• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
anything going on tonight, i dont got school tomorrow or tuesday...
jbm and ian are playing games?!?!

cue

Smash Journeyman
i could maybe do some games tonight. wouldnt be till round 9 tho. who all would wanna?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Chiefs did win.

And the party was...well hard for me to say since I blacked out. Don't remember ANYTHING from like 2 on. lol wow I was fkd up.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
looking forward to playing you guys that are going to SCSHFFL on saturday. =D $mms?

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
I just watched some new videos of Cosmo's Marth. JBM has the best Marth in the Midwest . . .
lol im the highest placing marth in the MW until proven otherwise

JBM is extremely good and it wouldn't surprise me if he beat me next time we played

but until then.... dont judge off of vids (especially vids where i've been playing zelda and roy exclusively for the last 3 weeks)

Tyserification

Smash Lord
How do people find these posts? Its friggin hilarious. First I call out lain and he hollas at me, now Cosmo. People look themselves up on Smashboards way too much.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
After playing at davids The only way I can explain my playstyle is a style called- RamSacked.

Also, it appears falco is the better character between falco and fox. Falco won on 17 of the stage selection from the game whereas fox had a minute 7 wins. He was forced to forfeit the match due to getting ***** by JBM(Like always).

Mo $10 dollars. falcon vs falco and sheik. so make it a twenty.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Next Contagion tournament is on November 14th, which is the Friday before the fighting game tournament in Des Moines.
It starts at 7:30PM and will have Brawl, Magic the Gathering and 'Star Wars Mini' tournaments (you can only enter one).
There is a $5 get in fee and $5 tourney fee.
Prizes are not yet decided. If its anything like last time, it'll be a buncha random crap that equates to a decent amount of money considering its a $5 tourney.
Expected people count: 20 or less.

I might go to this for some easy prizes.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
ONE PIECE SPOILERS

A bunch of fighting happens. Biggest thing that happens is during the Luffy/Mihawk fight, Luffy is about to get killed and then a ton of smoke blocks the attack and Luffy's shadow is inside the smoke. Ending statement is simply "GEAR 4!"

Uli

Smash Champion
just saw paranormal activity
i almost puked due to motion sickness
also it sucked lol

MaJiK

Smash Ace
just saw paranormal activity
i almost puked due to motion sickness
also it sucked lol
lol i knew that movie would suck
saw zombieland and it was AWSOME laughed the whole time through

also wtf is a cosmo
GTFO of our thread man I don't know you jbm would shi+ you

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Next Contagion tournament is on November 14th, which is the Friday before the fighting game tournament in Des Moines.
It starts at 7:30PM and will have Brawl, Magic the Gathering and 'Star Wars Mini' tournaments (you can only enter one).
There is a $5 get in fee and $5 tourney fee.
Prizes are not yet decided. If its anything like last time, it'll be a buncha random crap that equates to a decent amount of money considering its a $5 tourney.
Expected people count: 20 or less.

I might go to this for some easy prizes.
WTF it is on friday I am wondering why did they choose friday for and don't more come to saturday tourneys more than friday tourneys?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Dekline you should censor out the names on those car ride vids so peeps don't get offended and people don't pull mad hate on us.

I'm excited for when the Amber vids start popping up. LOLLL

Tyserification

Smash Lord
WTF it is on friday I am wondering why did they choose friday for and don't more come to saturday tourneys more than friday tourneys?
It's because theyre idiots who want a low amount of people to come. It doesnt help that nobody will be there since everyone is going to the big SRK tournament in Des Moines. I think I might not even show up to the next Contagion because we might leave on Friday night. Theyre doing a terrible job at these tournies. If you go, tell me how it went.

Dekline you should censor out the names on those car ride vids so peeps don't get offended and people don't pull mad hate on us.

I'm excited for when the Amber vids start popping up. LOLLL
No dude. We keep it raw as fuck in Nebraska. That Amber shit is gonna be awesome too. I dont know her but Ill find her on Facebook and send her the vidjo for lolz. More lolz if you think Im joking XD

Top Bottom