• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Data for this melee season and PR.

Serious Tournaments
Prone body
Pet Shop
825 BPM Chi, IL
Get Hype II Law, KS

Tiebreaker/Attendance Tournaments
Something2Do Lou, KY
Frat Guys
Wrestlemania screwjob

Tyser
Wins
Rob, Bolun, Noah, Thugz, gg222, Aura, Yosh, Shawn

Loss
JBM

JBM
Wins
Majik, MRM, Sm3esh, MRM, Tyser, MRM, Bolun, Noah, Thugz, gg222, Aura, Yosh, Shawn (KC Pools wins), Fishburne, Leviathan, Sinister, Massive, Sinister, MRM, Jace, Jace

Losses
(KC Pools losses), Jace

Rob
Wins
JMAN, Selodin, Majik, Sm3esh, Bolun, Noah, Thugz, gg222, Aura, Yosh, Shawn, Rat, Spife, Sigfried (pools), (KC Pools wins), Jturley, RFizzle, StrongBad, Noah, Sm3esh, Majik, (KY melee win).

Losses
JBM, JBM, JBM, Tyser, ORLY, Mundungu, Jace (pools), Jace, JBM, JBM.

Devon
Wins
Selodin, David,

Losses
JBM, MRM, JBM, MRM, Majik

David
Win
Yosh

Loss
Sm3esh

Majik
Wins
Kobo, JMan, Sm3esh

Losses
JBM, MRM, JBM, MRM

Yosh
Wins
Kobo, Thugz, SuperMatt, Daniel the Seraph

Losses
David, Selodin, JBM, MRM, Tyser, Bolun, Noah, (I think most of the losses here after that are forfits as he left.), Strongbad, Sinister

Noah
Wins
Thugz, gg222, Aura, Yosh, Shawn, Bee

Losses
Bolun, MRM, Tyser, JBM, MRM

Thoughts?

I'm doing the same for brawl but since no one cares about it I'll just have fun with it as usual lol.

Also I might host a bi-weekly on Friday night or after my brother leaves town, whenever that is, but I want to do it before aura/dyosh/thugz go back to school.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yo... do something in March. I'll finally be not broke. New apartment/starting from scratch is hurting my pockets.

Selodin deploys in a few days... but I may be able to convince Kobo, a new guy, and MAYBE even get Rayku/Blubba from ND to come. That'd be pretty hype.

Set a day near the end of March plz

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm planning on going to a tournament in late March in OH, so it'd be mid-March but I'll start planning it now.

I'll probably do one this month and in Feb too.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yo Rob: you should host Saturday, March 16th. Middle of the month, us military Dakota players will just have got paid, and you can still travel at months end.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Okay.

I'm trying to figure out a couple of things right now.

#1-A KS/IA/MO/NE 5 event brawl circuit, we have 5 TO's and people to run them, it's close to being announced.
#2-A KS/IA/MO/NE melee circuit, I have 2 places figured out but I haven't approached a few others because I talk to more brawl TO's on a regual basis (friends on FB) than melee TO's.

If I don't have anything going on I will host.

I was actually about to post a tournament for the end of this month/feb 2nd after I check the subscribes.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I remember there being like a which megaman boss are you . . . . and for realz
the dude is magic man. I am dissapoint (granted he is from megaman and bass and not a megaman (insert number) )

Jace08

Smash Lord
I just learned that there's a mandatory staff meeting at my new job from 1-5 on Feb. 2nd :(

can we push the tourney back a week rob? or whenever works for people

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So bad news: my facility is going 24/7 operations. We no longer get weekends off. Its 6 on, 2 off.

I now work on the 9th, and the day after, there is no way I can make it.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
That sucks :/ KC brawl might not come now. Unless they can carpool or something :O

I don't know if Iowa is coming or not.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Talk about a Wombo Combo.

Worse, I can't seem to get interest in a small local/smashfest. I haven't played a person in like 20-25 days. Why can't I just be in Cali or something? Lol

Big Burn

Smash Lord
Good games last night! It was fun. Nice seeing some old faces and meeting some new people. Felt good to pick up the sticks again and get that good old adrenaline rush u get when playing a close tourney smash match

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'll give it 2-4 more days. Smashboards isnt at full power yet and other people who was banned is unbanned as well. IDK if the mods and admins are gonna reban everybody who used to be banned but we'll see. As for the new layout I personally like it but it needs more of a smashboards flavor to it. This forum feels like a 2013 forum now and I am used to the Xenforo layout cause I'm on other FG website that uses the layout and so used to it and prefer it like SRK before the recent forum change, VFDC and 8WR so I kinda ahead of the pack

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If they ban you I will write them a letter saying you have served your time and are a worthy member of the community who just happens to love hentai to the level of promotion.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If they ban you I will write them a letter saying you have served your time and are a worthy member of the community who just happens to love hentai to the level of promotion.
Go ahead and knock yourself out then, make a new meme outta it or something I dont care but if it happens, it happens.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Don't bother doing it I don't play this game anymore so it will be pointless and irrelevant.

Top Bottom