• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Family Fun Center tourney: Melee!

This Sunday!

Tourney fee is majority vote. I believe it will be 5 or 10 for both events(if David host doubles).

Tourney starts sometime around 1-2. Be there at 1.

I think i'm only playing falco this tourney.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I say FFC should be $5 since nobody important is coming. It's just gonna be friends taking other friends' money.

Uli

Smash Champion
call me or text me if you wanna play games
i dont think they are happening at deklines anymore O.o

Tyserification

Smash Lord
That's because JBM stole that quote directly from Darkrain -_- Its pretty lame.

People should post results after the tournament and to answer your question Bolt, I think I may quit because I cant even go out of state anymore and hanging out with Nebraskans isnt always super fun as it is hanging out with Iowans.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
don't turn to Iowa man we may be the dark side but they're like the dark damp smelly sponge left in a corner for too long side
and you don't want to go there it smells bad

and my sig is badass

BOLT08

Smash Lord
That's because JBM stole that quote directly from Darkrain -_- Its pretty lame.

People should post results after the tournament and to answer your question Bolt, I think I may quit because I cant even go out of state anymore and hanging out with Nebraskans isnt always super fun as it is hanging out with Iowans.
Yeah us Iowans are pretty ****ing cool. Too much brawl though.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
ROM2 Top5:
1. HungryBox
2. Dr. PeePee
3. Kage
4. Mango
5. Jman
5. Darc

Kage 2-0'd Mango in Winners and then 2-1'd him in Losers. This man is repping bad chars and I love it.

§chizm

Smash Lord
don't turn to Iowa man we may be the dark side but they're like the dark damp smelly sponge left in a corner for too long side
and you don't want to go there it smells bad

and my sig is badass
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
ROM2 Top5:
1. HungryBox
2. Dr. PeePee
3. Kage
4. Mango
5. Jman
5. Darc

Kage 2-0'd Mango in Winners and then 2-1'd him in Losers. This man is repping bad chars and I love it.
lol wut.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to start having monthly tournaments at my apartment in Omaha. I'm thinking Brawl/Melee plus anything else anyone wants to play. Maybe starting December 18th or 19th?

Anyway lemme know if you'd be interested in showing/anything I can do that would make you interested in showing.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Uli, I had a Smash fest at my apartment a few months ago. Pretty sure you kicked the crap out of me there.

My place is off of 78th and Pacific in Omaha.

Secks.

Smash Ace
So I uh... quit my job because it was taking up smeash time........ who wants to play some GO****N GAMES. I also ****ed my semester up so I'm out of commission at school. Looks like I can go to some tournies now.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
I didnt go otherwise I woulda probably won. I heard JBM was using his Falco so it was expected for him to lose; his Marth prob woulda 2-0d everyone. What happened to MikeEcho at FFC? He didnt go?

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: Kisame is going berserk because his sword is disowning him. Raikage finds Killer Bee and together they Lariat the crap outta Kisame and kill him. Byakugan dude goes to Mizukage and she knows instantly that it isnt really him. She pwns his face. Sai and Naruto talk at the end about Sakura. End.

Bleach: Yami is pissed and grows even larger than previously. Aizen declares that he's going to get serious. Hearing this, Tousen tells everyone that Aizen has given him a new ability and then dawns a hollow mask over his face. End.

One Piece: Whitebeard destroys the all meteors with one punch. Sengoku is yelling a buncha random orders as usual. Oars and Jozu are trying to break the wall. Jinbei plans on launching Luffy to the platform where Ace is. Crocodile is already at the platform where Ace is but no one knows why. End.

Top Bottom