• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Megaman isn't a serious, competitive game btw. Not sure if you missed the memo.
Yes it is so. Especially when you flirt with world records every time you push the power button.

Mega Man is better than games.
Very this.

Edit:

Results for MK

1-MK Mike
2-Some guy I would have beaten, how did you guys lose to him?
3-Echo
4-Nick
5-Demitri
6-The guy who I talked to about prowrestling with for like 10 minutes straight.
7-Jake
Tie 8-Rob/JBM

MK PR coming soon.

Echo

Smash Champion
Pretty sure it was like...

1. Mexi
2. Some random button masher
3. Me
4. Datrick
5. Nick
5. Jake (the new one we met yesterday)
7. JBM
whatever else after this

cue

Smash Journeyman
ima be having a lil drinking shindig at my house tonight with some outa town friends lemmie know if any of ya wanna come just txt me

cue

Smash Journeyman
yeah most of us dont worry about it so dont worry about posting vids any more :D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Gamegenie, post brawl vids in auras or trents thread.

In other (slightly) related events, I was in Baltimore, MD, for my cousins wedding, and I went out and played brawl with Seagull Man, one of the top 4 wolf players in the world imo. He crapped on me pretty hard, but I beat everyone else I played/on their PR in best of 3 sets, other than their #1 who I went 2-2 with. Managed to pick up some goodness from a friendly man there. So we drove to Ocean City, MD. First thing that happens to me when I step out of the car is I got crapped on by a Seagull, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you keeping score I got **** on by 2 seagulls over a 2 day period, IRL and IRG.

Also, Congrats to Proto-Mike-Man for getting Roll to Rock you.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Good hidden Text, I'm still the best n00b in the universe. But yes, MK9 is my favorite Next-Gen fighter, because brawl doesn't count, lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think I need a secondary character tbh, n00b owns a lot of characters but some characters force him to play safe, which I hate in MK. :(

I dunno, I've only messed around with n00b C-Sub and Scorpion really, but I dunno, I'll just wait for DLC before I decide probs.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Play Kung Lao or Cyber Sub-Zero Rob. Also can anyone help me out with Reptile and possibly help me learn Quan-Chi when I show up to games next time?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
There is a tourney tomorrow otherwise i'd go dan. unless there is an after party.

I think noob has matchup advantages vs chars like Nightwolf. Nightwolf is easily one of the best chars in the game with all his specials.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
in the year 20XX, a tournament in Nebraska without MegaRobMan isn't legit.

And I know n00b is awesome, and I am thinking of Cyber Sub as my alt, but I haven't had time to **** around with the game like people who actually own the game.

Top Bottom