• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

resTy

Smash Champion
Spoilers! Tito Ortiz is gonna storm out of the Ultimate Fighter and is gonna get replaced with Rich Franklin.
Watch it happen, fellas.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Spoilers! Tito Ortiz is gonna storm out of the Ultimate Fighter and is gonna get replaced with Rich Franklin.
Watch it happen, fellas.
Yay! I hate tito. Was it rich franklin that i was meeting at nutrishop a while back? I forgot.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

only1Z

Smash Champion
RK is only 95 episodes, watch up until the end of the Shishio arc and it'll be amazing. the last 30 or so episodes are filler arcs and are awful.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
change of scenery, visit those guys, gates esp. , different players.

maybe you kc folk could host a massive smashfest 5 dollar single/doubles tourney. maybe do some crews too

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
change of scenery, visit those guys, gates esp. , different players.

maybe you kc folk could host a massive smashfest 5 dollar single/doubles tourney. maybe do some crews too
there's a "massive" smashfest every weekend.

heh, heheh.... okay im not funny.

Echo

Smash Champion
Taj is so sick.

I think if you guys wanna keep Melee interesting... someone needs to hack their wii.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Where the hell everyone been at it's been a little quiet in the Nebraska threads melee and brawl?

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
We should get games going tommorow.

I think sunday smursh should be mandatory for everyone. That or you go down a ranking, and i know you all care about that.

Top Bottom