gettin my oil changed right now, so i might get there a little later then everyone else, but i'll definetely be there. Ben i'll give you a call when i need directions.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Hey Tyser, or Uli. Call Aaron or take him with you guys. Also you guys can come down whenever. It'll be past 2 by the time you guys get here so the earlier the better.

Echo

Smash Champion
thats what happens when you car is .0001cm away from the ground when theres no one in it, tyser. we call it Riiiiichgaaaaames

JiggsIsMyHero

Smash Cadet
Okay... my apartment has some refreshments in it. Soda, lots o chips , and I even sprung for the oreos this one time. Like I said... if there's anything else you all want then please pick it up.

Do we have anything resembling an eta, yet?

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
The smashfest was real man... good shi.t.... Hit up some more :D
Lawl at Richgames... I hate my car for that stupid **** and for your info my car is .002 cm from the ground :mad:
**** I gotta record myself playing I feel like I was poopin today :D

edit: I dun think MTKD got my matches I guess, he hasnt updated at all for almost a week, this saddens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom