• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
I paied Tyser 20 bux once for rides.

Also, I saw MURN on a date tonight at the moon with a girl I know. HAHHAHA. I know things.

Also, I have work at 7:30am. You guys play too late... You should obviously accommodate my schedule!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Robs marth owns in teams.

Anybody game for games saturday?
I was seriously just hitting buttons and I couldn't even see the screen. I blame those hippies for dosing me. It will never happen again. Especially me accidentally switching to Zelda to avoid getting kneed, and then taking sm3esh down with Zelda and then taking david down at 201% but SDIing behind his bair to the top corner and still coming back to take the match. /johns about playing outofmymindgood.

I need to sit at home and press buttons for a while. I'm getting frustrated reinventing the wheel to beat you guys and doing it every round is tiring.

I have a free ride to KS this weekend from my dad so I may go to Lux's tournament, but I doubt it I'd be down to game saturday.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, I'm trying to resurrect the KS PR's. If you're interested in being a voting member of the Out-of-State Panel, please post in the thread or PM me. I'm trying to strike a balance between local and regional perspective on the rankings for our state.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283700

Thanks everyone :)

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm trying to resurrect the KS PR's. If you're interested in being a voting member of the Out-of-State Panel, please post in the thread or PM me. I'm trying to strike a balance between local and regional perspective on the rankings for our state.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283700

Thanks everyone :)
I wouldn't waste my time on brawl let alone ranking who trips less

cue

Smash Journeyman
I was not drunk but tony you are right my bad. I am the titan around here

resTy

Smash Champion
Brawl makes me sad. Just watched some shit and these "high level players" just spam spot dodge all fucking day like scrubs. It's ridiculous that this game is played for real. /anger

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I texted several of you this morning about the Rolla tourney.

Yosh if you could drive that would be amazing.

We need at least four people.

Gas will be around 20-25.

Rob I know wants to go. With Rob and i in the car we will have to be discounted/credited for our goods if no one has any.

The tourney will probably end up being around 70 dollars if you live like i do.

We are working on housing right now. The sooner people get to me the sooner we can get things going so hustle.

TYSER YOU BETTER ****ING GO!!!!!!!

Top Bottom