• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Tiers are just an excuse :-P

Huskers did it!! So did I...made it home safely. And broke my old record of longest continuous drive set driving to FC3 when I went 10-11 hours, sad. Pulled a 14.5 hour shift off lol...

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Ah games were too fun tonight wish I could have gotten there earlier and stayed later tho.

Devon eked out my most fun set of the night with his Peach vs my Falco hah oh well.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Sorry for the double post, but we should really start planning for SMYM9 and figure out our ride situations we should get a list going of whos all going and so everyone gets the days off work etc.

Tyser

Smash Champion
That State Trooper was a garbage gamer. Totally not legit at all. Now my car is quiet as hell though X(
And Im probably going to be at SMYM. I dunno who Im using though.
Also, Doctor Mario's bad matchups are Marth, Falcon, Sheik and Falco. those are the worst in order according to the Doctor players. Playing him is going to be AIDS.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I guess in WoW Trial the level cap is 20 so Im going to start a new char now. It was lame as fuck because I wasted like 10k exp before I found out that I wasnt getting no experience. LAME!

Tyser

Smash Champion
You dont even know how to get the blue name you nub. Get on my SWF level. I am now the superior in this region.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Moderator, give me a blue name i have held more tourneys than tyser has.
I dont recall you ever holdin a legit tourney other then smashfest-like gatherings and lil mini tourneys that no one gives two sh*ts aboot
David is tourney host champ and Im next in line.
Tyser is my understudy that I give all my credit to. Thats why hes in blue...
So gtfo mate
:dizzy:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Got pulled over for having a dirty license plate and because my Exhaust is illegal according to this non legit copper.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I wonder if he figured out how to get the blue name yet lolz.

EDIT: So rides to DMS are as follows (probably/assuming/I think?):

JBM: Murphy, Tyser, Yulai, Ian, and Andrew
Smeesh: Devon, Tony, and Benjamin

Ehhhh?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
blue is gay
MaJiK is Golden

I got a feeling we gonna get this thread banned too......

go me with my 0.25 posts a day

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Well I'm back from Colorado now... and I extremely doubt that dozer will go, I should be able to but I need to know more specifics

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we will be leaving friday, you might wanna get a ride from tyser, we will meet up at the burger king at 7 on friday, stay in des moines friday night drive back saturday get back that night or early sunday(1-2 am). we will go out to eat at buffalo wild wings. its a pretty good time.

10 bucks for singles 5 for doubles.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Id rather drive down to your place and park there instead, JBM. I dont like parking in that BK. And I guess Im picking up Yulai and Andrew then ehhh?

Top Bottom