• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Who all from KC is coming to this?
I doubt this one is gonna be round robin.
RC, I think brawl is banned, isn't it? If not, I'll play your snake.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Dang, no David eh...JBM I'm counting on you to give me some Falco matches then, don't let me down. Btw we haven't played in singles for a really long time...

Give me that Marth too

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Lol. devon has jbm/m2k practice, ithink he knows the matchup.

Honda I want to get a mm in with whoever from ks/kc i dont play in bracket for sure, just a dollar a match.

DOLLAR DOOR FEE! ONE ($1) For my dear mother.

Also we were thinking crews, loser buys winning team 2 pizzas(10 dollar pizza) from gas station.

4 man, maybe 5

MaJiK

Smash Ace
why is b+ dead and the other mod threads closed
because technically it is illegal to modify a copyrighted game and nintendo don't like that. not sure why though it only increases demand for a game knowing it will be getting updates.... and it's not like nintendo has to pay someone to update it.

mods had been cracking down very lightly about brawl mods for a while now

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I may come to JBM's tourney this week If I get a ride and more money. I want to make sure I can have enough to go to Joker's next week as well.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
K HERE IS HOW IT WILL GO

people from NE. Ihate you because you are ALWAYS LATE.

people from NE need to be here by 1230. If you arent there after that time and kc beats you to my house you owe 10 to one of your events. Im serious about this.

5 for both events
1 for door fee

Teams will be rr.
Singles will be rr if there is less than (which probably wont happen.)
Otherwise its pools then bracket.

60/30/10

hm might ban brinstar and rc, or ill add corneria and mc. What do you guys think?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Whats the situation for jokers looking like?
I asked if you were driving a while back and you said you were and I was like "Oh, I call a ride, shotgun" or something to that effect. Just like how I did that with Smeesh for UNK3. I'd drive to Jokers if need be but my car is small and has no power you can tell a major difference in it with 3, let alone 4/5 people.

K HERE IS HOW IT WILL GO

people from NE. Ihate you because you are ALWAYS LATE.

people from NE need to be here by 1230. If you arent there after that time and kc beats you to my house you owe 10 to one of your events. Im serious about this.

5 for both events
1 for door fee

Teams will be rr.
Singles will be rr if there is less than (which probably wont happen.)
Otherwise its pools then bracket.

60/30/10

hm might ban brinstar and rc, or ill add corneria and mc. What do you guys think?
I'm bringing my bff from college who's coming in from ILL who may make me/dan/mexi/whoever else late.

Ban any stage that is going to hurt me or move :0

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
This message is for Echo and other Mega Man enthusiasts

http://www.twingalaxies.com/

:OFFICIAL WORLD RECORDS NES CARTRIDGE:
Mega Man 1 World Record-22:57 (DAMN!!!!!!!!) Edit #2-I think I could break this one.
Mega Man 2 World Record-30:42
Mega Man 3 World Record-40:08
Mega Man 4 World Record-53:22 (I can beat that).
Mega Man 5 World Record-48:17 (I can beat that).
Mega Man 6 World Record-48:26

There are NOT Official World Records for 9 or 10. So I could be the world record holder if I were to submit it :0

Edit:

http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaMan.html
http://speeddemosarchive.com/MegaMan2.html#SS

ETC....

Edit #3-I think I could get the Contra record too...

Echo

Smash Champion
Damnit Rob come over this weekend let's break some fkn records.

If I'm runnin 5 min late to the tourney I'm just gonna turn around lolz what a rip off. I do plan on being on time, though.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
LOL Ark.

echo i think mexi wanted to team w you?

David mentioned he might show around 6, maybe earlier. Would you all mind if we start singles when he arrives? We would do pools first then hed get an agreeable seed.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Echo, I've decided I'm going for the world record in Marble Maddness, Mega Man 1, Contra and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers. I can easily get the Rescue Rangers one :0

dmac

Smash Champion
just do pools without david and then put him somewhere in the bracket with a crappy seed if we start the bracket earlier than he gets there, just wanna get out asap cause phat has to work super early

also whats the address? missed it if it was posted recently and im lazy!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hey JBM, where's the address again?

Edit: The Mega Man 4 record is free, I'm gonna get that one too, the guy that got it is bad.

Top Bottom