• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
. . . I dont think this 'last Smashfest' is going to be the 'last Smashfest' anymore (for Melee) . . .
Dont be surprised if Brawl is delayed until 2009 o.O . . .
EDIT: Oh yeah, and Im pissed now . . . And also, me bein a ***** didnt cause the delay Benathan.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
shut up fools you know brawl is gonna be amazing, halo 2 was after it was delayed for so long so so will this game.

if games really reach there release date, they are going to suck just like halo 3 did.

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
Aint no *****es! I really need to play a lot of games before this gathering, I hadn't played in like a month before yesterday.

PS: I love Marth now!

PPS: Someone teach me that trick of forward throw>smash against other Marths >: ( Does it have something to do with either the other guy DIing to avoid a grab or not?

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Well, when me n Matt (Mushroomring) have our newb *** Marth dittos, I always Fthrow + Fsmash and it connects sometimes.. Its super duper easy to not get hit by the Fsmash though.. If they DI away from you then they will avoid gettin Fsmashed to the noggin.. The only way you might hit them almost 100% is probably if they have 0%, even still they might shield O.o.. But I dont play Marth so dont listen to me haha..

Jon C

Smash Cadet
Man this brawl delay is a total ***** slap to all of us. Why the **** would they need an entire month to burn disks and if its already translated to English like the Japanese's melee was I will be even more pissed.

Lanyx

Smash Cadet
I get the feeling half of connecting that smash is just grabbing and throwing fast enough and hoping they aren't quick enough to DI away

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Smash is all about grabbing mang.. Unless you're Captain Falcon, then you just Raptor Boost + Knee and you win..

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
I think Falcon is the next actually. There is sort of evidence that he's in, in the japanese commercial where a Red Alloy does a Falcon Nair and Bair and he walks like Falcon does also. I wonder when they are gonna announce Bomberman and Viewtiful Joe...

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
I cant play games on Saturday Mike, so if you guys play games tomorrow try to gimme a call before 3 otherwise Ill be at Matts instead o.O.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Dood, it's my grandma's Bday on Saturday and if there are no games today I might just kreep games at Matt's place.. So seriously, before 3 would be the best time to call..

Echo

Smash Champion
good shiit tonight tyser, reed, and jbm. it was fun... even though this game sucks lol...

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
I might throw my stix into the lake tomorrow... I feel this game isnt really worth my time anymore o.O... Not sayin it isnt fun hangin with the fellas, just the game is not as fun as it used to be when people actually liked the game and, like we discussed, its seriously not even worth playing anymore really... I really think Im done... Call me if you guys ever do **** though... Peace...

Jon C

Smash Cadet
I might throw my stix into the lake tomorrow... I feel this game isnt really worth my time anymore o.O... Not sayin it isnt fun hangin with the fellas, just the game is not as fun as it used to be when people actually liked the game and, like we discussed, its seriously not even worth playing anymore really... I really think Im done... Call me if you guys ever do **** though... Peace...
How could this happen to me
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I’m fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream

Jon C

Smash Cadet
I've made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
The night goes on as I’m fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream

edit: jbm theres going to be a tourney at unl in feb you should stop then ;)

Echo

Smash Champion
yeah JBM you need to kreep if we're gonna team again... you know we're too good.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah i'll make that tourney, smash is still fun but those frustrating nights are always gay.

btw cloverfield is the best movie in a LONG time, definetly go see it.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Sry I didnt get my phone when you fools called mang.. I was at Matt's place and we played Pikmin and I had to go because my dad wanted me to visit my aunts and uncles before they went back to Minnesota.. And I dunno if Imma kreep next week, I think I dont like Smash enough anymore..

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah that happens to me sometimes, but I usually ignore my work when they call me. At least you're making money.

Also, it looks like the weather will actually be good for this weekend so Des Moines people should be there.

Top Bottom