• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

SliK

Smash Journeyman
It was totaled was it not?

edit - lol didn't notice that text in your sig tyser.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Tyser, I heard what happened with that deer and that was some BS man so what is the plan for you're car and did you went to that tourney on friday?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I didnt go to Contagion. Matt did and lost to Dark Yosh -_- Pretty pathetic . . . He still got 2nd but meh. Shoulda been the easiest win ever.

And as for the deer, its in the past. Im trying not to worry about it.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: The whole chapter is Kisame vs. Killer Bee. Kisame's water jutsu makes him the center of the water and if he moves, it too moves as he is the center piece. Killer Bee goes into full 8 tails and tries to get Ponta and Sabu-chan out of the water so they can get some air. Kisame is doing work and hits Killer Bee, reverting him back to a lesser tailed version. He holds off Kisame long enough for Ponta and Sabu-chan to get out of the water sphere. Killer Bee uses ink to make visibility tough but it doesnt matter because Kisame is a shark and he can feel vibrations in the water. He hits Killer Bee. Some stuff happens and Killer Bee is down. Kisame defuses and goes in for the final blow but Samehada instead pieces the earth and the handle spews spikes. Kisame is forced to let go of the sword. The sword likes Killer Bee more than Kisame and wants Killer Bee to be it's new master. Kisame gets pissed so he grabs one of Killer Bee's swords and attempts to stab him. End.

One Piece: Whitebeard is on a rampage. He knocks out a giant in one hit. After that he shoots a quake attack towards the gallows but it is stopped by all three admirals. The Whitebeard pirates hurry to the scene to aid Whitebeard as best as possible. At the end, Akainu shoots his strongest magma attack at Whitebeard. End.

No Bleach this week.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
You mean the ones where I used to **** on your face.
Exactly. But now Im sooo gooood. Well, at least compared to Nebraskans :p

Only people who are better than me at this point is JBM, Smeesh and Echo. The Elite 3 -_- I wanna be up there!

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Its cuz you're noob that you actually knew that. I was studying that video before you even knew what a wavedash was son.

Such a classic match !

And lol st Tyser hating. Like I wasnt ****ting ppl that match

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Its cuz you're noob that you actually knew that. I was studying that video before you even knew what a wavedash was son.

Such a classic match !

And lol st Tyser hating. Like I wasnt ****ting ppl that match
I gave you guys the win. I didn't want you to feel bad by losing to newbies. *cough*

I love not having classes on tuesdays and thursdays, and 2 of my classes are cancelled on friday so my break starts after I'm done with my classes tomorrowwww. :chuckle:

Next semester is going to be awful though. 2 labs + 3 other classes :burst:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I actually might be coming back earlier than I thought. We'll see.

Dude against Dmac, you used nair SOOOOOOOOO effing much. Dear lord. The third match you used it to try and stop him from coming up below and then you randomly UP+B at some point in the match. You sure you weren't sandbagging?

Echo

Smash Champion
Yo JBM you're going to hate me... but... I don't think I'm going to go to Pound 4. :/ I'm sorry.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Dude against Dmac, you used nair SOOOOOOOOO effing much. Dear lord. The third match you used it to try and stop him from coming up below and then you randomly UP+B at some point in the match. You sure you weren't sandbagging?
He was spamming Nair the entire day actually. I just thought it was something he was just experimenting with.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I just noticed it more in the GF i guess.

I'm picking up brawl I think *sigh* No melee players around here. Razor is going to teach me though. Please Note: I will still care about melee more than brawl. I still think Melee>Brawl by a lot. I just need something competitive to play around here, and I think I might be able to bring some decency to brawl. If it's even physically possible.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
That's cool. I wanna start up Brawl again but nobody in the area likes Brawl. Id have to drive up to Lincoln for games and I dun wanna do that.

Melee is gettin weak.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I didnt go to Contagion. Matt did and lost to Dark Yosh -_- Pretty pathetic . . . He still got 2nd but meh. Shoulda been the easiest win ever.

And as for the deer, its in the past. Im trying not to worry about it.
All right then and what about the attendence for that tourney, do you or matt know how many people showed up?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
15 entrants so about the same as before. 10-15 were considered newbs. Basically, if you had an average level of skill and went to the tournament you could have won. Too bad people randomly suck at Brawl somehow -_-

And Im being dead serious. Melee is starting to get lame. I havent hung out and played Melee with Nebraska Smash for about 2-3 weeks now and I dont really feel like going out and starting again. Maybe just to hang out with em because Nebraska Smash is mad fun but games are startin to get really boring.

I know for a fact that Trent and Silvers want to get good in Brawl. Those two even go to out of state tournaments all by themselves. Id wanna play some games with those dudes but they live really far away. Besides them there isnt really anyone in the state who wants to get good.

But yeah, Id like to play Brawl again -_- It'll give me something to do despite how bad it is. But I like to torture myself.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm serious, but I live up in Ames so I have plenty of good brawl competition to get practice on. I think Imma main ZSS and either falco or lucario for secondary. ZSS is about as close to melee as you can get on there I think. She has got some sick combos.

Top Bottom