• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Thank you god for Marcus winning that fight over tittays. Hated that dude. And matt lost too, yayyy.

Yes, I just watched last week's episode today.

I still fail to see how Kimbo is going to be in the finale? but whatev, no spoilers plz. kthxbai

SliK

Smash Journeyman
S

Spoilerz

SPOILERS!

Naruto: Everything starts with Sai and Naruto having a chat about Sakura. Kakashi and Yamato are also present and are listening. Sai tells Naruto, Sakura's true intentions which is to kill Sasuke. Naruto is baffled and is asking why. The majority of the chapter is Sai explaining "why." After the Sakura discussion, Sand shinobi arrive and tell Naruto and co. about the stuff at the Kage Summit. At the end of the chapter, Madara vs. Danzou begins.

Bleach: The whole chapter is about Tousen vs. Komamura/Hisagi. Tousen dawns his mask. It's a pure white mask with a line going through the middle. I think he looks cool as hell. His mask is like Hakumen's from Blazblue. Anyways, he attacks Hisagi right away and then goes after Komamura. Koma gets hit then questions Tousen about the hollowfication. They chat for a second and then Hisagi comes back and catches Tousen off guard and pins Tousen to the ground. Hisagi then asks him a buncha questions. This part of the chapter includes a flashback. When the flashback is done, Tousen stabs Hisagi and Hisagi falls off a building. Tousen says that shinigami are worthless trash and that he never really wanted to be one. Komamura uses Bankai and the chapter ends.

One Piece: The whole chapter is a bundled mess. Things are happening everywhere so this wont be organized. The executioners arrive and are gonna chop off Ace's head but Crocodile stops them. Sengoku is shocked and is questioning Crocodile's intentions. Crocodile says that he can kill Whitebeard any time now so he's going to help them save Ace (inaccuracy in spoiler). Doflamingo cuts off Croc's head and everyone is shocked. Meanwhile, Aokiji is fightin Luffy and is winning. I think Hancock is gonna come in and try to protect him. Whitebeard is still rampaging towards the plaza. Then out of nowhere, Oars picks up a buncha boats and starts throwing em into the plaza. The siege walls are meaningless now. Everyone hurries to help Ace at this point. The chapter ends with Sengoku and Garp getting ready for battle.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I agree with Slik.

Bolt how the fk did you watch Marcus vs *******? I saw only reruns on last week on the DVR?
I just found it on the net. It was a really short fight, cause Marcus effed his shiz up. I just used ovguide.com and searched "The ultimate fighter season 10 episode 11" and eventually one of those links had it.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Marcus lost :( But for those who didn't see in the ultimate fighter finale

Marcus vs Matt Mitrione (I hope matt gets killed)
Kimbo vs Houston Alexander (You all already knew this)
Brendan Schaub vs Roy "fatgames" nelson

I think roy is going to win, he's too **** fat.
And then some other fights.

F*CK i hate how rampage isn't fighting rashad. What a disappointment, yeah i know it's old news. But it still makes me :(

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Roy dominated the Brit pretty impressively but IMO he got a pretty favorable semifinal draw, as I think all 3 of the other semifinalists would have beaten McSweeney.

I give a slight edge to Nelson in the finale but I think the matchup is very close. Schaub's been extremely impressive, he showed a lot of composure not making mistakes when Jones had him in some bad spots on the ground.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Roy dominated the Brit pretty impressively but IMO he got a pretty favorable semifinal draw, as I think all 3 of the other semifinalists would have beaten McSweeney.

I give a slight edge to Nelson in the finale but I think the matchup is very close. Schaub's been extremely impressive, he showed a lot of composure not making mistakes when Jones had him in some bad spots on the ground.
Yeah McSweeney thought far too highly of myself, he wasn't very good imo. I was surprised when Schaub was able to get off the ground against Marcus. Made me sad to see Marcus lose though, he was my favorite. No homo

I f*cking hate Roy, he finally actually landed some actually decent blows against mcsweeney though. I'll give him one thing though, he's good at trapping people with his fat on the ground and making it so they can't defend themselves.

I wonder how they got Kimbo to fight Houston? Since Kimbo's knee is all messed up or whatever. I hope Matt Mitrione gets KILLED by marcus. He was a b*tch, he was ready to tap before he even tried getting out of the choke.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
lol Bolt you fkn donk the show was taped months ago. Kimbo's knee has been healed for at least 3 months most likely.
Yeah I'm well aware, but the doctor said he had no cartilage left in his knee. I didn't think that if he got it fixed that it would be a quick recovery. Knee surgery hardly is. Maybe he just manned up and got the cortisone shot.

cue

Smash Journeyman
ok so games maybe tonight! i say maybe because i have this test to do and if i get it right I dont have to go back to one of my classes and i still get all the creds! holla. but well it might take me up to like 9 30 ish so no games till around then. text me for info or whateva....

Edit : maybe soon maybbeee

i wanna play this game!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
dudes i'm like 1/3rd of the way to killing this thing in aion called a "Gigantic Box" I have no idea how long i'be been at it

Echo

Smash Champion
Yo anyone wanna play games here this weekend? We can play some Rock Band, BB, SF, Smash, whatever. Lemme know.

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah here as in my apartment. doesn't matter to me what day or when, but I'd like to play some games during the day so we can make some noise. btw if anyone would happen to have a guitar for PS3, bring it... cuz I just noticed I'm missing one =(

edit: thinking about it, I'd probably prefer tomorrow over sunday.

Top Bottom