• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

THuGz

Smash Lord
Wait JBM you can give me a ride? If that's true I'm confirming now that I need a ride.

PS: Dan watch what you say. I'm not okay with the things that come out of your mouth about me.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Wait JBM you can give me a ride? If that's true I'm confirming now that I need a ride.

PS: Dan watch what you say. I'm not okay with the things that come out of your mouth about me.
Yeah Dan. Watch what you say or he'll...be 5'0" and 100 pounds all up in your grill!

THuGz

Smash Lord
I think you're missing about 8 inches bro. I'm not going to do anything, I just have no idea when it was okay to say hateful things about someone to their face after having done nothing to them.

@nick: hate post to come...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You annoy the **** out of him because you are creepy as **** to me and it bothers him because he doesn't know why I put up with you molesting me. Aside from you talking out your *** and not having a clue what you are talking about when it comes to just about anything, you refuse to take rational advice from me/him about what you are doing wrong in the smash series. You don't take responsibility for anything and force me to babysit you while you creep up on me. Also, Dan doesn't like the fact you think you are cooooool. We are gamers, none of us are cool, minus David, so idk who you are trying to impress. Nonsense doesn't translate well to the gaming friendship thingy unless you are being funny.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
South Park last night hit it perfectly on the head.

Funny used to equal: Set up-Punchline-laugh

Now

Funny equals: Set up-Punchline-awkward...

Awkward isn't funny and it's a detriment to comedy/society in general. I despise people who get a laugh just by saying the phrase "Awkward...", talentless *** clowns.

Anyway, go back to Set up-Punchline-laugh instead of awkward, then talk.

THuGz

Smash Lord
What are you even saying? I don't care if people don't like me or don't think I'm funny or don't put up with me being creepy, but why would Dan just decide to openly say he hates me? I don't particularly like Dan either but until now, he had never done anything to me, even if I didn't like his personality or whatever, so I wouldn't talk bad about the guy. That's the problem, not whether or not I'm funny or cool...

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dan said "Because I don't like you" not that he hates you. Big difference. I don't think it's very hard to understand he dislikes you because you are creepy, that's legit as hell.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
What are you even saying? I don't care if people don't like me or don't think I'm funny or don't put up with me being creepy, but why would Dan just decide to openly say he hates me? I don't particularly like Dan either but until now, he had never done anything to me, even if I didn't like his personality or whatever, so I wouldn't talk bad about the guy. That's the problem, not whether or not I'm funny or cool...
You troll. All the time. This is probably your best one yet.

But for what it's worth. I hate Dan and Rob too. Freakin' hippies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Psh, don't make me bring out JohnJJohningston out from retirement! Also, I am fully resentful of you calling me a hippie. It's "Trustfund hippie", get it right.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Lol at thinking im not cool.

Yall **** are some of the goofiest/coolest mofos i know but we are like family, so we put up with wierd ****.

Thugz idk if we will have a spot for you or Trent because im not sure Mexi or david are backing out. Also idk if bolun is going he was wanting to go so he might drive and he can fit prob 7-8. one being his gf probs.

Like Devon's Red/black/blonde hair he had going on...

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
You annoy the **** out of him because you are creepy as **** to me
Just to you? I remember Thugz grabbing my nipples more than a few times.

I like to think of myself as a peaceful person. Yes, I get upset, but there's nothing special about that; I am human, after all. But you, Thugz, you are the one person that I actually know who manages to fill me to the brim with hate and anger. I listen to the horse**** that comes out of your mouth, and I honestly want to hurt you.

This shouldn't be a surprise, since you go out of your way to try and get people to hate you. But even then, I don't like having bad karma hovering over my head. So at first I tried giving you advice. But you don't listen to advice. Proof:

... lol. k Rob
Both of these were posted after THIS EXACT ****ING DISCUSSION. You don't listen to a God damn thing anyone tells you, EVER.

So, it's simple. I can let it go, and let these negative emotions bubble up within me until I break you. Or I can let them out, and get in your face, and maybe break through that barricade of stupidity you've erected around yourself. God knows SOMEONE needs to break through; if not, you're going to end up without any friends, working part time at a car wash and *****ing about how unfair life is.

Now that all that is out of the way, why I specifically am not going to give you a ride. Nick said it best:

You troll. All the time. This is probably your best one yet.
Rob will troll the **** out of me on occasion (ask about the giant foot). But after Rob trolls me, I can take a step back and laugh about it. Rob's trolling is funny as ****. But Thugz, when you troll, you troll to piss people off. So guess what? You piss me off!

If I had to sit in an enclosed space with you for a long period of time, I might get honest-to-God enraged. Not angry, not pissed, enraged. The kind of anger that makes you see red and lose control of yourself. For the sake of both of us, let's try to keep that from happening.

Now, to close, I'm going to reiterate what I said after this happened last time:

Did you actually listen to what people have said here? Doubt it. And it's funny, because if you actually want to be friends with us, reacting with anger/emotion-that-doesn't-actually-involve-listening-and-implementing is NOT the way to do it.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol, Dan, I think I hugged you one time and that's all the creepiness that I've given you. I like it when people make things up.

Also, your idea of advice is telling me I'm bad, and Rob telling me things that are so obvious I'm not going to act like he's god for telling it to me. "You gotta stop spamming d-smash" "stop johning" "you have to play more" aren't things that I disagree with, but I also don't say omg Rob you are so right, time for me to listen to your every word.

As far as the dumb things I say about fighter games or all the other dumb things I say that people seem to get upset over, how is it that you can't just "take a step back and laugh about it" like you do when Rob trolls you? I don't think people take me seriously when I say every game with combos is worse than brawl, because thats a pretty unserious thing to say. You seem to be the only one bro.

You are extremely unintelligent, clearly, since the things you tell me are the reasons for why you dislike me are just riddled with logical inconsistencies. The biggest issue I have is that I haven't done anything to YOU, just to Rob or whoever but just happens to be around you. Please don't bother me with your ****, I won't bother you if you hate me so much.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Rage, or being mad is often not logical. People don't need a good reason to like / dislike someone.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
oh damn, **** just got real up in this *****, ****.

yes, I purposely made it so all those would appear censored. Idk why censoring just cracks me up.

And Rob, i disagree with your sense of humor. This stuff happening above is def awkward in a few ways, and I think it's hilarious.

And JBM, you're not cool.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Last thing I want to say on this topic: I like everyone in the smash community, I seem to get along decently with everyone on some level (except for Dan I guess) and the whole me being creepy thing is really just a continued troll on Rob, and I've honestly not been that bad recently. It's also more of a thing that happens with our late night activities, when I'm not thinking as straight.

Everything I say that would make you mad is most likely me messing around. When I get upset and yell at Rob when he tries to give me advice, I'm most likely messing around. Don't get upset if you don't understand how I act, and if you do, please don't let it affect me. I just wanna play games and hang out with mah bros, but I really dislike hatred and uncomfortable situations.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Keep your hands to yourself and I bet people will like you.

Thugz is the gay equivelant of the annoying frat guy who yells "Show us your boobs!" and then when the girls look at him like he's a moron, he runs up to them and tears their shirt off and tries to latch on with his mouth, and while the girls are freaking the **** out he turns to the crowd and says "Awkward!!!!!!!!" and expects laughs. The fact he does man to man stuff doesn't make it okay because he isn't breaking the "Don't harm a lady" unwritten rule, it isn't cool because he is breaking personal boundaries.

Uli

Smash Champion
I think mexi is just surprised everyone does as well as they do against him.

I will trent.

I might give it a try on the pad. I like the game alot just need to play.

:phone:
i use to play stick but ima switch to pad because there is a block button so its like smash!?!?!?
im fuucking garb at the game xD

mvc3 anyone!?!?
or ssf4?! D:

what time is dans tonight?!

THuGz

Smash Lord
Does anyone know how to get ahold of Bolun? He called me from his mom's phone last weekend but I don't think he has it anymore... How did you know about his plans JBM?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Its tomorrow, at 10 am everybody.

Where should we meet at?

We should leave by 730 at the latest.

Bolun is driving, but that car is full now

Bolun
Devon
David
Tyser
Mexi
Trent
Thugz
JBM

If you want to catch a ride and go with Dan and them they are going down today around 7:30-9pm. They will be staying with Phatgamer so it'd be a good time for you to get games/chill with phatgamer.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Are there games tonight? I dun wanna be rusty for tomorrow :3 I also just finished finals so I should be making games a lot more often.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Why is there so much drama here?

Am I the only person who thinks it's silly as hell?

On a more important note. I want MK this weekend. Someone make it happen.

Echo

Smash Champion
No, you're not the only one. I have some mother's day stuff to do this weekend but I'm sure I can find a little time for MK.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So Uli/Echo/MK Nick are gonna be MK/bufuing while the rest of us are in Kansas. Sounds hot.

Also the Uli picture was really funny.

Top Bottom