• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
You forgot to mention how high I was at Davids Smash Fest You *****. Now everyone thinks I suck rofl.
that explains it, i was watchin some of ur matches and ur falco didnt seem as good as it used to be. i thought either it was u got worst or u were just off ur game or something

Tacoom

Smash Lord
I dont know how but I ended up with an extra copy of melee and some random memory card. Im guessing this happen at davids and it would be silly if its his melee copy. cuz I walked off with his brawlol copy once, that smeesh still has.

cue

Smash Journeyman
ha! i knew you had that **** sloop!

i went to play last night and then :( ......

any one wanna smash tonight?

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I might be down for a late night sess. Gonna go to a bar for a bit I think then I will have nada to do.

Oh ya knocked out all my shopping today. Poop.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im selfish and didnt do any Xmas shopping, then again I also am getting nothing for Xmas because I was bad this year. I wont be playing games until next weekend probably. Im trying to see what its like to not play Melee for a whole entire week plus some.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I played Melee yesterday. I cant not play that game . . . Also tweaked my game a little bit. Hope it helps :S
No more smash moves.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
dudes

i'm so drunk and about to smoke a heavy *** bowl o weed to poop on people on party 8.

mario party 8 that is.

matt come over if you want to go get pooed.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
fixed

10 Merry Christmas......es
thats is VERY gay man........

don't mess with the MaJiK
Christmas is ALL about the MaJiK
Christmas is MaJiK
Merry just doesn't cut it man

.......MaJiK

I wanted nothing for christmas but I still got **** that was pretty cool

you know what I got like nothing else to say on this post...................

when's next games give me like a day or so notice plz the 2 hours before thing kills me I don't look at boards that often

Tyser

Smash Champion
GAMES AT MY PLACE TONIGHT STARTING AT 4PM. PEOPLE GOTTA LEAVE BY 8PM.
caps

Change of plans. Games at Ian's place at 4PM - 4AM. There will be 10 pounds of weed for us as well as an open bar.

Top Bottom