• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Samus has better matchups.

Mario loses to samus and doc goes even. Both Mario and Doc i believe beat Ganon. Cape > All of Ganon's recovery options. Samus doesn't have this problem and doesn't really suffer from fireballs/pills.

Samus is also harder to grab for the ICs than Ganon. Apparently Samus has the advantage in that matchup from what i've read as well.

Ganon does have a better matchup vs puff than Samus.

Samus does better vs Falcon.

DK has an easier time doing combos vs Ganon. Honestly every time i've seen a good dk vs ganon, DK wins. Samus can at least attempt to isolate/camp DK.

Ganon does better vs Marth.

Peach wins vs Ganon while Samus has an even matchup.

I think Samus has an easier time with the Spacies than Ganon. Ganon gets 0-deathed way easier and camping him is pretty easy on most stages.

Ganon is decent vs Sheik but if she ever gains momentum she ***** him. Samus doesn't get gimped near as hard.

I think Samus is definetly better, but not by a large margin. Her projectile and long camp game keeps her aggro matchups closer.

resTy

Smash Champion
Vs. Fox - Ganondorf is better than Samus in this department.
Vs. Falco - Samus is better than Ganondorf in this department.
Vs. Puff - Ganondorf is better than Samus in this department.
Vs. Sheik - Ganondorf is better than Samus in this department.
Vs. Marth - Ganondorf is better than Samus in this department.
Vs. Peach - Samus is better than Ganondorf in this department.
Vs. Falcon - Even in my opinion.
Vs. ICs - Samus is better than Ganondorf in this department.
Vs. Doc - Ganondorf is better than Samus in this department.
Vs. Samus - Ganondorf is better than Samus in this department.
Vs. Ganon - Ganondorf is better than Samus in this department.
Everyone D-Tier and lower don't matter.

BPx

Smash Lord
so today i went to gamers to get a new GC controller and they were like, "yo bro you can get the controller and a gamecube for $15 or you can buy the controller for $15." i'm like, are you forreal? they're like, yeah. so i bought the gamecube and my new controller(amazing btw), and i bought melee. why is it so much fun? i wish brawl had l canceling, so much fun. hopefully i'll get to see you cats soon, dono if i can go to robs fake bad rules tourney or not.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Everyone, try and bring TV's and set ups, i.e. Wii-Brawl, Wii-Melee and/or Gamecube-Melee for the tournament THIS Saturday!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
before anyone complains, its not that the kid likes call of duty

its that a 14 year old dumbshi+ is playing my game instead of the the real good games fit for his age

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I didn't steal any pizza man two of those pizza's boxes were mine besides cold pizza is better.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
GameGenie, you took one of the wrong pizza boxes, you know, the one that had lots of pizza in it that I put together. You left a box with like 3 slices in it, so you probably took the pizza and threw it in your box...it was worse than the holocaust.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
GameGenie, you took one of the wrong pizza boxes, you know, the one that had lots of pizza in it that I put together. You left a box with like 3 slices in it, so you probably took the pizza and threw it in your box...it was worse than the holocaust.
Well FML and I grabbed the 1st 2 boxes from the top thinking that those were mine cause I set my boxes on the table in the kitchen by Dan's pizza cooker and you put the boxes in the fridge later so that would understand the mix-up.

resTy

Smash Champion
GameGenie is also #1 on the "I'm gonna shit game a ride from someone without even informing them about it and instead just completely blind side them at a random time" PR. And from what Iowa tells me, he's also #1 in the "Giving really terrible directions" PR. GameGenie is a PR Master right now! I need to think of more PRs that this guy is #1 in. BRB.

Yo, but real talk dude, you gotta be straight around us or else this isn't gonna work out. Jacking the 4 or 5 pizzas honestly isn't that big of a deal because it was free. We could always buy more pizza. The fact that you did it just says something about your character is all.

The whole ride thing is a problem though because you expect it from people without asking. We aren't your parents where we're just gonna do whatever you wanna do when you wanna do it, such as taking you home at a time appropriate for yourself. Things like this you seriously need to work out ahead of time because this happens almost every single time you chill with our group and I'm fairly certain that nobody in our Smash community wants to give you rides anymore because of your consistent shit gamery.

And since people will call me out on it, I wouldn't say this shit to you in person because I'm entirely too nice in person and it would ruin the atmosphere if I did. This is my real thoughts on the situation and I'm pretty sure others have similar feelings on the topic. If you plan on hanging around with us, stop being so shady.

Top Bottom