• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I just watched Machida vs. Shogun and Shogun should have won. Machida didnt even hurt Shogun and at the end of the fight Machida looked to the ground in disgrace as they were going to announce the victor; dude already knew he lost. As for the fight itself, Shogun OBLITERATED Machida's ribs and legs so bad. In the 4th round Machida couldnt even move anymore. I watched the video in shit quality and I still noticed how red his legs and body were. Shogun was the aggressor and he controlled this fight. As for Machida, he landed a couple of flurries that looked hella weak. He didnt do anything in this fight except take a ton of leg kicks. And the whole "You have to beat the champion to be the champion" thing is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. Shogun CLEARLY beat Machida, CLEARLY and they didnt give him the belt because he didnt knock him out. UFC is such a joke. I told you guys.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I have about 15 hours to get 3 papers done. Here goes.

Also, David is really bad for one's grades.

But thats not how judging a fight works in the UFC Tyser lol...how did you score it round by round?

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
I know. UFC sucks monkey dick. BRING BACK PRIDE!

Round 1. I thought it could have gone either way. They were both doing work. Shogun controlled the action though.
Round 2. I almost forgot already :p but I think Shogun landed some devastating knees in this one. Machida went ape shit on him at the end of this round I think which may have given him the round.
Round 3. I also forgot lol. I just remember Shogun owning from this round til the end.
Shogun apparently owned Rounds 4 and 5.

Machida didnt do shit in this fight.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
How in the hell did Machida win that fight?

Round 1 slightly to Shogun
Round 2 to slightly to Machida
Round 3 for sure I'll give to Machida
Round 4 HEAVILY to shogun
Round 5 Shogun rocked Machida's ****

What a bunch of BS, shogun should have won for sure.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
NON-CONFIRMED SPOILERS

One Piece: A buncha stuff happens thats dumb. Involves Pacifistas attacking everyone even Marines. Revolutionaries arrive. Ends with Whitebeard getting attacked/stabbed by a New World Captain who is actually a World Governement Spy. End.

Naruto: Kages have a chat about who should be the leader of the Shinobi Alliance. Raikage wins. They discuss stuff and turns out Tsuchikage has fought against Uchiha Madara before. Danzou wants the Byakugan users eye. The end of this chapter is interesting and its confirmed. Sakura confesses her love for Naruto. Naruto is shocked. She says that he can stop chasing after Sasuke now since she doesnt care about him anymore. Naruto is asking her if its a joke because its not funny. Sakura says shes grown fond of Naruto and that her love is true. Naruto is pissed off. Sakura continues to spout randomness about her love for Naruto. Naruto finally tells her "I hate people who lie to themselves" and it ends like that with Sakura shocked. End.

Bleach: Nothing yet.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Whoa! Another Samus main?!!? CRAZY!! Hope to play against you soon.

Also, who are you known as? W.Jr? Because Ive never heard of you and Im constantly on the Samus boards XD

Echo

Smash Champion
Nevermind I grabbed your info from the other thread... I'd be down to come play with you guys though if you play this week... I left my phone in KC over the weekend so one of you guys would have to PM me or something ><

Uli

Smash Champion
hey guys!
that november tourny
if we do bring 2 cars we should try to bring 2 TV's with us, if we wanna make melee big we should seriously bring some stuff this time around XD
we can bring jbms tv and mine
people should bring cubes and stuff :3
ill ask them if i can make the entry fee 10 if OOS comes, if its just us again i think it should just be 5

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249827&page=2 threaddd

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
REAL SPOILERS!

Naruto: Begins where the last chapter left off. Hachibi is talking to Kisame. He says hes gonna kick Kisame's a.ss. That random bear decides to attack Kisame and Kisame says he's gonna kill them all. Scene changes back to the Land of Iron. Theyre talking about Zetsu's jutsu. The dude with the Byakugan chooses to persue Danzou and them. Danzou and his subodinates set up a trap for the Byakugan guy. Danzou claims that he wants his right eye so he can have both of the ultimate eyes. The trap they laid out fails. Byakugan guy owns one of the subordinates. Changes scene to the conference room. Theyre deciding who should be the leader of the Shinobi Alliance. They choose Raikage. They ask Tsuchikage for as much info as he has on Uchiha Madara since he has supposedly fought against Madara in the past. Scene changes to Naruto. Sakura is expressing her love for him. Naruto is angered because he doesnt believe its true love and that shes just saying this so that he stops persuing Sasuke. He tells her that he hates people who lie to themselves and Sakura is in awe. End.

Bleach: Starts with Yami shooting a bala at Kenpachi. Ken shrugs it off and taunts Yami. Back at where Ichigo is, Mayuri randomly appears saying he has a machine with him that can open a rift in space and time that can conveniently get Ichigo back to Karakura town. Mayuri says its not 100% guaranteed that it will bring him to Karakura in one piece since he has never tested the machine before. Unohana shows up and says she wants to go with Ichigo. Mayuri warns her of the dangers except insults her at the same time. Unohana is confident it will work perfectly since Mayuri doesnt want to lose to Urahara (They are rivals I guess?). Ichigo interrupts saying that Ken and Byakuya are going to have trouble with Yami if Ichigo isnt here to help them out but Byakuya scorns him and tells him that his battle is in the land of the living. Ichigo and Unohana go inside the black hole thing. End.

One Piece: Sengoku tells the 20 Pacifistas to attack. They start shooting a ton of lasers all over the place while at the same time advancing. Goes to Luffy. Kizaru shows up and kicks Luffy across the bay but Jinbei catches him. 6 New World Captains surround Kizaru. One of the captains tells Luffy to quit being so weak and losing to Admirals. Luffy says something at the guy and continues to Ace. Meanwhile, Sengoku is trying to stop the live broadcast to the world because this will look bad for Marines and the World Government. All but one broadcast is shut down. That one is controlled by Buggy who is gloating about a ton of stuff. He says he used to be part of Gol D. Roger's crew and that he and Yonkou, Red Haired Shanks, used to be best friends. He also says that he fought Mihawk and lived. Sengoku tells all Marines (probably the little peons) to shoot down Buggy. Mihawk and Vista stop fighting since blasts are interrupting their battle. Moria is now fighting the 10th Division Captain. Then out of no where, Squad, who is a New World Captain, approaches Whitebeard with his sword drawn and stabs Whitebeard in the stomach. End.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, so here's how Redemption is gonna work folks, at least for me. This probably doesnt concern the majority of you guys seeing as you have rides and plans already.
Im gonna leave early Saturday or super duper late on Friday to Des Moines for Redemption. I decided Contagion is gonna be the easiest $100 ever and with that money I could sneak a creep and be happy at the same time.

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
Contagion? Theres no Melee. Its Brawl, Magic and Star Wars Minis.

Tournament starts at 730PM at the Embrassy Suites at La Vista on the Friday before Redemption.

By the way, if I decide to go to Des Moines on Friday night, it wont be til after midnight most likely.

EDIT: I made an event on Facebook for Contagion. Get on that shit and invite your friends.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
I'm riding up with Trent and them to Redemption, and as far as I know we're leaving early Saturday morning. So if you need a ride hit me up

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm riding up with Trent and them to Redemption, and as far as I know we're leaving early Saturday morning. So if you need a ride hit me up
Can I get a ride man, i pay for part of the gas and my nooby friend is now interested in competitive smash now.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
when you use ganondorf, you have the right to be as confident as you want

cue

Smash Journeyman
thinking of hosting games tonight. not feeling the best gonna take a nap and see how i feel.

7 30 ish we will say.

feedback!

Top Bottom