• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

cue

Smash Journeyman
that nerd fest you guys are talking about is at my work. thinking about games tomorrow night who could make it??

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
...You've never heard of EverQuest? Bad.

Alright. Melee is confirmed for Nebraskon. I'm thinkin' about bringing an N64 for Mario Party 2 and Goldeneye tournaments too.

Says that someone has to donate their Melee though, since none of the staff owns it apparently.
Bring some Killer Instincts in that biach as well as some Bloody Roar if possible.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
that nerd fest you guys are talking about is at my work. thinking about games tomorrow night who could make it??
Tell me what time and adress it is at then I might be able to come. My chances of coming to this stuff increases if I know ahead of time and I will start having games at my place pretty soon once I get my **** straighten out and I want to cosplay as a Black King D3 cause i be pulling those chicken legs out of my sleeves.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
You posted this:

Tell me what time and adress it is at then I might be able to come. My chances of coming to this stuff increases if I know ahead of time and I will start having games at my place pretty soon once I get my **** straighten out and I want to cosplay as a Black King D3 cause i be pulling those chicken legs out of my sleeves.
Only a few hours ago for us to post a time then you bail out? Youre trolling us.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You posted this:

Only a few hours ago for us to post a time then you bail out? Youre trolling us.
I meant for that message for games tommorrow not today and I need a day's notice for plans to work out for me cause I talked to my mom about it and she said that she needs a day's notice and a excact address and time for it to work otherwise it won't.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
NON-CONFIRMED SPOILERS

Naruto: Madara sends Sasuke and Karin to a secluded place for healing. He comes back and talks with the Kages. The Eye of the Moon plan has something to do with Sasuke being able to awaken Susanoo. He also states that the 10 tailed beast is stealed within the Moon and he needs all 9 Bijuu to awaken the 10 tails. He plans on fusing with the 10 tails (becoming a Jinchurriki). He's doing all this in order to achieve the perfect body since his current body is too weak to do anything. The Kages say they wont allow him to succeed and he declares the Fourth Great Ninja War. End.

Bleach: Kensei goes Bankai and fights Wonderweiss. Its not a big focus in this chapter though. Everyone is hesitant to attack Aizen. He's provoking anybody to try to attack him. Hiyori is getting aggravated. Shinji is telling her to calm down but she rushes in. Gin cuts her in half. Shinji screams and calls for Hacchi but he cant heal anymore since his arm got sliced off. They need Inoue. He calls for Ichigo and Ichigo shows up. End.

One Piece: Hancock gives Luffy a key to unlock Ace's handcuffs. Luffy hugs her and runs off. Hancock breaks Smoker's Seastone Sword with a kick. Ivankov says shes gonna get serious against Kuma since he's not really Kuma anymore. Crocodile goes to where Whitebeard is but is stopped by Jozu (diamond skin guy). Jozu knocks Croc really far away. Croc teams up with Doflamingo and they fight Jozu. Luffy encounters Mihawk. End.

Non-confirmed spoilers are non-confirmed . . .
It's all true.

Tyserification

Smash Lord
Anybody watching this season of TUF? There is more fixed bullshit this season than any other one, god damn!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Zombieland is too real. Man the Ultimate fighter sucks this season. Rampage is getting slumped.

i still think Rampage will beat Rashad.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yo I'm going to that tourney... I'll have to practice up SF4...
...and on BB. o_o

lol Uli you think I quit everything :p

David that zombie game is ill its like Smash TV mixed with Left4Dead.

Top Bottom