• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Metal Gear 4....I'm gonna actually take some time out of my life for a game for the first time in awhile when that comes out. Which is when anyways..?

lol Quen you keep amusing me dude. What you just did was make up something then claim I said it. Amazing work there. I clearly explained why you were a hypocrite in my long post. I'll go over it again real quick since I guess you didn't get the picture. WHAT YOU SAID: You haven't played the game so you can't judge it. WHAT YOU ALSO SAID: They made the game fair. They fixed it.

Since you're having such a hard time let me explain to you HOW that qualifies as hypocrisy. You clearly stated that someone shouldn't post their observations/judgments/opinions on the game until they played it. You then went on to post an opinion of the game when you hadn't played it. That, boys and girls, is called being a hypocrite. THAT'S why I win...because I'm right.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Metal Gear 4....I'm gonna actually take some time out of my life for a game for the first time in awhile when that comes out. Which is when anyways..?
I believe the release date is June 15th, and If you don't have a ps3 already they are coming with a bundle including MGS4 and dual shock 3 controller.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Dam, i saw that video a millenia ago with jon n uli. and i was jking about that metal gear 4 ****. that game is bad.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
there is supposed to be a brawl tourny in nebraska march 23 right? any1 know the info on that

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice

http://shop.unl.edu/gameday.php

"Game Day 2008 is upon us. The event will be hosted by the UNL Computer Shop, Mary Riepma Ross Media Arts Center and the Campus Recreation Center. The event will take place at the Ross Theatre and the Rec Center. 15 Computers will be provided for online gaming. If you have a computer, please bring your own set-up to participate. Game Day will take place on March 1 & 2 from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. Look forward to food, prizes (Play Station 3, Xbox 360, iPod Shuffles, Bookstore Gift Certificates, bags and accessories provided by D&H, Logitec 315 Gaming Keyboard, STM Bag, Ross Theatre passes, and many more!), sponsors, your favorite games and more! There will also be the ultimate gaming pc tower to be raffled off. More details to follow! Stop by any campus computer store for more information.

UNL Gaming Tournament Registration :

Register online with a username. $5.00 admission can be made at any three campus computer stores. Once payment has been made, Admins will mark the website that participants have paid."

I told the computer shop that I would help out with this. I would like to be in Omaha on Sunday for that tourney so I might have to show up after this one is over.

Here are the basics. This is a college-only event, if you bring a student ID you'll get in for $5 and will only be playing against other college students, so your chance of winning is pretty high. We'll be giving away Ipods, 360, PS3, and lots of other prizes again.

For Smash and GHIII: Tournaments Start at Noon on Sunday. We'llk be running all Halo 3 events on Saturday. We're giving away a Wii to Melee winners, and some other cool stuff to other placings in Singles and Doubles. MLG standard rules, see you there!

Any questions call 402-260-0240(my cell) if you need a ride from Omaha talk to Big Burn.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Why would you post that when it's a college only event?
Plus, everyone here quit Melee forever o.O.
WHY DO YOU TAUNT US KIRK?!?

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I just read everything. It says we gotta register online or at a bookstore. This might be a problem.
Hey, Ben. If you can sign me up and pay for me I would really appreciate it. Ill pay you back on Sunday for shizzle.

Uli

Smash Champion
do we have to sign up online, i clicked the link to register and i didnt see anything except for warcraft and stufffs, HALP KIRK and secks :O

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I guess I didnt read it good enough lol. Yeah, I missed that online register thing. HELP KIRK AND/OR BEN!

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
Well, that tourney's lame, because I gradiated in 06, to get myself all edumacated, so since i'ss so smartz now, I cant go to your turnie :p

See, I can sound as smart as someone still in college, I should be allowed to go :p

Secks.

Smash Ace
That was a "higher" gravity setting. For the tourny, I guess show up at 11ish like last time. The place is at the Ross Theater I don't know explicit directions but its really close to the Union where the last tournies were held at. So if anyone doesn't know where its at we can meet up at the Union or something. Call either Kirk or this number. (308) 390-0098. Its my roomate Blade's number.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
tell whoever wins that tournament to give me that wii. doesn't look like i'll be getting one anytime soon.

E P I C

Smash Journeyman
BIG C's sig is indeed ****in retardedly awesome. Although I may not kreep at that because Im a krusty *** ***** who hates on Brawl apparently.

Secks.

Smash Ace
Well, since I couldn't find the thread for the tourny yesterday.... I'll just post results here...
Good **** everyone that came.

Teams:

1st Poopin' n Sloopin' (Secks. and Big Burn)
2nd Malcom X-Men (Ian and Tyser)
3rd Serving Up Singles (Blade and Kal)
4th Evurghhht (Kirk and Donato)
5th Team Oreo (Megan and Cam)
5th Team RamRod (Boyd and Levi)
7th Mr. Cookies (Ben and Meghan)

Solo :

1st Secks.
2nd Tyser
3rd Big Burn
4th Ian
5th Kal