• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

resTy

Smash Champion
We both know this. We troll without thinking about it sometimes.
My trolling actually has some logic to it tho, so Rob is the better troll.

cue

Smash Journeyman
i might be into hosting games tomorrow night..i'll keep everyone posted

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Project M GnW is bad, why would you think they changed him for the better? His moveset from Brawl was fine, just needed to be able to L-cancel and wavedash. Would've taken that dude to top tier from the start. /rant

Echo

Smash Champion
Actually yeah after playing a little bit more the other day I realized he probably still sucks.

I think the excitement mainly came from the up air, and personally I think he's bigger so that alone could help quite a bit. Not sure if that's the case though, never looked into it.

Game is a lot of fun, but it looks like the top tiers are probably all staying top, so that's weak.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
assuming you mean MVC3 I don' thave a ps3 or 360 because those systems are bad...the only reason I have a Wii was because MM9 was supposed to be Wii exclusive, and brawls kinda neat.

Echo

Smash Champion
I played like 15 matches of mvc online yesterday and I think only 1 person didn't have Dante on his team... almost as gay as smash tournies.

Oh and Rob, in my previous post I was referring to sexual intercourse. Lulz

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
That zelda pic is godly!

David whats the word on this tourney this weekend. I doubt i could bring any tvs but i could bring my wii for melee.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Was thinking how awesome of a wallpaper that was, then I kept scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling.

Top Bottom