• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I assume the blizzard is going to last until March 19th too!

inb4gg22meantgethislicensenotthetournament
Maybe for all we know it's going to be like last year with the weather not ending till March.

Edit: I smell a Tyser and 4 other folks looking in this thread.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Whos interested in SMYM13?

Hungrybox is going more than likely, along with some from EC hopefully. Plus SMYM is always fun.

If alot of people are interested i'll drive probably. Right now devon, tony, yosh, and myself are confirmed.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If I went I would need the following 3 things.

#1-A consistent doubles partner, top 6 NMPR level, because I don't think I have much of a chance in singles...

#2-A few weeks of sitting down and only practicing tech skills. I haven't done this in years for any game (minus MM9/10 and 1)

#3-Money.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
If I went I would need the following 3 things.

#1-A consistent doubles partner, top 6 NMPR level, because I don't think I have much of a chance in singles...

#2-A few weeks of sitting down and only practicing tech skills. I haven't done this in years for any game (minus MM9/10 and 1)

#3-Money.
shoulda posted with j johnstonsworth or whatever that name was.

Rob you got it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
GG I would pick you up since I know where this is going, but it's kinda bad out and I don' tknow if I should even be going to davids, but I am.

resTy

Smash Champion
GGs tonight guys. My Marios and Fox were rollin on kids xD
I'll be down for more games next week. This week is gonna be hectic for me.

@ video: He should change the title of that video to "How unnecessary you can be with Fox and not win national tournaments." If he wanted to prove that Melee was a good game, he definitely didn't hit the spot.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
No everyone is waiting their ***** off in the project M thread for the demo as the development team is putting finishing touches.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
random big burn post out of nowhere:)
yea i played project m for a little bit. seems pretty legit. def way better than any other brawl mod that has come out so far and it's only a demo. I feel like the final release will be pretty real deal.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
random big burn post out of nowhere:)
yea i played project m for a little bit. seems pretty legit. def way better than any other brawl mod that has come out so far and it's only a demo. I feel like the final release will be pretty real deal.
Where the hell u been?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Shoulda came to mexis.

U gotta show up where all the comp is or you get a bad rating.

there is always this weekend or next week to get an idea for pr.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
And I would have showed up but no one ever calls me.
Tyser I will call you every single time I leave my house to play games, period. I would have last night but I wasn't planning on going to games.

I would also show up for games if people notified me.
Trent, same as Tyser, but it may be more difficult because we usually decide to play around 7 p.m. and start around 9:30.

Also, who cares what other states think, this is supposed to be fun.

resTy

Smash Champion
The point of a Power Ranking is so that other states know about your players and scene.
I thought you understood the concept of a PR so I gave you control. Apparently, I was wrong.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The point of a Power Ranking is so that other states know about your players and scene.
I thought you understood the concept of a PR so I gave you control. Apparently, I was wrong.
So we should get a Bio section then? I know what you are saying, but as far as BRAWL is concerned, there is no movement because everyone has been idle, this weekend/next weekend could change the lower portions of the PR.

Any of you creeping to Joker's this Saturday?
So far I think Me/Aura and/or JBM/GG222.

Top Bottom