• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
that astral looked slooow as fuuuck but litchi just stood there, can you not move!?

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Blazblue, only fun if you play Arakune, Rachel, Nu or Jin
Or if you play anyone but the worst char in the game :rolleyes:

And comparing it to brawl is blasphemy

that astral looked slooow as fuuuck but litchi just stood there, can you not move!?
There are 0 frames between when the astral starts and when it actually connects other than the pretty animation; so if you start it and they're close enough its gonna get them.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I dont understand how marth mains say its hard to kill at 130+
its too easy, just dont be a R tard

I think it's kinda similar with sheik. You gotta just throw downsmash and fair out there if you wanna kill them with sheik when they get that high. Cause none of your combos work, cept for downthrow fair.

Marth Idk though, his uptilts would prolly kill, and one non-hilt fsmash and it seems like they would die.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Dude Its not that Easy with Marth.

Smash moves or nairs at high percents, everything else gets DIed to well. Uptilt is good but its hard to confuse the opponent into realizing your not gonna uptilt but you do.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
If I see the Red flare up, I can mash into FRKZ, which gives me a frame advantage, and then I can dash back [unless I'm in the corner] and it wont grab. Can't dash through because she grabs behind her somehow. It's ******** though.

BB is fun to play regardless of who you play. Just stop sucking. Unless you play Jin, ****ing ice.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Dont have the game . . . you wanna buy me a PS3 and Blazblue? Didnt think so . . . I should refrain from beasting in another game anyways XD

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Dude, Im about to beast up Diablo2 once the 1.13 patch gets released. Its been a half a year since they said the patch was gonna get released -.- Its gonna be REAL! The only reason Im waiting is because I want a ladder reset.

Tyserification

Smash Lord

I lol'd but its fucked up.

There was a worse one where an asian chick wearing high high heels obliterates this cute little kitty's being with a couple hard stomps to the face. Im pretty sure he died seeing as his brains were all over the pavement.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Even though your trolling your still being a faggot.

Your opinion doesn't matter since u just bitch and never play anything... and like muscular gay blue men
Get done in dekline. I play uhhh ssbm whenever i can. but all the friggin tourneys are on football games. And I'm poor so I can't creep these things much. Sorry that I do other things.

cue

Smash Journeyman

I lol'd but its fucked up.

There was a worse one where an asian chick wearing high high heels obliterates this cute little kitty's being with a couple hard stomps to the face. Im pretty sure he died seeing as his brains were all over the pavement.
wow :(

and bb is not bad. It has probs but what fighting game dont sucka's. the real deal is the **** that made the game see its problem areas and have already made a new one. i mean it sucks that i gota spend more $ but at least they are changing things. All I'm really saying here is that at least its not an accident....

P.S. Anyone wanna game at my place tonight? stephs outa town so we can be as loud as we want. let me know asap

Dekline42

Smash Ace
P.S. Anyone wanna game at my place tonight? stephs outa town so we can be as loud as we want. let me know asap
I got a test tomorrow and a project I gotta work on... and work >.<, so I prob can't

I play uhhh ssbm whenever i can. but all the friggin tourneys are on football games. And I'm poor so I can't creep these things much.
John more, birtch.

And that cat getting punted was awful :(

Uli

Smash Champion
ooo im down for games!!!!
i got a test in the morning but w/e HAHA!!

and fuuck that dude kicking that cat
there is a video of some dude throwing a brick at a dog over and over
the dogs wimping was fuucking out of this world, i was so pissed off after words...

i havent played blaz in a whiles -_-
lets play some 3's XD

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Im about to beast up Diablo2 once the 1.13 patch gets released. Its been a half a year since they said the patch was gonna get released -.- Its gonna be REAL! The only reason Im waiting is because I want a ladder reset.
PFFFT diablo 2 is brawl of the series easy games, but of course still bad *** but too easy.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Diablo 2 is easy and only easy if you know what youre doing or if youre a nub who gets help from goons or something. Over half of the people who play dont know what theyre doing hence the ratio between newbs and players being around 3:1.

Some people dont know how to get rich in under 2 weeks and its hilarious. A few months ago when I played for a month I got like 90hrs on my belt because I knew what I was doing. Not many D2 players can do that because theyre idiots. This part is what seperates good players from shit players in my opinion. D2 is all about your wealth.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I wont be at David's tonight. I gotta write 2x 5 page papers due tomorrow and I havent started yet. Both are research papers too -.- One about Confucius and his philosophy and the other has to be an argument paper or something. I dunno what Im gonna do about that one yet. FUCK!

Echo

Smash Champion
I'll come play games, David.

Uli - Mexi says to bring your PS3 and he'll bring MK vs DC >.>

BB isn't horrible... but... eh... I just hope the second ones better.

D2 is getting a patch and reset? I might have to get on that.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
You know that patch I told you about yonder, Mike? They still havent let it out yet -_- it was supposed to come out in May but now they dont know when it will come out now. Im definitely gonna play when it gets reset though. Ill keep you posted about it.

On a more ridiculous note:

FINALLY! UNDER 100 SECONDS!

76 straight losses FTFL!

Top Bottom