• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
No we did not Dmac. It was Krust McGruff. First in singles got an iPod Nano and first in doubles got an obsolete piece of **** Xbox 360 Hard drive thing and a copy of Ultimate Alliance. Pretty ****ed up, but it was only a $5 entry fee, so I was satisfied :_).

Secks.

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm trying to sell the I-pod Nano for like $100 and getting some interest about it on Facebook. I think ima try to sell that Master Chief head that I won from the raffle. I think I can get like 50 bucks or more out of that too. Pretty real deal I guess.

The winner was orginally going to get an xbox 360 but they appearntly raffled that one away and for whatever reason they taunted us by having it sit there along with everything else. No Wii's I guess they couldn't get get any this time around. I already own one so I wasn't heart broken.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
**** secks nice job on 1st man. Screw them and not giving out wii's. For some reason i got two friends competing to sell me one so the prices keep going down 0_o. I'm down, i should have one for brawl.

Edit: Nevermind, one of em was lying. Still i should have one.

Uli

Smash Champion
i am in search for a wii at the moment : \

if anyone knows where any are HOLLA AT CHYAAA BOIIIIIIIIIII

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey uli if no stores currently have them in stock u should call try toys r us.... call them and ask them when there next shipment will be in... usually they come in on sundays... if u go there in the morning they get there shipment in u should be fine....i have recommended this to three of my friends and all of them got wiis reasonably fast

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
**** thankfully I haven't been on the boards in yonder or I prolly would tried to creep that tourney for a free wii and got false advertised.

Uli

Smash Champion
hey uli if no stores currently have them in stock u should call try toys r us.... call them and ask them when there next shipment will be in... usually they come in on sundays... if u go there in the morning they get there shipment in u should be fine....i have recommended this to three of my friends and all of them got wiis reasonably fast
will doo burnnn :D

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i all ready told you echo u had ur time in melee now i'm gonna slump you all with toon link.

THE TIPPER IS THE BEST MOVE IN THE GAME!!

only1Z

Smash Champion
I can't tell if I liked the video or the chrono trigger remix more.....Good to see marth still has it in him.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
that dedede was being a krusty *** *****. but ill go hunting today and send those 10 bucks to your house. whats ur address?

Top Bottom