• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Trent

Smash Champion
We should get games going tommorow.

I think sunday smursh should be mandatory for everyone. That or you go down a ranking, and i know you all care about that.
Sunday Smashing sounds Smashing.

I'm gonna go kill myself for what I just said now.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Did anyone watch the prelim fights last night? The Korean zombie vs i think his name was Garcia? Idk, it was a sweet fight, the korean zombie was the best nickname ever. The other dude broke his hand and still won the fight.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Brawl minus is actually really ****ing fun. Don't try to take it seriously though. Sonic is really ****ty also. You should see falco sheik and pikachu.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
The judging in that fight was a joke. So if by "won the fight" you mean "very clearly lost the fight but was still awarded a victory by moronic judges" then yeah.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah, that was my thoughts exactly. I was like WTF!!!!! The korean guy ate a lot of shots but Garcia was getting rocked. I was shocked when they said he won

Can anyone link where I can watch Aldo vs Faber for free? I can't find it anywhere. Makes me sad though, I like Faber.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
May 8th Melee tourney at Massives place in KS.

Right now i know Shawn Jake Bolun Devon are confirmed.

Still haven't heard a yes or no from david uli tyser dekline or echo yet.

Got a maybe from yosh.

Tony? If david can't go/doesn't wanna team, you should go and team with me :)

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Okay dudes, so I talked to Massive. He said you guys can show up at his place any time after 12, and if you need it, he will house you that night.

1107 NW 64th Terr, Kansas City MO 64118

MAY 8TH, BE THERE!

JBM bring David. I need to witness his epic improvement.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Found this little tidbit in a poker player's blog.

"every competitive gamer who wishes to achieve competence follows the formula touched on by Dwan. First, he studies and attempts to emulate the plays of more experienced players. Then, he establishes (and over-relies on) tricks of his own. Eventually, he settles on a mixture of these tactics."

Idk just thought it was kind of a cool and accurate description of our evolutions as players. I know I look back and laugh at myself spending hours studying videos of Ken. How did he approach certain characters? How did he react to his opponents? lol...

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Update on KC

Devon is driving. Bolun is driving. I might be driving depending on a couple things.

Right now confirmed people are below.

Devon
Majik
Shawn
Jake
Bolun
Dekline
JBM
Mexi
Bolun's friend

Im still waiting on Yes/No from the following

Ben
Yosh
Echo
Uli
Geoff

Right now i think its realistic to say we have 8 going for sure but 13-14 possible.

If I don't know by thursday who's all going then i won't bother driving.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
mmm got **** on by my math 140 final today, studied easily 40+ hours for it too. sweet.

one tomorrow, one wednesday then I'M DUNDEEE. Also, I'm returning to melee, gonna main mewtwo. No joke.

Uli

Smash Champion
i think ill be going to KC
i should have enough money O.o
count me in!
when are leaving and coming back?!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
uhh on belach ulquiorra just released his sword.
Z.O.M.G.

no spoilers plz, they all have 2 release forms right?

resTy

Smash Champion
no spoilers plz, they all have 2 release forms right?
It's unique to Ulquiorra. Despite this fact, he's still not the strongest even though he thinks he is.

@ Majik: I totally caught up with Psyren xD It's surprisingly not completely terrible. I did find a hole in the story that is bugging the hell out of me though and it seems as though the writer doesn't intend to patch it up any time soon -_- Has to do with the DVD..

Top Bottom