• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOO TYSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

Buzzkilll

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
So right now is it this?

Devon
Tony
Uli
Dekline
Mexi
Bolun
Jake
Shawn
Boluns bf
JBM

Two cars? sound good? i heard pilots have like 7 man seating or some **** if boluns is that nice, so we should be able to do 2 cars.

I figure car situation will be like this?
Devon
Tony
JBM
Mexi(if he goes)
Shawn
Jake

Boluns
Boluns BF
Uli
Dekline
Tyser(if he goes).

Chyeah.

resTy

Smash Champion
Take back my last comment because I'm not sure if I can go.
It's 50/50 at this point. I'll keep you guys posted.

Also, is there games tonight? I need some games, GOD DAMNIT!

MaJiK

Smash Ace
some things have come up where i might not be able to make it to KC (or gates again :cry: ) will keep updated as best I can

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Dear JBM,

I challenge you to a $20 mm. Winner gets bragging rights and ego boost. I've heard things about you and from where I am I think that this match would be a great test of where I stand in my new settings. Soooooooo What do you say? I'll be attending Intimikill 2 in OKC the 22nd of this month. Hopefully you can put up a good fight assuming the things I've heard are TRUE. I can understand if you dont want to money match me though or john your way out of it that'd be fine. I mean if you didnt want to do a regular money match.... we could do a different one ever heard of a Milk Match? *insert devious eyes* Thats all I have to say for now byebye!!!

Arc

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Dear JBM,

I challenge you to a $20 mm. Winner gets bragging rights and ego boost. I've heard things about you and from where I am I think that this match would be a great test of where I stand in my new settings. Soooooooo What do you say? I'll be attending Intimikill 2 in OKC the 22nd of this month. Hopefully you can put up a good fight assuming the things I've heard are TRUE. I can understand if you dont want to money match me though or john your way out of it that'd be fine. I mean if you didnt want to do a regular money match.... we could do a different one ever heard of a Milk Match? *insert devious eyes* Thats all I have to say for now byebye!!!

Arc
omg i don't know if you're seriously challenging him or your just being a dyck troll
you should show more respect either way dude

Jace08

Smash Lord
Re-posting this here. Nebraska is too gooood

great tourney everyone. Nebraska it's always great seein you guys. Here's the results

doubles

1. jbm & smeesh
2. massive & n64
3. strong bad & honda
4. raith & jace
5. dmac & jfro
5. josh & bolun

Singles

0. arkive the hype master
1. jbm
2. dmac
3. jace
4. n64
5. massive
5. smeesh
7. uli
7. 8bit
9. raith
9. pyro
9. honda
9. bolun
13. jfro
13. strong bad
13. sean
13. geoff
17. josh
17. massive's bro

and here's the bracket

[url=http://j.imagehost.org/view/0481/singles_bracket][/URL]

resTy

Smash Champion
Mah boi, Jace, doin business!
You record any matches, bruh?

Gratz to JBM also I guess.

And LOLZ, my other boi Arc gettin off!

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Sorry if I offended anyone during crews. I was pretty pissed at how bad I did during singles so I had to hype up team young money nahmean?

Btw we ***** you guys :)

Seriously though, it was cool seeing you guys again. Smeeshhhhhhhhes we need to money match next time for reals.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Wow nicely done nebraska, way to go JBM fo sho. My mewtwo is getting beast. I don't think arc is challenging JBM to a real fight....that'd just be ********.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
AustinRC is really really good, have you seen his matches vs. Darkrain? He eats Jace and Dmac for breakfast.
JBM vs. AustinRC would be a good match

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Dear JBM,

Arc
I am fine with Money matching you for 20. Although I will not be going to that tournament. I am going to visit my family the weekend after that and i simply don't feel like riding in a car for 11 hrs there and then back.

Considering I did show at the tournament that you said you were going to be at, I think its a good idea you and KC make a trip up to Omaha so you can play all of our top players. We could probably get something going first week of June. Cue a player up here has mentioned about holding a tourney. He's a beast player himself and I think he could contend with you. Id bet 5 dollars on it.

So come up first or second weekend of June to omaha. Have the tournament, the money match, and the 5 i bet on cue as well. It will give you good practice im sure before POE regardless.

If your not interested in that, well then we will simply have to play at POE 3.

Omidori.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I am fine with Money matching you for 20. Although I will not be going to that tournament. I am going to visit my family the weekend after that and i simply don't feel like riding in a car for 11 hrs there and then back.

Considering I did show at the tournament that you said you were going to be at, I think its a good idea you and KC make a trip up to Omaha so you can play all of our top players. We could probably get something going first week of June. Cue a player up here has mentioned about holding a tourney. He's a beast player himself and I think he could contend with you. Id bet 5 dollars on it.

So come up first or second weekend of June to omaha. Have the tournament, the money match, and the 5 i bet on cue as well. It will give you good practice im sure before POE regardless.

If your not interested in that, well then we will simply have to play at POE 3.

Omidori.
Sounds good, hopefully I'll be able to make it up there and play with you all! :D

MaJiK

Smash Ace
and ima eat the remains

ggs ian was one move from checkmate as well

i blame you being white the black always gets the shaft :)

Leacero

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm from New York and I'm going to be going to UNL for a summer research program for two months. I was wondering if anyone wanted to Smash while I'm there (June 7th - August 7th-ish). I don't have any transportation, so lemme know what the scene is around there. =) Thanks!

Top Bottom