• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i honestly have never seen a 0-death so good in person other than the one forward got on isai. it was probably one of the coolest things ever in my smash career to see, it produced so much silence in the room it was insane.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
isai's 2nd stock that got taken that was like 0-109 or something.

everyone was cheering from isai's kill and then forward started to combo him and everybody was like o **** then when he fsmashed everybody just stfu lol.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Well, I played it at my buddies house yesterday and I was like "Damn, WoW is kinda addictive." I started playing it for what felt like 2-3 hours and I came to a conclusion that Im going to play a 10 day free trial and then Ill quit after that. So I officially have until January 8th, 2009 at 2:16PM.

EDIT: Yeah, I just forgot something. My sister's birthday is on the 8th and her Bday celebration is going to be on the Saturday of that week (Joker's Monthly). POOP!

Tyser

Smash Champion
I cant believe Im about to fire up Brawl at Joker's though. Im going to need to use my shit sticks for this piece of shit game.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
i played wow for alittle bit. it was pretty addictive until i didnt want to pay for it and i was too lazy to play on a PV. so i should still have my char and i think my char is like lvl 15-20.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
PV is basically private server. i should've put PS for private server but i call it PV cause thats just me. my bad for the misunderstanding

Tyser

Smash Champion
Arent private servers the ones where you can use hacks and not get banned so you can have all the best gear in a millisecond or something? Those are boring. One of my uncle's friends had a dude who was level 200 or something and any monster he killed made them drop every drop that that monster could drop so a single monster would drop like 30 items. It was whack because of the easiness.
Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRVrkQMgrY

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
pretty much, thats y i dont go to private servers and i dont play on the paid servers. i want to play with a lot of people but i dont want to pay to play to i dont play wow anymore

Secks.

Smash Ace
So my phone stopped working completely... it just sd'ed I guess, and I lost all the numbers. So give me your digits or else I'll pillar you into your mom's anal cavity.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
So my phone stopped working completely... it just sd'ed I guess, and I lost all the numbers. So give me your digits or else I'll pillar you into your mom's anal cavity.
nonsence, if you dont remember a Yosh number then you get no yosh love

Top Bottom