• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Big Burn

Smash Lord
wow i wasn't really expecting much more to read on the boards after i had checked it several hours ago and nothing was going on... i was wrong... wrong indeed...

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey peeps mini tourney at my place.

teams will be 5 a piece and singles will be 5, that is if people wanna throw money down for it.

be here around 2-3 though i gotta work hella early tommorow, i need 2 gcs with melee so we can have 3 setups.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Whoever told me that pills are good against Falcon, you dont know shit. I just read some guides, yeah, they said dont pill. Im always right bitches.

Tyser you need to upload vids.
I only upload vids if money was involved. Im gonna upload the JBM vs. Dekline money match in a minute. I dunno if any other money matches happened, but this tape has 7 hours worth of footage :S

Tyser

Smash Champion
I just watched some older vids and I noticed that I wavedash WAY too much it seems like. Like more so than you other folk. I think that's why I keep getting *****. Im trying to play a slow char too fast :S Thoughts?

EDIT: Also, Dekline never wavedashes lol.

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
Personally, I think samus is similar to ice climbers in that her wavedash is her main form of movement. Also, her wavedash is really quick because her jump is so quick. I don't think its a problem unless you cant space with it.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
your wavedashing is good when you execute your f-tilts because your f-tilts come in so quick with good spacing.

i think your fine with how much you wavedash.

also, dekline waveshines shields alot tbh.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I just watched Shroomed vs. P. I couldnt even concentrate on the match, the commentary is so damn good. I hope one day NE/IA can reach that level of awesome commentary.

EDIT: P has the fastest resets EVER! I have to nerd that tech.

also, dekline waveshines shields alot tbh.
Yeah, I guess he does waveshine a lot but he never wavedashes back or nothing. He just straight up attacks without mindgames. It was mindboggling how much he was shitting hearts.

EDIT: That DK/Falco money match is online now.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
you do? thats rough.

we are partying at ians house btw.

smashfest-drinkfest-get blazedfest.

sounds pretty real deal holyfield with a happy meal in a baseball field with link holding his hylian shield.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
O lul, proly not the smartest way to play falco but it seems to work, and Im doin nothing on New Years so I'll proly show up to Ians

Tyser

Smash Champion
After reading more stuff about Doctor, he's gonna be a fucking tough char for Tyser to use because he (Doc) sucks more than Samus.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
"Tough Character for Tyser" means it'll take you like a whole 2 days to learn him right?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
nah tyser already has the general idea of how to play him, he will fire up friendlies at a tourney then be like nah i don't want to anymore lol.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I actually was just throwing moves yesterday. I didnt know how to approach people with Doc. I guess his Nair is pretty good, I still dont get it though. Also I cant nerd because my Wii Mote is at Mushroom's place :'(

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I actually was just throwing moves yesterday. I didnt know how to approach people with Doc. I guess his Nair is pretty good, I still dont get it though. Also I cant nerd because my Wii Mote is at Mushroom's place :'(
lol you guess his neutral air is pretty good? Ya it's pretty much like a top ten aerial :-P Slices through almost any move.

In other news....off to Jacksonville in a few hours! Ship it to the HUSKERS!!!!!

Top Bottom