• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
You should of been back a long time ago and trash talk brawl less. Are u gonna let the brawl cats beat you guys?

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna bother getting good in Brawl. That game is hopeless.
I body everyone in our state and I don't even practice (then again, no one does).
Maybe when someone gets good enough to beat a bad player, I'll creep.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, you melee guys should NOT be letting a Brawl scrub like me beat you ever, let alone on your PR list.

Also, Tyser, I take that as a challenge unless you want another person to play against other than myself.

Leave me in charge of getting Echo heavily back in the scene, I've got some sort of "Mega Man World Record" advantage on him, bwahaha. Meaning, we need a mega man set up every time he and I show up.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
tbh if all our players were active itd be tough for people to be on top ten.

jbm
murn
david
mo
echo
dekline
tyser
tony
mexi
devon

GL to beating all those players consistently . Your decent rob, with tech skill and a faster pace of play id be intrigued to play you.

resTy

Smash Champion
The Mighty Ten. If we did have all those guys and they had the drive they had years ago, we'd be one strong ass Midwestern state. I think we'd be a threat, no joke.

EDIT: It's not a challenge, Rob. It's just me declaring dominance :')

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I think KC and Nebraska need to just combine into one super wheaty crew, something like NorPlains and SoPlains

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I know, after this brawl tournament there's nothing brawl until Auras in brawl forever. I'm going to focus on relearning melee and getting at least 1 mega man world record before Valentines Day, when I will care about brawl again. Unless I get top 7 at this tourney, then I might think differently.

Tyser you can beat me with D3 but I beat your MK and most secondaries if I stop being stupid. We haven't played in a long time. I told you that you should be #1, but you said I belonged there, so my ego is your fault :&. Plus I don't know if you can (easily) beat me with D3 anymore.

resTy

Smash Champion
I don't think you play lame enough yet to beat my D3 just from watching your matches.
If I play you in tournament again, I'll use MK to prove the difference in a friendly and a real match.
If you're good enough to win, I'll switch to D3. That's how you know you've graduated :')
But seriously, I'm gonna start maining ROB even though I don't play the game.
He seems fun plus HugS used to main ROB so I have to main him now :')

Echo

Smash Champion
The first mvc I'm down... but I was thinkin more like mm10 time attack or somethin. Zazazazaza let's play some dubs tho

resTy

Smash Champion

Red symbolizes 51st Street.
Blue symbolizes Rees Street.
Pink symbolizes David's house.

If you need directions or whatever, just GoogleMap dat shiz:
Address 1: Yours
Address 2: 51st Street and Rees Street
Then refer to the picture to find his house.
Hope that helped, bud.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Since this thread is dormant, I'll DP it.

Anyone interested in doing some round robin tournaments at MK Mikes in early-mid februrary? Specifically Melee/Brawl/64/B-/whatever else?

Top Bottom