• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

resTy

Smash Champion
I got things settled out. Trent's pickin me up in the morn and we'll meet up with everyone at David's at around 7-715AM. I'm against the fence about entering the tournament. You guys will have to convince me on the car ride. See everyone tomorrow.

Shawn C.E.

Smash Cadet
Good luck everyone!!!! Really bummed i cant go, but have fun and tell some people bedtime stories. Even that M2k kid...Read his mind lol

resTy

Smash Champion
[The Fakest] Event 52 Results
1: Mew2king
2: Arc
3: Jace
4: Jbm
5: Cue
5: z
7: Tyser
7: dmac
9: Massive
9: Strong Bad
9: Sinister
9: Smeesh
13: Phat
13: Bert
13: Buddha Lova
13: Tempest
17: Quote
17: Ybmp
17: Honda
17: Duck
17: Joemotion
17: Zantetsu
17: Bolun
17: Rob
25: Sherman the Tank
25: Drewbear

THuGz

Smash Lord
Once upon a time, I was playing guild wars and I had a few friends that I would always do 8v8 pvp with. They did this thing where they called each other homie all the time in a bunch of different ways, so I made a guild called the homie guild. For the guild tag, I typed out [THG] and I was like LOL there should be a u in there so i made it [THuG].

/story

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol the biggest thing when I left was r-spike and all this gimmicky ****. Balanced builds were the way to go :3 I'm so pumped for gw2 though

BPx

Smash Lord
well, you can actually jump in gw2, so it should be a decent game. who the **** makes a game where you can't jump. stupid

BPx

Smash Lord
haha, I was casual @gw2, my cousin was one of the top NA GvG guilds though. I was 'competitive' in WoW though, if that counts rofl?

resTy

Smash Champion
Yo, who wants to see that gif of the guy taking the 14-inch iron rod out of his penis?

I'm lookin at you, David.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm selling all of my 360 stuff, including a ton of games. I've got a big note written on Facebook, and I don't feel like clogging the board up, so if you're interested just look me up on Facebook. My IRL name is Dan Gruppo (there's only two of us - I'm the one that goes to UNO).

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Echo, we should have recorded you blowing your item 1's immeditately at an area where there is no way they could have spawned, and you jumping like 3 years to early on item 3, making it slink back up and down, really getting you nowhere.

Echo

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Mr. Serious Business what ever happened to having fun playing video games? I mean I didn't feel a need for being judgemental when couldn't put two swings together in biocom.

However, I do admit that I suck.

Anyone playin MK tonight? Or is the tourney enough.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Mega Man is the most serious thing ever, ever. EVER!

Also, I didn't play the first few levels of Biocom to get the feel of the game and you started me next to a giant headhunting crane with a billion spike pits by it.

Echo, people are playing at MK Mikes and MMMK Nicks.

Top Bottom