• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secks.

Smash Ace
I'll fire up some 64 smash next time. Main Fox/Falcon of course. Oh and Megan I'll poo on you.

Bolt- Yosh and I teamed and got 2nd place. We should have really had 3rd place but Mo picked a level 9 fox on his team for the first round. Which was a give me. When Smeesh got back and they tied it up but we took the last round. I kinda got screwed in the singles part of the tourny. I had Mo for my first round and then Smeesh in my first round of the loser bracket. So I was knocked out pretty quick.

only1Z

Smash Champion
2 weeks too late I imagine, but I lost a bag at the UMKC tourney with, MacEwan, written on it, and a lot of valuables inside. If you happen to have seen it or possibly taken it by accident please get in touch with me on this board and some one in my crew. Kthx!

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah i remember seeing your bag at the tourney, but i never saw it with any of us... and mo i think i left a shirt in your car lol

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
♥♥♥♥♥ Yeah, I havent played with Yulai or Jon ever since the tourny. They only play RIGHT BEFORE a tourny is about to go down. Pretty weak but that's them. Ive been playin with myself everyday just to keep myself active and shi.z o.O. ♥♥♥♥♥

Echo

Smash Champion
eh, Ian and myself have been playing 64 smash lately...

looks like i'll be headin to Columbus after tomorrow, so you'll have to let me know in advance if you ever wanna play.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
♥♥♥♥♥ I wanna creep this Des Moines tourny :D... Right before college starts and it should only be roughly a 2 hour drive if Im driving.. Gonna have to talk to Yulai and folks first though :S... ♥♥♥♥♥

llcoolbrotha

Smash Rookie
i'm not going to anymore tourney's this year, i just wanna focus on school and other things, sounds lame, but thats how it is. not like i was competition for anyone anyway.......

Echo

Smash Champion
thats james, you ***. teh Fro :p

i swear i'm the only person in the state that pays attention... lol

edit - oh and btw, secks, holla at me if you wanna play games, but I have to warn you on the weekdays i'm only going to be able to play from like 7-9 lol >.< maybe I can catch you guys on friday?? i'm sure you'd be too busy moving, though... I may just have to drive up to lincoln some time.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Yeah, well I'm actually leaving like this Thursday. :\ I'll tell Legion about hosting some smashfests as soon as I get up there. Maybe I'll catch you at the Des Moinse tourny. Not exactly sure if I'll be able to hit that one up. Don't worry about smashing in G.I., Yosh is working at 5 pm till close everyday this week I believe.

Echo

Smash Champion
Secks, theres a KanYe West concert in Chicago this weekend, wanna go? :) You're the only other person I know that appreciates such phat beats :p

on a side note, metroid prime 3 is going to rock my world.... but for real... kanye, fool... you know you wanna.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Oh **** you serious? LoL I'd totally go but I'm sure it would cost more to go to that than it would to go to this Des Moinse tourny >.< If the cost is right I'll go.

Echo

Smash Champion
**** its on friday and i have to work saturday morning :( guess we'll have to see when/where the next one is... if i go to the tourney in des moines it will only be for singles, anyway... god this sucks lol. we gonna fly out to kanye next time though :p i'll pay your plane ticket if i have to

ps theres no good avatars on this site lol

Secks.

Smash Ace
Echo thats cool. I got a cell now its (308) 370-0266. Give me your cell number so I can save it. I lost it on the piece of paper I had it on. :\ Oh and can you give me Kirk's # too. I want to try and get a hold of him asap when I get to Lincoln.

Another thing....
TYSER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echo

Smash Champion
Kirks is 669-6623
Mine is 910-6299
i might head to that des moines tourney when i get off work at 11:30... is there any chance you could meet up with me in Omaha and I could just drive right through? I dunno, it could probably work if you wanna go.

btw french vanilla iced java is toooooo goooooooooood :D

Secks.

Smash Ace
Area codes t.t. Yea we could meet up in Omaha I guess. Might be easier to do so in Lincoln but if its to much of a detour we could meet in Omaha somewhere. I don't have a doubles part so I don't have much desire for the doubles part of the tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom