• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
I dunno, maybe the one on 72nd and dodge?

Do you know how much they want down to reserve the game? I dont wanna pay a ton down,otherwise I will just skip it and binge at home from buying it at walmart

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
..What the hell. I didn't say that I could beat you. I said, MIGHT.

That does not mean that I can. Or any pretense that I would. I said it may be possible. Christ.

Probably = Maybe = Mayhaps=/= WILL.

And no, Mo, I can say what I said because you offered very little insight on what you said was wrong. It is meant to be a different game and you were calling it weak because it was. But whatever. You've proven that you want to dislike it and no amount of debate is going to change it. And if you read what I said about that, a few small glitches does not a bad game make, much less an early first impression that you had. But if you've made up your mind then fine.

Lastly, again, you like being rude? LOL-zor at me for trying to be polite about it till you had to go out and insult me for absolutely nothing. I think I'm done with the majority of the people here who just up and rip me over absolutely nothing and for trying to be nice about it, the only reason they are allowed to do so appears to simply be seniority. Nobody speaks up on my half and it's simply laughed at if I try to cobble together some kind of god**** defense for myself. Like I'm not supposed to or something. I've been yelled at on more than one occaision for citing things as unfair and I sit back and wonder why other people are allowed to criticize, but not me. Oh lord-no, not me. Respect isn't being shown here in either case so yeah. Screw it.

Yet another reason why logic fails over the internet. Christ. :ohwell:

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
man, people hate people.

i'm going to the one on 72nd st.

dudes, i seriously dont know who is the best in brawl, it seems like everyone is practically even. if anybody ever gets a handle on sonic(which is JBM) then they are gonna be the best in the nation.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
... gtfo please. i dont wanna hear *****es *****in about ***** *** **** ...
anyways, what are you guys talkin about with this dodge and 72nd shenanigans?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
idk, sonic looks too fun, i just have to play the game first but i'm gonna play marth at the gamestop tourney so i can poop everybody still with my main.

Uli

Smash Champion
we should all hit up different gamestops so we can all kreep the regional thing :D

and my ike will be king O.O

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I call village point. do you guys know if they pre-order will work at any gamestop? because I have mine in oakview mall and they aren't hosting a tourney.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yeah i dont think i am going to play in the gamestop tourney... ******** rules...limited roster...can only use the wiimote... 1 min matches... and its not like i will be winning the grand prize anyway.... so i might as well go home and unlock everything and practice up for the FFC tourney....plus i have two tough tests on monday which sucks nuts

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lolz Quen just admit you were a hypocrite dude and give it up. I'm the one that used to logic to prove that your were being hypocritical and nobody wants to listen to a hypocrite.

I'm gonna talk to Tank and see if he is down to do that this weekend or something.

Sir Roy

Smash Journeyman
Let me put this underneath a microscope.

I'm a hypocrite for saying that people should give the game a chance rather than spending an hour playing it and saying it sucks because they aren't used to it.

....That doesn't make any sense and your inexplicable sense of "Ha-ha, I'm right, your wrong." Leads me to question your ability to think logically.

Whatever Mo. Ignorance is Bliss.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
you two gotta stfu please. its getting annoying reading **** even more random and irrelavent than the **** i type up.

vag!na.

Top Bottom