• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

resTy

Smash Champion
Huh? You play to win dude lol. Fact of the matter is his tech skill, spacing, patience, and mindgames are freaking ridiculous not to mention the way his mind works isn't like anyone elses; he's way too smart. Nobody is gonna be beating this dude for a long time if he keeps playing like this, which he probably will. He's the new Mango.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Eh i just see him not falling for baits, not missing his combos, and finishing his combos. Besides that i see your every day falco.

He's super good, and the way he adapts and stays in control is amazing, its just a shame his style isn't as legit as mangos.

Mango and Hax impress me.

I do not play to win at all. i have fun then you jump in friendlies and make me play like a *** cuz you like that *** camp strategizing.

dmac

Smash Champion
the falco dittos i saw with man g o and pp looked like they could go either way so fast, man go just has to want it

pp is awesome

resTy

Smash Champion
He plays like every other Falco, except he's faster and literally never messes up technicality. He knows when to camp and when to be aggressive. Why would you run into someone with moves when you can stay away and produce the same effect? That's just being ********. He's on some next level shit. Real talk.

Mango plays his own unique way and nobody can replicate it. He's on his own level for the most part but Hax camps so hard. That guy just dash dance camps all day or waits for you to throw first and go, which is how the game is played now a day. I don't really know what you're seeing. He camps and then when he catches you, he explodes. That's standard Melee.

Whining about playing "gay" and "legit" is so 2008 also. Get with the times.

resTy

Smash Champion
i have fun then you jump in friendlies and make me play like a *** cuz you like that *** camp strategizing.
I just realized that this was directed at me lol.

Realize that every single person in our state plays a good character; you know, the ones that completely destroy the bad characters like it's their full time job. You actually expect me to try and beat your character(s) at your game? That's silly. That's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

If I wanna even the odds in a bad match-up, which is all of them, I have to do what it takes. You don't play any bad characters, you are strictly a top tier player, so you might not understand how hard it is to win in my shoes. You just gotta see the other side sometimes, which I know you have trouble doing. Open your mind a little bit, bro.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Dude i know samus sucks, but you just keep coming back more patient and i have to mix you up more and more, ****s boring play a good char son, i just wanna have a fast paced baity tech skill battle.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just realized that this was directed at me lol.

Realize that every single person in our state plays a good character; you know, the ones that completely destroy the bad characters like it's their full time job. You actually expect me to try and beat your character(s) at your game? That's silly. That's like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

If I wanna even the odds in a bad match-up, which is all of them, I have to do what it takes. You don't play any bad characters, you are strictly a top tier player, so you might not understand how hard it is to win in my shoes. You just gotta see the other side sometimes, which I know you have trouble doing. Open your mind a little bit, bro.
this is obviously not a brawl topic because I have NEVER seen Tyser play any Mid-LT ever, unless he was like "screw it" and picked jiggs against my Link.

resTy

Smash Champion
Dude i know samus sucks, but you just keep coming back more patient and i have to mix you up more and more, ****s boring play a good char son, i just wanna have a fast paced baity tech skill battle.
I'm only going to play Fox against you from now on then xD

this is obviously not a brawl topic because I have NEVER seen Tyser play any Mid-LT ever, unless he was like "screw it" and picked jiggs against my Link.
That's what happens when I don't care. I literally only play Brawl with you. I just pick the best characters and do work because Brawl is so easy. I don't even need to practice and I'm automatically pretty decent xD No need to put forth effort into a game I don't play.

resTy

Smash Champion
Dude, you're #1 on the Nebraska PR. I'm jealous ;_;

And real talk, I'm pretty much just playing top tiers vs. you so that I can give you as much practice as I can. I'm not playing Brawl to get better; I only play because it's around. If you get good practice vs. good characters, you will probably be a lot more tourney ready is how I see it.

In Melee, I'm more concerned about myself so I play Samus because I wanna be GDLK someday.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
^ That Fox player has no friends. Spends waaay too much time playing this game.

If he does then he made them because of how ridiculous his fox is.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dude, you're #1 on the Nebraska PR. I'm jealous ;_;

And real talk, I'm pretty much just playing top tiers vs. you so that I can give you as much practice as I can. I'm not playing Brawl to get better; I only play because it's around. If you get good practice vs. good characters, you will probably be a lot more tourney ready is how I see it.

In Melee, I'm more concerned about myself so I play Samus because I wanna be GDLK someday.
Tyser there isn't a NPR anymore because it got hijacked by terrorists. And I already know and appreciate the bolded part. I play high-tier in melee (Sheik and whatever random decides) but that's because Sheik in melee is the only reason I still play that game. Also, I did like 20 minutes of practice yesterday, prepare yourselves.

Trent

Smash Champion
Finally, enough time in advance that I could totally attend. Except there's snow + I'm already doing Laser Quest tonight.

We should ALWAYS announce games this early though. :)

Echo

Smash Champion
How long is a long time to you? Wow you joined in 2010 you're a veteran for sure. Please. You haven't been around long enough to be in the loop in the first place.

I'll pay for your gas to take Ian up on his offer. Free money.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Tyser isn't the only one that has to make new accounts... I joined smashboards in 2007, and had played for a year before I even made one. Anyways, since I'm terrible at melee, it would be enjoyment for me to hustle you guys in a game I actually play. Stay free

Secks.

Smash Ace
I just crept a ps3 with MK vs DC original and MvC3 damn I'll never leave my home now lol. Someone gimmie Mexi's number so I can get a hold of him to play some MK.

Trent

Smash Champion
If you guys are interested in the Nebraska Melee scene, lemme know. Starting to keep track of Melee data in the NBR(lol) showing past wins and losses, and can get you into the room.

Top Bottom