• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Rankings

8. TYSER

Everyone above is tied for 1st.

Tyser has earned his spot for his constant "tier johns". He plays Samus, a middle tier (no johns).

Lately Majik ****s all over Tyser as well as dekline. Echo happens to poop all over him to with his peach. Mo just styles all over him with in game commentary based on the subject "games".

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Majik always beats me for some reason, Ill admit that. Doesnt make him better than me. Overall, I do better against the majority than he does. No offense brah, just my opinion on the matter.

Dekline doesnt beat me in tournaments. If I use Samus its usually done, if I use Fox its close but the result is typically the same. Even in friendlies I beat him a lot. Again no offense, just stating a fact.

Echo is really good. I havent fought against his Peach with my Samus in a long time but I doubt itd be a **** on. If he uses any other char its as good as done though. We're pretty equal in my book. I havent played against him in 2 months also.

Mo doesnt beat my Samus. We havent played in tournament before and friendlies dont really count for much, but if you HAVE TO base it off of those, I beat him with Samus more than I lose.

I dont mean to hurt feelings but JBM called me out on it so I feel I must justify myself. Sorry if your butt hurt like I am :'(

And if you really are making statements off friendlies, Im just on your level, JBM. Ive been beating you more than I lose at Smashfests recently. Not to mention I cause you to rage on a regular basis. Quit losing to bad chars son XD

EDIT: And if youre basing this off that touranment at Dekline's youre a total idiot. I used Sheik the whole time. A char who I dont know how to play. As a matter of fact, the only person who was playing seriously was you. Never knew how much free competition meant to you o.O

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I was taking it seriously? didn't know :)

Tyser If i could edgeguard you, it'd be done. The ONLY way that you seem to take my stocks is when i **** your face for the first part of the match and then you recover. Marth struggles Sooo much to kill someone at high percent.

You have been beating me lately though. I don't take it to seriously though. You know like everyone's bad habits. You claim I know how you play and thats not true. I play the game playing a new game each time. I don't get used to tech habits or bad habits. I punish how I see fit.

I need to work on my edgeguards against Samus.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Is anyone holding games in Omaha this week cause I off for three days at my school and I need to convince my mom to let me go to a smashfest this week cause I been down in the dumps about weekends lately? Also is anyone is willing to pick me up after school to play games cause I got gas money if anyone is unsure.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I was taking it seriously? didn't know :)

Tyser If i could edgeguard you, it'd be done. The ONLY way that you seem to take my stocks is when i **** your face for the first part of the match and then you recover. Marth struggles Sooo much to kill someone at high percent.

You have been beating me lately though. I don't take it to seriously though. You know like everyone's bad habits. You claim I know how you play and thats not true. I play the game playing a new game each time. I don't get used to tech habits or bad habits. I punish how I see fit.

I need to work on my edgeguards against Samus.
No johns. Man up son.

Is anyone holding games in Omaha this week cause I off for three days at my school and I need to convince my mom to let me go to a smashfest this week cause I been down in the dumps about weekends lately? Also is anyone is willing to pick me up after school to play games cause I got gas money if anyone is unsure.
We'll know about games on Wednesday or something probably. Were extremely last minute individuals.

I swear every other day its JBM vs Tyser over the interwebz >.<
I know. Its hilarious.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
you think your falcos better than my falco? YOU THINK YOUR FALCOS BETTER THAN MY FALCO!!!?!?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
No johns. Man up son.

We'll know about games on Wednesday or something probably. Were extremely last minute individuals.

I know. Its hilarious.
All right just let me know where it is going to be held at and what location it is at or you can just call or text me beforehand or early on that day cause I have no school on Wednesday, thursday, or friday cause of parent/teachers confrences.

my cell is 402-217-9177 in case you are woundering.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
O SHIZZLE
I'm being told I'm too good?
No **** man
I'm the dude with the majik sticks
throwing das boot
is just one of my tricks
no one knows what's coming next
that's no lie
cept smeesh when moonwalk knees me
i just die
ganon can't do a lot he's too slow
but I can still throw 2 fairs
and stop the show
you may look at me and say
"man that dude sucks"
but you gotta remember
I two o'ed flux

Tyserification

Smash Lord
O SHIZZLE
I'm being told I'm too good?
No **** man
I'm the dude with the majik sticks
throwing das boot
is just one of my tricks
no one knows what's coming next
that's no lie
cept smeesh when moonwalk knees me
i just die
ganon can't do a lot he's too slow
but I can still throw 2 fairs
and stop the show
you may look at me and say
"man that dude sucks"
but you gotta remember
I two o'ed flux
ROFL! That was amazing!

Tyserification

Smash Lord
SPOILERS

Naruto: All the countries unite. Gaara is the leader. They want to recruit Kakashi. The Mizukage's bodyguard whose a Legendary Swordsman tells them about Kisame's ability. He can fuse with his sword and become a beast like that of a bijuu. Kisame encounters Bee. End.

Bleach: Rukia, Chad and Renji are getting *****. Yami is about to literally **** Rukia but Ichigo saves the day. He tells everyone to get back and that he's gonna finish this "quickly." He dawns his mask and it has horns. End.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Using Astral Finish = Dick move and you should be punched. That's like me knowing your going to roll a certain way and charing up a smash move to hit you and you get hit. Its just stupid and shouldnt ever happen.

Top Bottom