• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
I hate ron's samus...I'm trying to hook up this tourney, but my GM is being gay sauce...I have to do all my goals first...Bleh...P diddy I wanna play your marth again...$ match???

Big Burn

Smash Lord
that above post was not me ninja.... it was p diddy smash accepting your offer for a money match... he was just ******** and forgot to sign into his user name or indicate that it was him under my name

SliK

Smash Journeyman
**** work, I hope that I can request the day of the tournament off. I should of been there to play some 2v2's with Uli for practice. I wish my parents wouldn't be so stupid with staying out late as if i am going to do anything bad ;).

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol spamming more than Ron's Samus that's good Aaron...

And Mike you are a job donkey **** dude I can get jobs whenever I need them now. I got hired at Omaha Steaks with ease I wasn't even really looking for a job.

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
they pay 5.35 a hour and you get a 30% discount (only off of original prices not sales, maybe a couple sales but probly not)
i waz gonna transfer there from hollister for an extra .10
but i got fired cuz i didnt go in.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
♥♥♥♥♥ I dun really care about the pay. I just wanna get a job because I never had one ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥ That 30% discount sounds cool though, I wear alota their shiz so it should be cool ♥♥♥♥♥
FLAVOR FLAV!!!

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
hollister waz the first place to hire me.
worked there for 7 months cuz i never really felt like gettin a new job.
though the hours and pay sucked.
i dont know if the hours suck at abercrombie or not.
then i didnt go to work one day got fired then the next day had a full time job.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
well Mo, apparently I have 2 interviews setup at Mutual of Omaha on Monday... so I just gotta make sure I go all out on that **** and not **** it up. Get paid on salary of 23+grand a year :) if it doesnt work for me imma kill myself

<----- this is mike btw.

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
The boards were down all day yesterday...They were changing servers or something like that...Thanks for telling me it wasn't you murn I was about to lose money...haha...P diddy lets play man...

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
the wedding i went to this weekend, the reception waz in this tower and they had offices for mutual of omaha there.
and yeah for mike.
and the lady at the omaha location comes bakc monday.
maybee you can get a third interview.
:)

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah scrubbin at that bathroom for like 4 hours was no fun... and then bought some new shizzit for it too so it looks nice :) this place is gettin revamped, its pretty cool. i still have the smallest room ever though :( lol

I have 2 interviews in Blair tomorrow, so wish me all the luck in the world... i'll need it :p it would be a life changing job.

Echo

Smash Champion
too bad those uhhs were actually oooo's... the sound of you moaning like that only turned me on even more...

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
did I not tell you that he is the gayest man on the planet... he mistook my uhhhh's for oooo's cause thats what he wanted to hear

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
2 ****** stole my lil bros bike
when he waz riding it
they pushed him off and took his bike
then let behind an diffrent bike that waz accaully worth more then my brothers bike.

my dad waz excited.
but my brothers ike waz at least shinny, the one they left that waz worth more waznt shinny
so my little brother waz naturally sad.

and no1 let leon see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom