• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Echo

Smash Champion
lol Yosh won our gamestop tourney. It was Me vs. Him in the finals, went to sudden death, and he shieldgrabbed to upthrow... it was too poop lol. Did anyone else win one?

I'll be playin online tomorrow, so I'll put in everyone's codes that are posted and post my smash code later.

oh and yes, this game is too ****ing good. I love Sheik.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Yosh is indeed in Omaha.

Tank's looking to spark a Brawlfest at his house. Anyone interested? HIm and Yosh are the only ones there right now. I may not be going at the very least until later but anyone interested should call him at 706-9199

Echo

Smash Champion
wait. what?

A Brawlfest? Why? Brawl is a horrible game and nobody likes it. It's so bad that you should never want to attend a brawlfest in your life.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I'm just seeing if anyone is interested.

But then things like this are for people with friends so I doubt you would wanna go anyways. Nobody that will be there really likes getting stabbed in the back from what I understand.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
**** smash boards screwing up my posts. here's my brawl FC number, 4339 2152 2451.

So, yeah. I'll be hitting some of you up. And am i the only one who is getting ridic lag online?

Echo

Smash Champion
nah bolt mines really laggy too.

you gonna be busy tomorrow night? I'll kreep atcha on AIM and see if you're down for some games.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
You decided to open your mouth and say something sassy so don't be a little ***** when I say something back. There's no one-sided stories here. You're a bad friend, it's as simple as that. You've crossed at least 3 people at various points, friends that woulda done anything for you. Don't worry though, it should be obvious to anyone now that they can't turn their back to you lol....

Echo

Smash Champion
Yes, that is actually 100% correct. Like me or not, though, I **** everyone here in smash. So I'm bout to fire up games.

lol Tyser are you for real about your code? >_>"

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
I don't even think I want to know what all that **** is about but I quit Halo 3..all brawl in my free time.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
hALO 3 sucks. I'm down for sure echo. Wolf is too good, same with gannondorf, be scurred.

My "Join Anyone" games never works, i get disconnected everytime, something about error 85010 or something like taht? It's way lame.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I just registered:
James
AttackStorm
Z
Dragon
Bolt
Uli
Burn
Ian
Who am I missing?
Also here's my ****: 2835-9788-4913

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Hehe until today I didn't even know Nebraska had a Smash Group. Either way, I'm from the Hastings Area. Still kind of medicore at Smash in general but hey I enjoy it XD Codes in the Profile section

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Well I'm looking for people to add to my list so I've added those who have had there codes on the last few pages or so XD

Those that have add me if you'd like XD

BOLT08

Smash Lord
brawl is krust. jbm was owning my wolf tonight, choosing a main is not going to be easy. All of mine keep losing -_-

I really don't see me going competitive with this, one hit sends someone just out of reach for another.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
All you have to do is be Marth and spam Fsmash. I played with people today and thats all I was hit by basically. But yeah mang, Brawl is pretty krust. Ive been losing almost all my matches also playing as Dedede and Olimar. The most brokenest characters so far is Metaknight and Marth easily. But my Dedede is getting too real :_).

Everyone in Nebraska/Iowa should add me though. 3394-3262-8605 <-- Brawl Code. I need to slump some fools.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone tried Wi-Fi yet? I keep on getting error messages. If you have played, how is the connection like?
For me, it's good sometimes and bad sometimes but mostly good. I have almost no lag when I play with Mike Gecho, Ian, and Yulai (which are the only persons Ive played with). If people live near you it shouldnt be that bad. BTW, add me to your Brawl Friends, I wanna poop.
3394-3262-8605
3394-3262-8605
3394-3262-8605
3394-3262-8605
3394-3262-8605

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
The only game I play on my sister's Wii right now is if I fire up DK Country 2 on an extremely bored day, sorry mayne no Brawl code here.

That's pretty pathetic that someone would take comfort in being good at a game over losing good friends lol...

Uli

Smash Champion
mike, you should edit first post and put everyone's wii numbers so people quit asking :D

btw add me everyone :D

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
So, who all from Nebraska has Brawl then?
Uli, me, Alan, Jon, Mike, Ian, and Burn?
If I buy people Brawl, will you play it :).

Top Bottom