• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
fine meet at my place thats fine.

and Ian you'll pick him up as well if thats cool tyser.

we are staying at captain love's place on 48th avenue or somethin in des moines and the tourney is located like right next to his house.

its a safe environment promise.

Uli

Smash Champion

we are staying at captain love's place on 48th avenue or somethin in des moines and the tourney is located like right next to his house.

more like the ghetto!!
that guy almost killed us for that banana!!

NOVA1106

Smash Ace

whens this tourney?

Tyser

Smash Champion
Yulai, bring my memory card to work tomorrow. You better not forget. If you do Im just gonna fire up your house whether youre there or not and creep it.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
we will be leaving friday, you might wanna get a ride from tyser, we will meet up at the burger king at 7 on friday, stay in des moines friday night drive back saturday get back that night or early sunday(1-2 am). we will go out to eat at buffalo wild wings. its a pretty good time.

10 bucks for singles 5 for doubles.
20 for each :)
if ya going to b-dubs, you minus well come to one i work at
best free meals around town

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Could have games at my place again, but my dad's havin a party for the game, so we'd have to use the other room... be better if it could be somewhere else

Tyser

Smash Champion
We could potentially play at my house, except we're going to need folks to bring TVs. No Im not picking nobody up unless they live less than 10 minutes from me.

Tyser

Smash Champion
8104 S. 153rd Street

I dunno who is coming as of right now though. JBM said he'll come if someone picks him up on 42nd street which is kind of out of the way of everyone and Yulai doesnt get on the boards anymore. Smeesh is doing homeworks and I doubt any of the original O-Town people are down for games on a Thursday night randomly. Anyways, people can start being here by 6PM.

Be sure to bring a memory card because I no longer have one.

Top Bottom