• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Anyone need a 360? I'm selling mine for 350 with 2 controllers and 6 games. I can settle for 325 though. 350 is what I'm looking for.

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
Nick, I could win money. I refuse.
Ugh. At least play HoN. If nothing else the game is better simply because you can set the announcer to Flamboyant and it'll scream really gay things at you when you're doing well.

Or wait til DotA 2 comes out. Then yell at IceFrog because it'll never be original DotA.

resTy

Smash Champion
To whom it may concern, I'm probably not going to MIST if you guys go. It's the weekend immediately after an anime convention I'm going to and I don't wanna waste too much money.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Very important DP here, we held the Mega Man thing, Echo defeated ShermantheTank.

Congratulations to Echo #3 for defeating ShermantheTank #4 and solidifying your place as Proto Mike Man.

Now, you get the challenge Robs Cat. Rules are as followed.

#1-BO3, same deal as with Dan.
#2-Robs cat sits with Rob and he will hold the controller still for her so she can paw on it.
#3-If she starts meowing and hissing and runs away, Echo must pause the game immediately until she returns.
#4-If the cat refuses to return, Rob is allowed to swap out cats. Echo's game must remain in paws. lul.
#5-If both cats are drained and don't want to play because they need to lay around and look like cute cats, Echo and Rob must sit around and praise them. This will make certain they return to the game in a more timely fashion.

Good Luck, I've heard Lily likes to counter-pick Mega Man I

MaJiK

Smash Ace
that pic is totally wrong

black people don't smile during photos

also thor is hard to learn i'm begining to think they took out the grab cancel from his low medium.... o well i'll pick up a new team of iron man, deadpool, and wesker and see what it can do

BPx

Smash Lord
HoN > DotA > LoL
a game being free shouldn't effect how "good" it is. i'm not even saying hon is really good, but its the best the community will get till dota 2 comes.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
it isn't reaction time when its PVE Rob.

Unless its completely random.

Does anyone want to go to the melee tourney on saturday in IA city? it apparently starts at six. My brother is in town so I might visit him in the morning then head out around 2 or so.

Anyone interested? we'd come back that night too.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If you are talking bout Brainshock then yes but I wanted to go for brawl as well also I'm not entierly sure if I go or not at the moment so IDK.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Brainshock Rides

So, who's all wanting to go? Who's all willing to drive?

According to my knowledge...

Want to Go

MRM
Sm3esh
Bolun
Aura
GameGenie
Trent

Probably Not Going
JBM
Shawn
MK Mike
Tyser

Thugz is going with Fino/Lux/StrongBad I'm pretty sure.

Uli has a wedding/David can't go/Echo won't go/Yoshisdoingyoshthings/Majik and Mo haven't traveled since I've been here/who else plays these games?

Sm3esh said he was going to drive, Bolun would go with him too, and I assume I would as well since this car is my kind of ride, right? Right. Aura and GameGenie have been asking me forever what my plans were and if they could come too, and Trent was told that there was going to be another melee party van, which I don't think is going to happen either. So taking 2 cars seems like the way to go, especially if more than 6 people want to go, unless we can get access to some sort of vehicle that could fit us all.

Thoughts?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Bolun told me he couldn't get it yesterday, so this is good news. You not going is bad news. Now I'm gonna have to win melee AND brawl ;/

Top Bottom