• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Tacoom

Smash Lord
as far as the new stage list goes ...
its lame that its been changed after 5+ years

but do you really have to use it just cause they say its new ?

who gives a fuck what "they" say

if your running the tourney then make up your own list
add pkmn stadium to the new list and call it gravy

Im still cping floats
try to stop me :bee:

Tyserification

Smash Lord
We are Nebraska. We do have the right to be at the very least a year behind the rest of the world. South Park even said so. But should we? Nah.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah, I dont mind. What's your address?

I honestly doubt we wont get finished lol. We get by with 2 TVs at Joker's all the time.
You can pick me up at Millard North High school if you don't mind around 4:00 to 4:20 after school cause I go there.

Echo

Smash Champion
Hey you know what... I wanna go to Onett.

Who cares about Smash rules we should all be playing some Modern Warfare 2. Holllaaaaa

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Mute isn't bad.

Someone needs to show up early to that venue. We need to make our mark on the venue where we will be setting up. if we have this many people things could get rough for room.

I'm not gonna show up till 1130 though.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
My crew will prob leave at 10AM, meaning we won't get there til noon or a little later because Im traditionally late.

JBM, you guys crashin at someone's place or leaving Saturday?

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Uhh, 4PM? That's mad early. I planned on picking you up at around 6:30PM. Holler back at me dude.
6:30 alright my house address is 2551 25th Bauman Ave. It is in the Millard park area right by the Viking Ship youth center and a few blocks away from the Metro fort omaha campus and that old Mister C resuraunt.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Uhh, is that address correct? According to Mapquest it's further than downtown.

EDIT: Shit dude. No matter where, Bauman is like 20 miles away from my house -_- I dunno if I wanna drive that far because I literally live 2 minutes away from where the tournament is going to be (a mile West of 144th and Giles). You may be outta luck, sorry.

EDIT2: Do you really go to Millard North? Because from the sound of the location it makes more sense if you went to Omaha North. Im really confused.

EDIT3: Im not gonna pick you up. The distance is stressing me out. Sorry brah.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Poop. Oh well. I don't know if I'm gonna even enter since I live in a Brawl Community and my skills have probably been diminished.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
The player choice clause!:: If both players agree to a rule outside of my ruleset, feel free to play by that. If one player wants to counterpick Mute City and the other player is fine with that because they think it's a fair stage, then that is more than fine. However in the event the two players disagree, house rules stand.
:bee:, you all better put pokemon on neutral

Echo

Smash Champion
Yo my car got done in by a deer on the road... soooo theres a chance I won't make it to this tournament now :/

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

EDIT: Shit dude. No matter where, Bauman is like 20 miles away from my house -_- I dunno if I wanna drive that far because I literally live 2 minutes away from where the tournament is going to be (a mile West of 144th and Giles). You may be outta luck, sorry.

EDIT2: Do you really go to Millard North? Because from the sound of the location it makes more sense if you went to Omaha North. Im really confused.

Yeah that address is right, it is 2551 25th Bauman Avunue. Yes i do go to Millard North High school and I understand if you don't wanna drive all the way down here to pick me up, I just hope I am still able to get there today.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

That address is right it is 2551 Bauman Avunue. I actually really do go to Millard North and I understand if you don't want to pick me up cause it is too far I just hope i am still able to that tourney tonight.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That address is right it is 2551 Bauman Avunue. I actually really do go to Millard North and I understand if you don't want to pick me up cause it is too far I just hope i am still able to that tourney tonight.
Sorry for the second post, this proxy is BS i am using.

Top Bottom